Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Radient Arc Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:29 pm
Like the one in Europe,but it's an immitation and covered in vines. It's a park where couples and families also the old come and relax and spend some quality time together. There's a legend that once in a thousand years the buds on the vines would bloom, and the flowers only bloom at the purest time and it would be the full moon. The legend also speaks of, if you view the flowers bloom with your loved one then you're love shall be eternal. But hey its a legend right? Then again...

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:39 pm
Ryoichi recognized the address of the location for the concert right away. Holding his scarf close, he felt quite uncomfortable when he approached a large crowd. 'Sigh... I really don't like places like these...'

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:54 pm
At the back Juudas was getting ready for the opening act. His newest song 'Monochrome no Kissu' as he slipped on the outfit that was prepared for him.
"Are you ready?" the female asked him
As he turned to her, he smiled and replied, "Yes." The female stepped outside the curtains with a mic and began to speak to the waiting crowd.
"Eveyone! Thank you for devoting your time for Juudas! So for a present, without furthur ado, Juudas!" the song suddenly blares through the stereo as the curtains lifted and Juudas stood in a pose ready to sing his heart out.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:28 pm
Hearing the chanting for the upcoming concert started to quickly fill the area with an almost blaring noise. It grew very unbearable for Ryoichi. "Ngh..."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:42 pm
As his cue came near he held his free hand out to the crowd.
"Are you ready?" he said to the crowd in english as they began to cheer louder "Alright then! Lets go!"
He then took a deep breath and words began to spill out of his moving lips.

Deai ni iro wa nakute
Monokuru fukinukeru
Itami goto kimi yudanemashou

Kizu ato tsuyoku nazoru
Yousha nai aki ga kite
Suzushii yubi temaneku mama ni

Toketa ato no yukkai na
Koori mitai na watashi wo
Yasashiku sukutte
Uwaku chibiru de asobu

Suddenly as the song began to hit its climax, the flowers on the vine, like a wave one-by-one, suddenly came into bloom and began to glow due to the moon light. "!!!" the male quietly startled to where the mic won't pick up.
Behind the stage the female smiled happily and gave it a thumb up, "Perfect timing!" she spoke.

Sore demo hitotsu no ai no katachi wo sagasu
Tooku yori mo ima wo musunda kareta hitomi wa
Dekireba kono mama tsutsumarete owaritai
Futari de himeta awai hada tsuki mo kakureteru

Are kara ikura ka
Yoru suki ni mo narimashita
Ison no umi iki mo wasurete

Muchuu no sono temae de
Nama nurusa dake wo nokoshite
Hiki kiwa no bigaku tokuige na kisu kirau

Hitori ni shinai de mou sasshite ayamete
Dono kotoba mo kimi no heya de wa surinukete iku no
Midarete nemutte sore ijyou wo oshiete?
Egao no toi ni mayou toiki tsuki dake ga miteru

As the guitar and violin solo started to play he noticed the other standing in the far back. He smiled once more and began to sing his best for him.

Tsugi no nagai hari ga
Tenjyou ni todoku koro ni wa
Kimi wa mou inai
Watashi wa mou iranai

Sore de mo tashika ni ai no katachi wo sagashita
Tooku yori mo ima wo musunda nureta hitomi wa
Dekireba kono mama tsutsumarete owaritai
Sono negai wa yoru wa munashiku
Asa wo tsurete kuru

Yasashikute atsukute hikyou na kisu de

Ayatte yo saigo no yoru tsuki ga terashiteru

As the song ended he bowed, like a gentleman, to the crowd.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:13 pm
Hearing the familiar and also annoying voice of the male being spoken in English, Ryoichi turned his head towards the stage to watch the male sing. "..." He just stood there with his eyes closed and listened closely to the lyrics. 'Ah, so this is how he sounds in his own world... I wonder if my life will ever be this invigorating.' Finally opening his eyes, he noticed the male on stage gazing right at him while singing. It made his heart thump hard into his chest, causing him to clutch it tightly. "...!" The song had soon finished and the crowd roared for the male on stage. Ryoichi merely stood there with his hand continuing to cluth his chest.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:22 pm
As the crowd roared, he held the mic up close to him mouth, "Everyone, I thank you all for coming out the night. Shall we continue on to the next song?" he smiled to the crowd, but to himself he smiles directly to the other. "Let's go!" he began singing to the crowd.

The female smiled to herself. She then noticed the male from before in the far back. "I'm going to get a drink," she said to the people around her. She stepped out from behind and began advancing to the male, who she overheard his name, Ryoichi.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:41 pm
Attempting to calm himself, Ryoichi closed his eyes and slid down slightly on the wall as if he were to about to faint, but he quickly regained himself and shook his head. "...."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:39 am
"Hello there." she smiled to him. "How did you enjoy the opening song?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:29 am
The adult woman speaking to him startled Ryoichi once again, causing him to grip at the wall like he needed to have something to hold himself up. "U-um..." Blinking, he tried to answer the woman's question. "I-It's...something I really haven't heard before.."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:40 am
"Oh," she said as she held her hands infront of her mouth," I guess you really never head of him, then." she put her hand on her waist. "That song is an original that he just made."

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:55 am
The blonde arched a brow at the female's gesture, now having the opportunity to completely regain himself and stood up straight. "I guess... I don't watch television."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:15 pm
"Hmm, I can tell. Since you didn't realize who he was. I'll see you around." she said as she walked off.
As the last song ended he spoke in the mic, "Everyone thanks for coming,again! I'll see you later!!!" he smiled happily as he waved to the crowd and exited the stage as the light dimmed.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:25 pm
Nodding to the leaving female, Ryoichi reverted his attention to the same voice on stage saying his goodbyes to the audience, including himself. Lightly, he clapped a few times to applaud the male and awaited for all other people in the enclosed area to leave this place.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:06 pm
As the people began to lessen, Juudas walked out from the back. Two females approched him and spoke to him. He then noticed the other. As he partoned himself from the two girls he walked up to Ryoichi. "Hey! I'm glad you decided to come." he smiled to him.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff