Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
Somewhat Kindness In The Outcast(s)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:04 pm
Something that I have noticed through my life is that as you get older, people become meaner and angrier.
they create groups and if your not in them, your an outcast.

99% of popular people, by my terms, usually do mean things to make themselves look good.
I never do anything wrong or like that, yet im popular.

AHEM, back to topic...

But the outcasts are nice to one another. They each know what the other is going through and the listen. They create tight bonds and eventually find out that their better than the hateful ones.

If everyone listened to one another and tried to be nicer, the world be alot better.
Yet, people, humans, almost EVERYONE will always hate others for reasons, and some lead to violence, and even death.

Its rare for me to find people out their who are not like this, but when i do, i immediatly try to make the person my friend.

I can just hope and pray that one day everyone will stop all of this pointless crap and be nicer to each other. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:42 pm
Never....people will probably never stop finding a reason to hate one another. It's greed my man, just about 80% hangs around the invalue of greed. Remove greed, then maybe that dream will come true.  

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:52 am
And that is what I pray for...  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:17 pm
I try to be nice to everyone
and so far the people that I am around are relatively nice
and I try to let the bad stuff just go in one ear and out the other  

Sheba Metaluna

O.G. Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:15 am
I doubt the matter's so simple as to have greed as the single underlying cause...or even the primary cause, at that.

After all, I'm certain that all of you have witnessed one man act against another with nothing to gain from it.

I believe this...tendancy towards hate to be an evolutionary quirk, as evolution seems to favor those with some self-serving bias over those without....pah. I'm confusing myself.

I'll just sum it up with this: if the solution were simple, we'd've solved this problem long ago.

Also, I'm doubtful that hate is as prevelant as people make it out to be. Mayhaps I'm simply sheltered from it, but I don't feel that I see that much hatred in my daily life.

For example, I hear, "have a nice day," pretty much daily, while I hear angry or rude comments directed towards me weelky at worst. Methinks that we're simply more perceptive towards the negative. As they say, "no news is good news."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:05 pm
My personal motto/life goal is that the meaning of life is to make others happy, and one's self in the process. If you do nothing in this life to make mankind better, to make someone smile, to be a friend, to be a better person every day, then what's the point?
I want to make the world a better place, and I do my best to make others around me happy, because I know that I cannot be happy unless I strive to make others feel so. If everyone were to do that, then we would all be MUCH happier.
Maybe some day I'll have an influence on somebody to feel the same way.

If doing something would stray from this simple goal, then it's not worth doing. Lieing, cheating, insults, etc... Are absolutely worthless, because they achieve nothing.

That's my personal opinion on the matter. Hence, why I created this guild to help save some of our furry friends from flamers and trolls. I wanted to have a sort of safe haven for everyone to chat without worry. ^^  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Random Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces