Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[PRP] ...I hate blue ( Fu and Ku )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:17 pm
Fumananya was walking along her borderline of the colony. Her eyes where scanning the area her ear erect and alert as she listened for any sound that might be out of the ordinary. She stopped suddenly as she looked around her green eyes stopping a light tan pelt. Something wasn't two right. There was not many large tan pelts about the colony any longer. She hunched over a little as she began to approach the creature.

When she got closer she began to notice the blue pelt on the female. She hated blue yet she was cursed to be surrounded by it. She began to growl out of reflex from the color as a bird landed to her right as she shot him a look glaring madly.

"What!" She yelled out to him as he let out a small chip before cooing a little as he tried to hide from his Mistress. He kept acting strange and stranger with each passing day. She was fairly convinced that he was hiding something from her and something big. She didn't like secrets but she could never dispatch the bird to the after life even with all her anger she still cherished him.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:43 pm
Kuu yawned lightly as she made her way back to the pride. It had been a while since she left, and wondered if there was anyone in the pride to come back to. She hadn't heard news of the health and wasn't even sure if the sickness had left. But she figured it was as good a time as any to come back.

Kuu found it hard to leave in the first place, but when half of the colony left she found her self in the middle of the group. But after the first night, she had already lost the others.

Kuu slowly padded her way to the jungle. She was just outside the border of the colony, and started to recognize the area. Though some of the area had become overgrown, she smiled lightly as she thought of home.

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm
"Can I help you?" Fumananya snapped out to the female that was approaching her lands for all intent and purposes. She had sat down her tail flaring a little as she watched the female. She looked to her bird out the corner of her eye as she noted he didn't seem any bit concerned about her.

She began to relax maybe this female was looking to find a home and well they could always use more at their home. They where still rebuilding and Fu wanted nothing more then to have great colony for when the others return. Not so they would praise her no she simply wanted to do it to make them see she was capable of being at her mate's side.

'Mawi...' She thought as she looked at the blue on the approaching female as her eyes began to glare as she began to tense a little as Sefu hopped a little ways from her reach knowing she was getting to the point of an explosive reactor and would blow soon.

He only hoped that she wouldn't explode till their Heir came to calm her. Granted by calming her it would me she take out all her anger out on him but it was better him then anyone else since he seemed to live this long already.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:26 pm
Kuu's ears fell when she heard the threatening voice. She looked to find the source of the voice and saw the light brown and white o a female near the lands. She slowed her pace and lowered to the ground slightly. "I... I've come back to the colony I left when the the sickness broke out." She called out, her soft voice making its way to the other female.

She hoped this was the right place. It looked like it, but it did have a strange smell to it. Maybe that was just her imagination. "The Usafi'tukufu colony, is it still here?" She called out again, taking a few steps closer to the boarder.

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:35 pm
The female blinked a moment before letting out a sigh that why he didn't react. She then looked to the female curiously as she stood moving to walk into the colony.

"Come." She said sternly as she kept walking into the grounds before stopping at the ruin lines.

"As you can see we are still here." She said as she looked to the other female.

"But out leaders are gone searching for the Chief I'm currently acting as a step in till they return." She said as she watched the other female close judging her reaction to see how she would react to the news.

Sefu then let out a small chirp as he took to the air flying over them and circling the colony a few times before moving to land on her shoulder. He knew this female used to belong to them he had been apart of the colony for a long time but it wasn't till recently that he became Fumananya's.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:44 pm
Kuu stood straight and quickened her pace as she made her way over to the female. "I'm glad." She said with a soft smile, "I was afraid that the sickness had made this a desolate wasteland."

She then looked over to her with curious eyes. "Looking for the Chief? Has he gone to search for others?" She hadn't seen anyone else in her travels. Maybe he would be able to find them better than her. He knew the colony more after all.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself." she said as she gave a slight bow. "My name's Kuu, Daughter of Haine and Shizumasa."

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 am
The female looked at her before laughing a little. "Yes I was afraid our lands would turn that way. I left and brought back a few as well as some cubs." She said the last part softly not wanting to mention she had given birth to them.

"That is fine Kuu...We all make mistakes." She said as she looked into the colony to see a small tan cub run out growling at one of her siblings and then running off. She rolled her eyes as she began to walk faster into the colony going to wrangle up her disobedient cub.

"Excuse me." she muttered to the other female before bonding off a little catching her daughter before she went into a ruin. She let out a growl and walked away from the run her cub still in her mouth as she headed over to the other female dropping her with a thump on the ground. Kokoro'nthanda let out a grump as she looked up to her mother rather upset.

"What! I was only going-"

"To a place I told you not to go!" Fumananya snapped out harsh and quick, but the little cub didn't fear her mother as she got to her feet as she began to sulk off back to her nanny.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:43 am
She nodded softly, "So there weren't that many members left after the sickness.." She mentioned under her breath.

She walked along with this stranger into the colony's lands. Her heart skipped a beat as she thought about how different the colony must be. Her family had left when she was still a cub, and now she was fully grown.

When the other female excused herself, she was brought out of her daze and looked over to see tan cub run towards the ruins. She remembered when she would go off to the ruins to look at the paintings the two leggers had left.

"I'm sorry, I never did catch your name." She asked the female as she watched the cub run off.

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:24 pm
She stopped a moment looking at the female when she returned before looking away. "Fumanaya daughter of Uduak and Nthanda...mate to Kamawi the heir to the thrown." She said softly her ears flattening against her forehead as she spoke seeming to be ashamed for some reason.

She then looked to the sky once more before standing as she began to walk into the colony once more. "Was there something you would like to contribute to the colony?" She asked trying to get her mind off the leopards around her and focus on the new female she needed to give her rank and then find her a place to stay before she could go off like she always did and sulk alone in the tree's.

"We are in need of another hunter we only have one as it is and the colony is about to get bigger from another litter on the way." She said thinking over the guard that was surely pregnant with a litter of cubs.

"So if you can not think of a place I ask you to consider the rank." She said with a small nod.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Her eyes widened when she introduced herself. "Mate to the heir..." She repeated, her voice as soft as a whisper. She looked back over to Fu and smiled lightly. "Your parents must be very proud." She said, "To have found a mate who loves you." She laughed lightly, "I hope I may be able to find someone like that."

She thought for a moment before she answered her question. "Well, I never really thought about it." She looked up to the sky. "I could probably become a hunter." She said as she walked with Fu. "I mean I think I'm a pretty good hunter." She smiled lightly.

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:43 am
"My mother died just shortly after giving birth to me and my father spiraled down into a case of lost heart." She said straight and to the point. "An I've have lost the respect more times then I can count." She said as she looked around a moment before looking back to the female.

"Hunter would be most appreciated." She said with a small nod as she stood moving to go into the colony. "I shall see you around Kuu...welcome home."

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games