Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Who Would You Kill? 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:56 pm
Okay, a friend (AxeFantasyGuy) and I thought of this topic and posted it in the Gaming Discussion area. Much to our surprise, we got over one hundred hits, which is really a lot for the two of us.

So essentially it started like this. Both Axe and I play Fallout 3, and we both have a mutual hate for Moira Brown, owner of the Crater-Side Supply. Well, we both killed her in our respective games, and we both feel much better for it. But, alas, we are not graced with such luck in all games, and we can't kill some characters.

And so comes the point of the topic: If you could kill anyone from a videogame, good guy or villain, main character or minor character, who would it be? Feel free to mention as many characters as you want, and, if you feel so compelled, tell how you would like them to die.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:49 am
I'd kill Sora, cause he was relaly really REALLY annoying to me that I wanted to like shot the TV. If not him then Roxus. Or maybe the whole game because I didnt like anyone in it -.-

Dreaming of the Day

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:33 am
Tom Nook. That d**k took advantage of my situation and financially raped me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:27 am
Dreaming of the Day
I'd kill Sora, cause he was relaly really REALLY annoying to me that I wanted to like shot the TV. If not him then Roxus. Or maybe the whole game because I didnt like anyone in it -.-

This was something we saw a lot of in the original topic: Hate for Square characters. I think this would be the first one on killing the entire Kingdom Hearts cast though.  

Haratio TaFotter

Dreaming of the Day

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:11 am
Haratio TaFotter
Dreaming of the Day

This was something we saw a lot of in the original topic: Hate for Square characters. I think this would be the first one on killing the entire Kingdom Hearts cast though.

Im a hateful hateful girl. NOt really, It just wasnt a game for me i suppos,e and people just tlaking about it and osplaying it and blaaaaaaaaaah it just makes me want to destroy it.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:26 am
Vaan and Tidus would be slain in the most painful way possible. There are hundreds of others, but those two top the list (I think)  

nitnit
Captain

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:55 am
Dreaming of the Day
Haratio TaFotter
Dreaming of the Day

Im a hateful hateful girl. NOt really, It just wasnt a game for me i suppos,e and people just tlaking about it and osplaying it and blaaaaaaaaaah it just makes me want to destroy it.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I played Kingdom Hearts, and I didn't think it was a bad game by any means. I do think its was overrated for what it is though, kinda like Halo.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:31 pm
Haratio TaFotter
Dreaming of the Day
Haratio TaFotter
Dreaming of the Day

Yeah, I know what you mean. I played Kingdom Hearts, and I didn't think it was a bad game by any means. I do think its was overrated for what it is though, kinda like Halo.

Yea very true, I guess it didnt help that my friends were obsessed with it and when I started to rag on it they would jump on my case, and they are not gaming nerds/girls like I am.

Dreaming of the Day

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:54 pm
Dreaming of the Day
Haratio TaFotter
Dreaming of the Day
Haratio TaFotter
Dreaming of the Day

Yea very true, I guess it didnt help that my friends were obsessed with it and when I started to rag on it they would jump on my case, and they are not gaming nerds/girls like I am.

My friends are the same way: they love the franchise, but I think its just "ok" and they get all up in arms about it.

Okay, someone else I'd like to kill: that woman on the intercom from Team Fortress 2. I know that she's kinda trying to help when she tells you about the intelligence getting stolen, but when she reags on you when you lose it really pisses me off. Same with the Japanese guy who insults you when you lose in Call of Duty World at War.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:21 pm
I would really want to kill that freakin' dog from Duck Hunt!  

Volkenheim

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:39 am
Who else... Link for being extremely overrated and a fairy boy, Squall for the same reason. Ashley from Resident Evil 4. There are more. There are more.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:41 am
nitnit
Who else... Link for being extremely overrated and a fairy boy, Squall for the same reason. Ashley from Resident Evil 4. There are more. There are more.

Ashely is pretty damn annoying, but I luff link xD

Dreaming of the Day

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:15 pm
Why? He's a little blond boy who's completely devoid of any personality or character development.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:06 pm
nitnit
Why? He's a little blond boy who's completely devoid of any personality or character development.

...exactly!
no kidding, Im not into blondes xD. I used to have a fan girl crush on him was i was younger. I dont anymore, but that love for him is still there D:. And I will argue that he has personality becaaaaaaaause in twilight princess, he smiles offten.

Dreaming of the Day

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces