I'm so sad.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fluffy shem

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:21 am
Hello, everyone, I'm new here~

Right off the bat, I'd like to share a depressing story with you. The other day, there was a baby mourning dove being attacked by an adult--possibly its mother.

I went out there and chased the adult away, and I ran off to get one of my empty bird cages (I love birds and own 6 of them). I looked up mourning doves and found that they ate millet, and as this baby looked fairly old I guessed I could take care of it with millet.

I went to where the dove was sitting and it was gone. I'm hoping the baby flew off somewhere safely but, if not, it's too bad...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is exactly what it looked like. Isn't it cute? crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:31 am
HI RACHEL :V

Awww, I-I wish the picture would load. I'd probably start crying. I mean, the story is pretty sad in itself, but ffffffff- :C

I miss having birds. Can I borrow one of yours when I get back from my business trip? :<  

Mashi Ankrekku

fluffy shem

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:34 am
Quote:
Can I borrow one of yours when I get back from my business trip? :<

Hey Mashi!

Wow, are you serious? Actually, if my mom would let me, I'd gladly give you my male Dante. xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:43 am
Prolly shouldn't have said "birds", because I really only had one ever. Alfalfaaa~ ;-;
But yeah, I've been wanting to have another bird for a while. Let's just hope my dad'll let me keep one in the house. We have a beautiful sunporch over there if I can't keep him in my room.

Of course now I'm a little afraid I won't pay attention to him if I put him there. :C

I don't plan on going away again until next spring, installing registers in Lowe's, woooo~  

Mashi Ankrekku

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:45 pm
Poor birdie.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:13 pm
I did the same with a kitty a few weeks ago 8D

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200