Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gender identity and sexual orientation....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:44 pm
I've had two very weird things happen to me, what's weirder is the fact that these happened outside of the furry fandom, since I've always seen the strange sexual orientations and gender identities (Chakats?!) in the fandom. In any case....

The first is a case of mistaken sexual identity, unless my friends just have some elaborate plot to ******** with my head.

There's a friend I've been friends with for several years. She's about the straightest woman I know. This is due to the fact she's the biggest yaoi fangirl I know, and fills her blog with obsessions over her favorite male actors (Robert Downy Jr, Johnny Depp, Liam Neeson to name three), and then swoons and obsesses over them and imagines they're gay and imagines them together in gay pairings and imagines RDJ and Jude Law screwing anally ect ect ect.... So you'd think she's as straight as a tangent.

I only recently was introduced to her BFF, who's also a rabid fangirl. Now the two of them just seemed to be only BFFs, and called each other by pet names. But I did seem to notice they were remarkably close.

Turns out they're actually dating. Which makes no sense. How can two girls who showed no interest in women be dating? How can two girls that obsess that much over guys be interested in women? It makes no sense. And it's kinda disappointing as I kinda considered hooking up with my friend.

I'm serious. If you saw how much these two girls obsessed over hot guys and gay guys, you would never in a million years think they are gay or bi.

The second was a case of mistaken gender identity.

In one of my metalworking classes, the first day I sat right behind someone that I only got a glance of, but looked like a rather effeminate boy. Baggy jeans, black metal band shirt, hoodie, very short hair, no chest, a boy that looked like he'd play a good woman during Shakespeare's time when women weren't allowed to act.

I sat behind this person, and upon studying this person noticed they were REALLY feminine. Small delicate hands, soft pale skin, an hourglass figure most women would die for, an adorable high pitched giggle, and a voice that sounded feminine. Then I started finding myself rather attracted to this person, which made me feel worried. From the back I would have assumed it to be a woman, but what if it was a guy? Was I attracted to a guy? A gay guy maybe? Or just a tomboyish woman.

Out in the lab I got a good look at her face and concluded it was a small chested woman who likes to dress up boyish. She seemed very cute though and I became rather attracted to her.

However, the next day, I sat next to her, and noticed her name written down on one of her papers. However, it wasn't a girl's name at all. It was a boy's name. With a girl's name written in parenthesis below it. So I'm assuming now that it's a girl who's in transition to be a man, a transgendered. Probably not on hormones or just beginning if she or he's that feminine. Kinda disappointed if that's the case because I think she's cute as hell.

At first I felt kinda gay and questioned my sexuality, but now I don't any more. I realized that I was attracted to this person's feminine qualities, and that I'm still not attracted to p***s. In other words, the outside look matters somewhat but only if there's girl parts underneath. It's like a Trap, you find them attractive until you find out it's a male.

But this makes me realize that each person has their unique gender and sexual identity, how they want to be perceived by the world, what gender they want to be, who they fall in love with and who they sleep with.

And it also makes me depressed about my chances of getting a girlfriend. A taken bisexual and a trans. Seems the only women I know are gay, taken, only want to be friends, traps, transsexuals, too young, or relatives. God I have the best luck.
crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:00 pm
I am actually surprised how often I run across transgenders, though I say all the more power to them.

The most recent case being the artist/author behind Ozzy&Millie, D.C. Simpson, whom I had always known as man that is now legally a woman.

They are actually a very interesting person that now also goes by the aliases Raine Dog and Rain B. Ruin. I do not remember them being all that active in the furry community in the past, but recently they have been making a presence.

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:40 pm
I don't understand why you threw in "Chakat" at the top. Chakat is a term for feline Taurs..unless it has some other meaning I am unaware of?  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:49 pm
Rainey_angel81
I don't understand why you threw in "Chakat" at the top. Chakat is a term for feline Taurs..unless it has some other meaning I am unaware of?

Actually, they are a little different than normal taurs. If you read up on them, they are pretty god-modded. Usually female in appearance, but are hermaphrodites and able to not just get pregnant by any other species, but impregnate as well. They can survive in any kind of climate and eat any food source.

Personally, I do not like chakats in the least. I have no problems with normal taurs, even though I do not find them all that visually appealing. Chakats, however, are ridiculous.

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:17 pm
I try very hard not to assume anymore, or I could end up in a very embarrassing situation.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:23 am
Diana Aries
Actually, they are a little different than normal taurs. If you read up on them, they are pretty god-modded.

Indeed, they used the damn god-mode cheat on furry_fandom.life.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/163475/
And they have wings too! ...Okay, maybe not, but I still think this applies. (And it's funny!)

I feel very boring compared to them now. I'm just a brown wuffie....I barely have more than that too. I'm not willing to become pregnant for originality though.  

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:51 am
Don't you just hate it when you can't tell somebody's gender?

I do. But I still think Bill Kaulitz is a sexy lady.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:08 pm
Diana Aries
Rainey_angel81

Actually, they are a little different than normal taurs. If you read up on them, they are pretty god-modded. Usually female in appearance, but are hermaphrodites and able to not just get pregnant by any other species, but impregnate as well. They can survive in any kind of climate and eat any food source.

Personally, I do not like chakats in the least. I have no problems with normal taurs, even though I do not find them all that visually appealing. Chakats, however, are ridiculous.

hmm. I didn't know that. Thanks for the education ^.^  

Rainey_angel81

Night Scream

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:14 pm
Rainey_angel81
Diana Aries
Rainey_angel81

hmm. I didn't know that. Thanks for the education ^.^
I also learned something new today.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:40 pm
Manda_Tifa
I try very hard not to assume anymore, or I could end up in a very embarrassing situation.

Good advise for many of life's situations!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:44 pm
Garek Maxwell
Diana Aries
Actually, they are a little different than normal taurs. If you read up on them, they are pretty god-modded.

Indeed, they used the damn god-mode cheat on furry_fandom.life.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/163475/
And they have wings too! ...Okay, maybe not, but I still think this applies. (And it's funny!)

I feel very boring compared to them now. I'm just a brown wuffie....I barely have more than that too. I'm not willing to become pregnant for originality though.

LOL, dammit. My character has wings too. But besides that, he's just a dark-grey feline. With no bulge or rippling muscles.

I always wondered why every furry art I see of a furry male has him with muscles and a huge bulge in his crotch. It's always art done for a bi or gay fur too. It's as if he's compensating for being not muscular and having a small d**k IRL, so he gives his imaginary self a huge d**k to make himself feel better, like "This is how big I wish my d**k was." Ignoring the fact that any d**k that big would rip any v****a OR rectum in half. I don't want to see your giant bulge, I don't want to see your giant d**k, and please stop spreading your legs like sex is the only thing you know how to do.

Manda_Tifa

I try not to either in those situations. I just go by whatever the person's name is and how they and their friends refer to them, as male or female.

There's a furry I thought was female at first until I heard him referred to as a gay male, but I think he's transgendered as well. He often wears women's clothing which makes it confusing as all ******** think the girl in my class is in the beginning stages of transgender from female to male so still looks and seems female. I haven't heard the person referred to as either "him" or "her" so I don't know, and only have her male clothing and male-ish name to go by. I felt confused because I think that as a woman she's cute as hell. Oh well.  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games