Updates: READ THESE!! (Updated: April 8 2007) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:41 pm
11/6 - Well, I guess we need gold in the guild account to make subforums. xp I'm too freaking lazy, so I'm going to open it up for people anyway.

- Okay...just a reminder. Please post in the correct subforum. If you're not sure where to put a thread, post in the "Guild Questions" thread.

[Last Edited: 12/11]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:02 pm
11/11 - Heh... sweatdrop Sorry...I kinda forgot to check the join requests. ninja Sorry to those of you who requested to join that couldn't get in yet!!

*must remember to check join requests regularly*

- To anyone who is interested in being Vice Captain or a moderator, please PM me. I'm having trouble deciding, because there are so many of you guys that would be great for the job. So I guess I'll ask who is even interested! But just a warning: if I get bombarded with PMs and don't pick you, please don't be offended...it's a tough choice and it's probably not anything personal. I'll most likely take the people who are 1) most interested, 2) most active, and 3) most knowledgeable about Fall Out Boy.  

Starburstnova
Captain

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:00 pm
11/12 - I suppose I didn't wait too long, but it felt like forever with only one response. But I have made Quixotic Faye Vice Captain. 3nodding She's here a lot, and currently is tied for the second most posts. I'm still accepting crew applications, though. It's as easy as PMing me if you're interested. ^^; It's not too much work. I'd like it to be people who plan to be active, though. Otherwise it wouldn't do too much good, now would it? Moderating a forum that you're rarely at? So...yeah. If you're active and interested...PM me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:13 pm
12/7 - Sorry for my prolonged absense from the guild. sweatdrop I've been incredibly lazy. I'm not really supposed to be on at all, so when I do, I just stalk threads. Oh well. [My Brutal Romance] and cHESTERbaNDmE have been promoted to crew. I think that's all the moderation we'll need, if that. I'm still open to suggestion though if anyone else is interested. *shrug*

Note to mods: You guys can post here if you have any announcements you'd like to make. I don't know exactly what your powers are, but if you can edit my posts, if you post here just change the date in the title of the first post to the date of your post.

And I, chester, love you so much.  

Starburstnova
Captain

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:38 pm
12/11 - Updated the front page of the guild. If you've just discovered the guild and want to apply, PLEASE read the front page and follow the application instructions. Bonus points if you use the word "PIE" anywhere in your application (just kidding ^_^).

Sup to the crew!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:37 pm
12/11 - This isn't really an update, but more of a slight change of plans of organization. I apologize if that caused any confusion.

I'm going to give a brief overview of what each of the forums are used for. Please make sure to post in the correct forum. If you aren't sure, ask in the "Guild Questions" thread in the main forum, or go ahead and post it in the main forum (and if we decide it doesn't belong there we can always move it to the correct location).

Main Forum aka Fall Out Boy/The Guild: General discussion of the band as a whole and guild information/updates/announcements/events/etc.
The Music: Discussion of the music whether it is analyzing lyrics, bringing attention to an interesting part in a song, questions about lyrics, talking about playing it with your own instruments, etc.
The Members: Discussion of the members of the band. Try not to get TOO personal, as we don't know anything FOR SURE.
Other Related Stuff: Discussion of topics most Fall Out Boy fans would be interested in or at very least know about. (Examples: friends of the band...like Hey Chris, other Fueled By Ramen bands, Decaydance, Clandestine Industries, Friends Or Enemies, etc.)
Unrelated Stuff/Spam: Discussion of anything that doesn't otherwise belong in the guild. Advertisments are allowed, whether inside of Gaia or outside. (Inside being something like a thread or another guild or a quest thread, outside being some sort of outside link completely unrelated to Gaia or Fall Out Boy in any way.)
Guild Crew/Crew Stuff/Guild Stuff: Place for the crew to discuss moderation and other responsibilities, to make suggestions to each other, to organize the guild, or plan any event or contest that may occur, etc.  

Starburstnova
Captain

Ida the Scientist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:53 am
1/7/06

Bah, look at me, I updated. ;o I added things in the subforums, and a song/video/album listing, and stuffs. B:

QF adds: This girl is so organized, it makes me feel like a slacker.

Which I am.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:16 pm
1/8 - Well I've been missing from the guild for awhile. My apologies...I had a huge project, so when I was online I was working on my project or avoiding it by going on threads. o_x Guilds are too much responsibility to just have a quick checkup on. xp Anyhoo...then after the project my brother needed the internet because I had dominated it throughout the whole project...BUT I'M BACK NOW and shall check up here regularly. 3nodding I'm not dead! Really!  

Starburstnova
Captain

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:20 pm
1/22 - Well that didn't work out so well. I still haven't been around. I really will try this time. I've been busy/distracted/unable to get online/etc. I've been having problems. I apologize once again for my absence.

Anyway, as most of us know...the official thread was chatterboxed due to off-topicness. It has been recreated
Quote:
We need to stay on topic more. I realize that the opening of FOE makes it very tempting to talk about it, but I have now created a thread specific for discussion of the website. The link can be found on the front page of the official FOB thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:32 pm
6/13 - I apologize to those of you who were waiting to be accepted (or declined) from the guild. I was on vacation, and therefore had no internet access. Thank you for being so patient. It is much appreciated.

QF apologizes for the same reason.  

Starburstnova
Captain

bandAIDS
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:44 am
Sept. 10 - Ida the Scientist was banned 2 days ago and this is her first account so bleh. 8D I'm hurr.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:26 pm
9/29 - Recycle Bin subforum added.

Recycle Bin: This one is fairly self-explanatory, I think. Place for threads that are "deleted" but not actually deleted so if you're curious why your thread is gone, you can check our reasoning for putting it there. (Mods: When you lock a thread and move it there, please post saying why it's being deleted. I.E. repeat thread, inappropriate, etc. If it is inappropriate, please edit the inappropriate content out of the post.)  

Starburstnova
Captain

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas