Reply Fable 2
Your Review of See the Future

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenoiaos

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:54 am
I'd be interested in seeing what people think of the new DLC, also lets keep spoilers to a minimum for those that may not have it yet and if need be just post said spoilers in the white font color.

It took me roughly two hours to go through everything. I have mixed feelings about this DLC. It was interesting and definitely kept me engaged with what was going on, but I felt that it really skipped out on the gear. It also had it's share of glitches. The one that amused me the most were some trees that seemed to keep losing their skins so they appeared as a solid neon green.

Spoiler: If you want to get the "real" prize, remember to follow the grumpy rabbit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:37 am
I completed it in roughly the same time. Some really nice environments and costumes in it. I thought the vision into the future was great and I'm loving my new husky. I won't say anything else.

All and all it was a DLC worth getting for any Fable Fan.

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Frank Punisher Castle

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:43 am
Dissapointed, really. The best parts of the entire DLC were: The Colloseum, The Costumes, and The Royal Outfit and Sceptor.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:36 pm
Since I can't hook up my X-Box to the internet, I must ask; what are all the breeds you can change your dog to? I'm so curious. xp  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Tom6823

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:33 pm
Ruki XXIII
Since I can't hook up my X-Box to the internet, I must ask; what are all the breeds you can change your dog to? I'm so curious. xp

HUSKY!!! Dalmatian, or a Bloodhound.

As for the DLC it was rather small. I really liked the first area though and the colloseum. It took me around 2, 2 and half hours to beat but it was worth it since it was really rather cheap. Only 560 X-Box live points.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:55 am
it was pretty tight.....ummm it took me about 2 hours too^^ like everyone else i picked the husky also! oh and my king suit goes greatly with my castle^^  

Xx-Luv-Nukes-xX

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 am
I got it yesterday. It took me about 3 hours since I really searched for everything I could. I would say that it was better than Knothole island, and funnier for that reason. The think that I liked is that it leaves room for the next DLC.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:18 pm
Link is JD
I got it yesterday. It took me about 3 hours since I really searched for everything I could. I would say that it was better than Knothole island, and funnier for that reason. The think that I liked is that it leaves room for the next DLC.

It more or less leaves room for another game not another DLC...

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:49 am
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD

It more or less leaves room for another game not another DLC...

There could still be more for a DLC. They may be working on it right now.  
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games