Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Sci Fi RP (lit) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawaii or Spain?
  Hawaii
  Spain
  Neither
View Results

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:45 pm
Man has been able to travel between the stars for longer then anyone can remember, contact with other worlds has already happened and a 1000 years of peace is coming to an end. With the only know government rotting from within from corruption, many groups and cults have started to form preaching the end is near. This, is where you come in. Choose your side, make your own or work to destroy everyone else.

Rules:
-No godmodding
-No bumping
-If you have a problem with someone, handle it through PMs
-Besides that, show respect to each other
-Keep clean (pg13)

Profile-
Name:
Faction:
Misc:  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:46 pm
Governing Parties:

-The Federal Government (Largest Group)
-The Holy Republic of Sol (End of the World Guys)
-Pirates (Must I expain?)
-Outer Tribes (Smalls clans at the end of space)  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:47 pm
Profiles-

user:the masked crusader
Name: Bountie Hunter (but everone calls him somthing else)
Faction: None
Bio: Bountie owns no ship, not much else is knowen about him, He has no Crew or friends that people know, if he did they are probbly dead, he knows lhow to fight with every Weaopn ever built, and this is what he thinks of how to fly "All you need to know about flying is the peadls and the thrust, every thing else is optional"
Misc: He Loves to fight with Weapons made purely of Metal, Any thing from a rod to a thing he calls a "sword" which he has three of, one small and two bigger ones on his back, he also fights with a shotgun

user mad BrioxRawrx
Name: Cassie Corona (but everyone calls her CC)
Faction: None
Bio: Cassie has been sailing her whole life. Her grandfather was a pirate and her father was a pirate. With her being her father's only child, she takes over the family ship and decides that she will be the most famous pirate known. She is a good sword's fighter and enjoys wreaking havoc.
Misc: She likes causing problems and having fights to say she is better then everyone. Always on the wrong, she changes her identity all the time and doesn't like to make relationships with people.

User: Sullen Sweet Juliet
Name: Maki
Faction: Pirates
Bio: Maki has been travelling with the captain of a large raiding vessel since she was eleven. Taken in as an orphaned waif from the quay, Captain Icarus treated the girl as his own daughter for the years that she travelled with him. Now, she's seeking refuge wherever she can with whomever she can.
Misc: She is small, slight, very tanned. Because of her wiry frame and short cut hair, she is often mistaken for a boy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:29 am
Bountie is sitting at a table at 'Kettle Korn' a bar named after a famous metal band. His long raven like hair, comes down like wingss on either side of his face. He's watching the travelers come in and out, Waiting for any body that looks like they need a gun for hire.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:05 am
As Cassie sails across the ocean, her crew starts to yell orders as she runs from her cabin. She finally understands what they are saying, there is land up ahead. She runs up the stairs and pushes away the crew member stearing. She starts to stear the ship as the crew continues to yell at eachother. Cassie becomes irrate and tells them all to quiet down and get back to work. The crew starts running around and cleaning up the boat, preparing to pick up supplies. Cassie decides that it is time she takes a little walk on the land to see what kind of trouble she can cause in this new place..  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:50 am
Bountie, stands up, walking though the crowd, seeing a ship disembarking. Curious, he walks to it seeing a tall, skinny long golden brown haired guy with vivid blue eyes. He walks up behind him. "Be warned there are pirates around here. I can protect a fine young man like you."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:09 am
Cassie turns around to find a man standing behind her. Not surprised at once again being called a man.
"There is one problem with that sir, I am a woman. I have been looking after my self for years." She laughs as she turns around to check on the ship before walking through the crowd towards the closest bar.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:29 am
Bountie watches her, walking towards the 'Kettle Korn.' he walks next to her, staring ahead, not looking at her. Here for business or for... Pleasure? Because I know where you can get both, for a fair price." He smiles, opening the door for her. "Please let me, " motioning inside.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:40 am
She slowly walks in to the door still unsure of this man.
"Business. We are here to pick up supplies and then I am off again. I never spend a great deal of time in any place." She sits down on the barstool and motions to the bartender for a drink.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:07 am
"Mike make that two," the bartender puts down the two drinks in front of them. "So supplies, legal, or other wise? Legal your looking to find the docking officer, Otherwise, your going to be looking for someone in Akihabari, the black market section of town. Which i know some people who work in that district...."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:03 pm
"I have been here before and know my way around you can say.. I'll be getting a bit of both things." She says with an evil grin and takes a sip of her drink. Cassie pushes the hair out of her eyes and leans against the bar sighing. "I don't mean to sound rude. You are just the only person I've talked to other then my crew since..." She pauses wondering how she will finish. "Since I inherited the ship.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:11 pm
"Ahh. inherited... last owner died in an attack by," boutie looks around then leans in. "attacked by pirates?" A few people watch boutie from the courner.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:11 pm
She hangs her head lightly sighing and placing the glass on the counter. "The last owner was my father.. He wasn't killed by a pirate, he was the pirate." She takes another drink as she tries to swallow the memories.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:33 pm
Boutie looks at thier glasses... "Mike, need something a bit stronger here." Two women walk over and Boutie smiles. "Two women with large...." blinks at the other person at the table... "Tankerds of ale...." fills his glass with some of the oozing amber liquid barley passible as a drink, rather than bio hazordous posion. "Cheer up miss, he must've been a great pirate to have kept a ship so long, and protected it so his daughter could own it after him. Must've been a fine man."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas