Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Quest Thread.

Welcome to the home of my SOA quests.
The place where all crazy ideas an concepts are dumped for possible consideration during
custom openings and various events that may suit or call use for them.

[oo] You Are Here
[o1] Updates
[o2] Statistics
[o3]----|
--------|
--------|
-------- ----->> Quests
--------|
--------|
[1o]----|
[11] Reserved
[12] Reserved
[13] Reserved
[oo] Credits

Waiting for Daylight // Search by Spotlight
SoA Journal----------Quest Thread

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:26 pm
Updates

12.3o.14--->> Major overhaul to this thread! Added some new designs. Fixed others. Tossed a lot of the ones I don't want/have no need for anymore.

o6.12.o9--->>Added basic outline for God of Children and God of Slavery concepts. Would like to update item worth some time soon.

o6.o6.o9--->>Added two more lion concepts. Probably the last of my customs for a while until I'm able to get all of the ones on my list. Need to work on God of Children concept and God of Slavery concept.

o5.24.o9--->>Received three customs so far from the May Open Customs! The lovelies arrived in my mailbox and I have since moved them from my quest thread. I'm stunned and soooo excited! I look forward to building a journal for them and starting to play with the other SOA regulars.

o5.17.o9--->>Still would like to get god concepts worked out [Sentury. Harbinger. Garishka.]. Aussie Dogs. Mottled boy. Red/White/Black and Rabbit design all added. Nova will be added tomorrow maybe.

o5.16.o9--->>Added list of my available items to use for customs. Totaled up my funds. Adjusted everything accordingly. Added some concepts. Still have more I want to add. Working out the God concepts I want and whether or not the designs I have should be gods.
Still want to add: Nova. White/Red/Black design. Two aussie dogs. Har & Brother. Garishka. Sentury and Mottled boy.

o5.14.o9--->>Working on fleshing out the posts with all my custom forms. I have a lot of them. Probably end up worrying about graphics at the end, once everything else is done.

o5.13.o9--->> Created SOA quest thread after entering a bunch of designs into the May Madness customs openings. Figure this is probably as good a time as any to make a place to keep my ideas in case they don't end up making it through.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:28 pm
Funds

O--Pure----v
------.------200,000,000,000

No need for progress bar anymore.
I can pretty much afford anything I want. xD;

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:30 pm
S p o ts o n Smooth
(A list of cheetah concepts)

Name: Kaasuraga
Stage: Adult
Species: Cheetah
Parents: Unknown
Offspring: None
Description: Design based off a blue tailed skink.
Reference Image(s): need refs

Name: Lykaios
Species: Cheetah
Description: Another OC! You can find pretty much everything on his reference sheet. His eyes are two different colors because of a fight he got into (the damaged eye being a milky color). Color of scars is open to your interpretation as well as the shape and placement of them. Ref is really just to give you an idea.
Reference Image(s): [Reference Image]

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:33 pm
All Under the Sa m e S u n
(Where lion concepts are stored)

Name: Jalaa
Stage: Growing from Cub (probably a custom in)
Species: Lion (New Lines Growing/Old Updated Rogue Lines at Adult)
Description: Design based off the WoW mount Zevhra, brown version.
Reference Image(s): [Zhevra]

Name: TBD
Species: Lion (Old Updated Rogue Lines)
Description: Avatar design.
Reference Image(s): Avatar

Species: Lion (Old Lines!)
Parents: N/A
Description: Colored like the kitty below.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Tan Spots!

------- These two girls are Sisters! -------

Species: Lion (Old Lines!)
Description: Colored like the kitty below.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Silver Spots!

Name: N/A
Species: Lion (Old Original Lines)
Description: Ref images below. From an OC.
Reference Image(s): [kabuki] [shoulder tattoo] [chest] [back]

Species: Lion (New Lines Growing/Old Updated Rogue Lines at Adult)
Description: Wanted a phoenix lion so.. here we go. xD
Reference Image(s): [ref] [phoenix]

Name: Ritoru Kiba
Species: Lion (Old Updated Lines please)
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: N/A
Description: See ref <3 Forgot to add in ref that her tail fluff should be tri-colored like her head fluff. No idea why I didn't do this on the lion ref lines that I have. >___> /fail
Reference Image(s): x

---> Reworking designs for Letšwa Moêpi (Swahili for Grave Digger) + Letšwa Mothopi (Swahili for Grave Robber)

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:37 pm
Re a c hing New Hei g hts
(Dumping spot for leopard concepts)

None Currently!

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:45 pm
F o r Imm ediate Survival
(Here sleep the hyena concepts)

None Currently

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:03 pm
Livi ng the Pack L i f e
(Wild dog concepts band here)

None Currently

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:16 pm
Compa nionsh ip at A n y Price
(Familiars patiently await their masters)

Species: Snake
Lines: Snake lines.. XD;
Description: Colored like Nuregami--the snake brush god from Ookami.
Reference Image: (if you have one) Face Design Body Color

Lines: Snake lines!
Description: Black & White Spitting Cobra!
Reference Image: (if you have one) Panda Face Body

Lines: Snake lines!
Description: Regal Ringneck Snake!
Reference Image: (if you have one) Colorful!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:19 pm
Gods

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Offspring:[/b]
[b]Domain:[/b]
[b]Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who?[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]
[b]Are you an SoA god newbie?[/b]
[b]How many times have you tried for this concept?[/b]

[o1]

Name: Working on it xD;
Stage: Adol & Adult (New standing lines, pleeease?)
Species: Lion.. God? lol.
Domain: Children
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who?: Yap! DFA says it was okay with Youth (as long as they were some how related) and Baneful says he doesn't conflict w/ Orphans.
Description: [Coloring Markings & Scars]
-Base coat is a soft cream color like his daughter Asali. I'd like his markings to have a harshness and boldness to them to kind of show the strength and determination he has as a ruthless warrior (maybe some kind of tribal or something?), but for the color of his markings to be softer colored to show the change that's taken place over time, giving him a slightly more inviting appearance for the little ones that he protects.

-I'm definitely open to whatever other ideas you might have for markings and marking colors. Feel free to play around with the design. I only prefer he wasn't completely covered like how some Elas are crazy tattooed XD.

-Any various scars you want to add to him would be good, but they're not necessary. :3

[Body Edits]
-His forepaws are griffin(dragon?) like, but preferably are furry not scaly like a bird.

-I'd really like his tail to be thick and luxurious and regal looking, like an exaggerated lion or maybe kirin/unicorn tail that curls around the outside of his leg instead of being behind it, maybe draping on the ground or something.

-He has shaggy bangs that fall sloppily over his blindfold, around his face and against his neck. I'd like his hair to be the same pale color as his daughter Asali's ears.

-He has no wings.

[Item Edits]
-Long bandages cover his eyes and also crosses down to wrap around his neck. On top of the bandages over his eyes is a metal plated blindfold and carved into the plate(if you can manage, if not don't worry about it) is the word "Msaliti" (Traitor).

-I'd like his expression to be sober, stern but alert (since he's the guardian of little ones and a veteran warrior).

-I think it'd be cute if he had a baby animal (of colorist choice) sleeping on/against his front paws or tail or hanging around near him, but doesn't have to be included.

-Also I'd like for there to be seven pastel bangles around his tail (white, mint, baby blue, pale yellow, pale pink, a pale orange and a lilac colored one). The order of them doesn't really matter, they can be jumbled. You can only see the top half of the bangle though as the rest of it disappears into the long hair of his tail.

-He wears a necklace around his neck that looks exactly like the bangles on his tail (which are actually necklaces but since they're cub size they fit on his tail) except it's black instead of a pastel color like the others. The necklace is slightly nested in his fur and the circular tag is engraved with the God of Children's mark.

-And for there to be dangling from his mouth seven strips of ribbon--one to match each color of his bangles--and at the end of each ribbon should be a little, silver or gold bell (the round, christmas type bell shape) preferably more silver bells than gold.

-I'd love a version of him without all his head gear on so you can see his face if possible.The color of his irises is blanched white and the white of his eye is actually black. There are claw scars over both eyes as punishment for his betrayal against his kingdom, but he's not blind.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Reference Image List
Bangle Colors(plus orange) + Bangle/Necklace Style + View Two + Mark of the God of Children + Bell/Ribbon Inspiration
Hair Style
Neck Bandages + Eye Bandages + Blindfold
Griffin Forepaws + Tail Inspiration
Daughter Asali

[Seriously. Feel free to improvise to whatever extent if you should feel so inclined. As long as it fits the idea of him, I'll be happy.]

Are you an SOA God newbie?: Yeap!

===================================

[o2]

Name: Working on one!
Stage: Adol-Adult
Species: Lion God
Domain: Malignity
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? I don't think there are any domains this conflicts with.

Description: [Coloring Markings & Scars]
-His base coat is a bone white color with dark markings, including some skeletal like markings. His eyes are soullessly black completely void of color, not that you can see them (see hair).

-I'd also like for him to have some white bone like markings on his legs that matches the style of the dark ones. I didn't do any on his ref because I saw afraid to screw it up. ^^;

-There are scars on his body in the form of stitch marks as if he was decapitated and then later sewn back together. Cream lines on color ref indicate where stitching scars are placed.

[Body Edits]
-Vertebrae towards his hind quarters protrudes noticeably all the way down his tail, most noticeably right at his rump and less so along his tail. His tail is serpentine like, long and lean with a diamond bone spade at the end and two bone tines on either side.

-Thick bangs completely hide his eyes while the rest of his hair twines loosely around his neck from both right side to left and vice versa. It tangles in the barbed wire that also encircles and slightly digs into his neck while the excess spills over his withers and against his shoulders towards the ground. His hair is dark.

-His expression should be a little detached.

-He has no wings.

[Item Edits]
-He wears a restraint body harness which I'd like to attach to the mask below if possible. All of this was devised to hold him incarcerated for eternity, tricked by a pride of lions that thought they were doing what was best for the world. Needless to say he's escaped.. and he's pissed, lol. I'd love for broken chains to be attached to his harness in some fashion but it's not crucial.

-There is a metal mask that I would love for him to wear, but given the position of the adolescent stage I'm not sure if it's possible, so I'll leave this optional to the colorist. If you do decide to do it I'd really love a version of him without it. <3

-Barbed wire around his neck, front far leg and hind near leg, also used as part of an effort to hold him captive.

-I'd also really like a version of him without any/all items that restrict view of his markings if it's not too much trouble. <33

Reference Images: Reference Image List
Color/Marking/Scar/Barbwire Ref + Secondary Scar/Barbwire Ref
Restraint Harness + Harness Two + Metal Mask
Possible Bangs + Possible Bangs Two + General Hair Idea
Spine Knobbles Ref + Tail Ref
Also Extra Tidbit: Mortal sons (to be customed) Grave Digger and Grave Robber

Are you an SOA God newbie?: Yeap!

Quote:
Name: Haramu Nyama’kilaji (Forbidden Flesh Eater)
Stage (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Lines: Lion [Standing]
Offspring: Letšwa Moêpi (Grave Digger), Letšwa Mothop (Grave Robber) –Both Original member concepts for the Plague pride, but haven’t obtained them yet.
Domain: Cannibalism
Have you had your quest approved? Yoop!
Description:
[Coloring, Markings & Scars]
Haramu has a solid, ghostly white base coat with solid, dark gray ears as well as dark gray markings on his face and legs. He also has solid, dark gray skeletal markings on his spine, ribs and the upper part of his all four of his fore and hind legs. On the lower half of his legs are white bone markings the same color as his base coat, though they fade to invisible before reaching the white part of his legs. His tail is solid gray with white bone markings along his spine that fade to invisible towards the tip.

His eyes are completely solid black and soulless looking. For his hair color I’d like the base color to be dark gray with flashes of white and red.

He has scars on his far front leg and near hind leg from where he was tied in place during his death sentence. If you can make his snout slightly more elongated and canine looking I’d like some scars around his muzzle too.. but only if they don’t interfere with the markings on his face.

Haramu is mainly three colors—Dark Gray #0E0E0E. White #FDFCF7. Red #BC2A16. Feel free to change the look/position of his skeletal markings if you like. I'd like them to look skeleton like.. but I definitely won't say no to them having a stylish flair to them.

[Body Edits]
He has large, jackal shaped ears and a slightly more canine-like snout (if possible) kind of like a slightly Anubis sort of look. Protruding vertebrae that can be seen beneath his skin start to peak along his rump all the way down the length of his tail. Tail being long and serpentine, starts out a little thicker at the base and then tapers. Haramu has no wings, but he does have ivory, Eland-shaped horns. I'd also love for his forepaws to have claws extended.

His mane isn’t like a normal lion. I’d like it to be something like sexy punk meets serial killer. Kind of a long mohawk-mullet sort of look I guess? Feel free to play with the idea, I've added an few images to help with inspiration!

Could you also give his expression some tweaking? Something subtle but dangerous. He's definitely not a guy you wanna meet in a back alley or in plain daylight for that matter. XD

[Item Edits]
Haramu wears an old, rusted, metal slave collar around his neck with a length of chain still attached (the lock and chain face forward). He also wears a necklace with a small jar of teeth at the end—a token from his past victims. There are more than a few metal and/or bone cuffs and studs in both his ears. A section of his tail is loosely looped in a chain that is held in place by the vertebrae it laces between (and around). At the end of the chain is a fancy jawbone necklace. Attached somewhere on his person (maybe hanging from a chain in his hair or one of his horns?) is a pendant stamped with Haramu’s mark. The mark of the God of Cannibalism.

Also if you’re feeling up to it.. maybe there could be some bits of bone threaded into his hair like bands or maybe with string or chain or something. I’ll add bone refs for ideas, but feel free not to add them. I don’t want him to be too cluttered looking. Simple is better!

Reference Image(s), if applicable:
General Refs-----> Full. No Scars. No Bones.
Items-----> Bottle of Teeth. Collar 1 + 2. Jaw Necklace. Stamped Pendant.
Edits-----> Eland Horns. Spiney Tail. Hair + 2 + 3.
Extra-----> Bones. Bones. Bones. Bones.
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yoop!

*If it would be easier/less taxing, you could leave out some(or all) of the items and I could have them added later in one of the item shops.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:31 pm
Hall of Fam e
(A spot to acknowledge accomplished quests)

List is getting pretty long.. x3

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:37 pm
Custom L i s t i n g

Kaasuraga:
xLith April Customs '11
xMarch Customs Month '11
xBlue Feb Customs '11
xSeptember Customs Month '10
xLithia & Ameh August Customs
xMajor March Customs '10
xMeep February CC Customs
xMajor November Customs '09

Grave Digger:
xMajor May Customs '09

Grave Robber:
xMajor May Customs '09

Zehvra:
xSaf May Customs '13
xMarch Customs Month '11
xBlue Feb Customs '11
xCaj Jan Customs '11
xMajor March Customs '10

Superfine Beam:
xMarch Customs Month '11
xBlue Feb Customs '11

Lykaios:
xMila August Customs

Gaia Avatar Custom:
xCaj Jan Customs '11

Kamina:
xSeptember Customs Month '11
xSaffy August Customs '11
xEski May Customs '11
xLith April Customs '11
xMarch Customs Month '11
xSaffy June Customs '11
xEski June Customs '11

Gunzi:
xSaf May Customs '13
xSaffy August Customs '11
xEski May Customs '11
xMarch Customs Month '11
xSaffy June Customs '11
xEski June Customs '11

Othello

Leopard Twins
xSaf May Customs '13

Cannibalism:
Caj's January God Customs '16
Caj's April God Customs '15
Fayth's March God Customs '15
Blue June God Customs '13
Caj May God Customs '13
Kae July God Customs '12
Kae June God Customs '12
Kae April/May God Customs '12
Kae/Caj November God Customs '11
Kae October God Customs '11
Caj/Kirei Oct God Customs '10
Major November God Customs '09

Cannibalism Form
Name: Haramu Nyama’kilaji (Forbidden Flesh Eater)
Stage (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Lines: Lion [Standing]
Offspring: Letšwa Moêpi (Grave Digger), Letšwa Mothop (Grave Robber) –Both Original member concepts for the Plague pride, but haven’t obtained them yet.
Domain: Cannibalism
Have you had your quest approved?: Yoop!
Description:
[Coloring, Markings & Scars]
Haramu has a solid, ghostly white base coat with solid, dark gray ears as well as dark gray markings on his face and legs. He also has solid, dark gray skeletal markings on his spine, ribs and the upper part of his all four of his fore and hind legs. On the lower half of his legs are white bone markings the same color as his base coat, though they fade to invisible before reaching the white part of his legs. His tail is white and the bone markings continue along his spine and fade to invisible towards the tip.

His eyes are completely solid black and soulless looking. For his hair color I’d like the base color to be dark gray with flashes of white and red.

He has scars on his far front leg and near hind leg from where he was tied in place during his death sentence. I’d like some scars around his muzzle too.

Haramu is mainly three colors—Dark Gray #0E0E0E. White #FDFCF7. Red #BC2A16. Feel free to change the look/position of his skeletal markings if you like. I'd like them to look skeleton like.. but I definitely won't say no to them having a stylish flair to them.

[Body Edits]
He has large, jackal shaped ears and a slightly more canine-like snout (if possible) kind of like a slightly Anubis sort of look. Protruding vertebrae that can be seen beneath his skin start to peak along his rump almost all the way down the length of his tail. Tail being long and serpentine, starts out a little thicker at the base and then tapers. Haramu has no wings, but he does have ivory, Eland-shaped horns. I'd also love for his forepaws to have bone-colored claws extended.

His mane isn’t like a normal lion. I’d like it to be something like sexy punk meets serial killer. Kind of a long mohawk-mullet sort of look with braids and dreads weaved in. Feel free to play with the idea, I've added an few images to help with inspiration!

Slightly more mischievous/menacing expression.

[Item Edits]
Haramu wears an old, rusted, metal slave collar around his neck with a length of chain still attached (the lock and chain face forward). He also wears a necklace with a small jar of teeth at the end—a token from his past victims. There are more than a few metal and/or bone cuffs and studs in both his ears. A section of his tail is loosely looped in a chain (or string) that is held in place by the vertebrae it laces between (and around). At the end of the chain (or string) is a fancy jawbone necklace. Attached somewhere on his person (maybe hanging from a cord used to tie his hair or chain strung around one of his horns?) is a pendant stamped with Haramu’s mark. The mark of the God of Cannibalism.

Some bits of bone threaded into his hair like bands or maybe with string or chain or something would be awesome. I’ll add bone refs for ideas.

Reference Image(s), if applicable:
General Refs-----> Full. No Scars. No Bones.
Items-----> Bottle of Teeth. Collar 1 + 2. Jaw Necklace. Stamped Pendant.
Edits-----> Eland Horns. Spiney Tail. Hair Inspiration + 2 + 3 + 4
Extra-----> Bones. Bones. Bones. Bones.
Are you an SoA god newbie?: Yoop!
Low Luck: First Try: 2009. First Try after Revamp: 2010.
Are you an SoA god newbie?: Yoop!
Low Luck: First Try: 2009. First Try after Revamp: 2010.

*If it would be easier/less taxing, you could leave out some(or all) of the items and I could have them added later in one of the item shops.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:58 pm
Res e r v ed

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:04 am
To all the People
(A much deserved shout out)

To the Owners, Colorists and General Staff of SOA--->>
Without you this measly thread wouldn't even exist. So thanks for all your hard work and dedication.

To Amy D--->>
For generously providing lines upon which many of my concepts are bound to be colored on (and some already are).

To the People--->>
Because without you there wouldn't be so much diversity as there is in this shop. With tons of packs and prides to choose from it seems difficult to find a dull place in SOA.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas