KILL!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:17 pm
What is your favorite way to end life in the Wasteland?  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Headshots or just reverse pickpocketing lol placing a mine of grenade xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:02 am
Lobbing off someone's head with a sledgehammer or a super sledge.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:57 pm
Data Miner
Lobbing off someone's head with a sledgehammer or a super sledge.

Now this is ridiculously fun.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Mr Chatterbox

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:49 pm
Oh... where to begin?

I do so love making a mess of things. The Man opener is a wonderous addition to the list of carnage.
Energy weapons are great, but disintegration isn't nearly as fun as some sort of dismemberment.

The Gauss rifle pops their heads easily while the Fat Man makes things... less than whole.

I will have to say the Combat shotgun though. Get up close and blast them to bits. Triple entertainment with the Bloody Mess perk. I never play long without it.

Sledgehammers are nice and chopping bits off are dandy... but the shotgun just blows them apart ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:25 pm
Kyokii- Sanitys Eclipse

I will have to say the Combat shotgun though. Get up close and blast them to bits. Triple entertainment with the Bloody Mess perk. I never play long without it.

Sledgehammers are nice and chopping bits off are dandy... but the shotgun just blows them apart ^^

I wholeheartedly agree about your shotgun sentiments, sir. In fact, the Terrible Shotgun reamins one of my favorite firearms in the game. Still, there's just that primal, brutal moment where you take that sledgehammer and put it where someone's brain used to be and you think to yourself, "I did that! It wasn't some bullet or anything, it was me!".  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:15 pm
I'm a stealth character, so knifing someone in the back is always fun.

BUT: One of my favorite things to do is run around the wastes shooting guns out of everyone's hands and, if they pull out melee weapons, darting them (if they go back for the gun I put them down...). Then I get a huge crowd of raiders following me, and when it gets to be an impresive size I throw a nuka grenade at the bunch and watch them fly around. It takes a high skill with your ranged level of choice to knock the weapons out, but the fact that you just killed 15 people with one grenade is rather satisfying.

Another, less fun but equally awesome thing I like to do is take out all of rivet city without anyone noticing. Silenced pistol for the win.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:30 pm
I love burrning people alive then blowing op their body with the blody mess pirk burning_eyes  

xXfallen-corleoneXx

MastaC1990

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:01 pm
I take Blackhawk and just blow everyones head off.

But if i wanted to have extra fun, i'd pull out my baseball bat and get brutal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:47 pm
1 WORD.

FAT MAN  

captin albert wesker

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:28 am
I call it Suddenly: Grenades.

Basically you sneak up to be close to and if possible above someone, and then when they stop moving about for a moment you go to V.A.T.S. and throw explosives everywhere. It's very satisfying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:21 pm
i still think going into V.A.T.S with the fat man is the funnest way to go around. AND BESIDES YOU GET TO WTAHC THE NUKE FLY TO ITS TARGET. AND KABLOWWEE!!!!!!!!!  

captin albert wesker

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:34 pm
Watching VATS bullets fly through the air and make someone's head explode.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:51 pm
I don't like to pick favorites, I like to have a wide variety. I usually carry around a lot of weapons, just to make it more fun.  

hirationugget

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:50 pm
I guess it depends on who I'm killing.

- Melee weapons have always been a favourite of mine - especially against Super Mutants (which is incredibly stupid >_> ).

- I enjoy spamming pulse grenades & regular grenades at robots.

- And it's a huge hobby of mine to shove grenades into Slavers pockets. I'm just a heavnely a**-hole that way User Image  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff