Submit

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:01 am
Acheron sat on his fathers thorne, as he watched countless humans give offerings to his father in one of his fathers temples in the human realm "BORING!!!!", his father had told him to stay here as he was going to have some sort of meeting. "I'm not important enough to know, becuase i'm to marry a human one day, i should watch them" he mocked his fathers words. "ARRRRRRR i HATE that man so much!!!!!" he slamed his fist in to the side of the chair. fed up with watching the small beings he waved his hand and made the images disappear.

he stood up, ready to summon a training partner, flashing himself to his god form, he prepared for battle as he chanted the summoning.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:18 am
Artemis watched as Acheron fought his sparing partner, he was so powerful (well in her eyes anyways) she sighed as she watched his muscles flex, he was gorgeous, no human women deserved him she was his, "i just have to make it so, he will love me....... one day"
artemis entered the room, she was in her goddess form, as she hated looking human, "my dear Acheron, where is your father, i wanted to talk to him" she bowed to him (he did after all have a higher status then her *so i can get him in on my plan too* she thought smiling.
she stood next to a large column looking as sexy as possible, watching him and waiting for him to reply  

The Elven Sanctuarys mule

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:14 pm
Shimaru walked over to Acheron.
"Who's it gonna be human boy?"He grinned.
His red eyes glowing.
"I feel sorry for you...Those pathetic humans"He laughed

"They are not Pathetic Shi-kun"He frowned at his brother.
"They're very delicate,But quite smart and some have gifts."He smiled.

"Whatever"He rolled his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:55 pm
"Artemis go pain someone else with your worries will ya, i'm not in the mood!" Acheron ended the fighting section with a wave of his hand.
"and it's not like i know what my FATHER! does" he slammed his fist into a column that now had a large indent in it.
Acheron rolled his eyes as Shimaru walker over to him, "shut the hell up okay! yes my destiny as be written, and now i cant change that, do you think i like the idea of it, well..........i do actually" the thought stuck him, "ha once i chose my bride i can leave here foreva and never have to return to that Ba$tard!"
Straightening himself up "soooo why are you'se two here" he glared at them both

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:10 pm
Artemis went red in the face with furry, she hated it when people spoke to her like that, she may be a women but she was still a god! "But Acheron i was worried about you aswell, i came to see you too".
she floated towards him and picked up his now bleeding hand, licking the blood away, she healed his hand with a small drop of mermaids tears that she held in a vial around her waist. "there all better"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:25 pm
"Artemis i dont need your pity" he said snatching his hand back. "As i said before father is not here, so you should leave!" he rolled his eyes *women!*,"and pain someone else with your presence".
as such as Acheron hated to admit it Artemis was stunningly beautiful, and that's what bugged him, he was actually attracted to her, *yeah i'm attracted to her alright, her looks only not her personality, she only cares about herself and making herself happy!*

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:48 pm
Artemis backed off alittle as she heard his thoughts, "sorry i didn't know you thought so poorly of me", that line would have make anyone forgive her had it not been true, she was indeed only out for herself, she saw what she wanted and she was going to get it no matter what.
*i'll be damned if i let a human have him, he belongs to me!*
she sat on the edge on acheron's fathers throne, "so Ash what exactly did Fate say to you?",i will find this women and make her inhuman, she smiled as a plan started coming forming in her mind  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:49 am
Shimaru laughed Artemis.
"You're pathetic"He fell over now,from laughing so hard.
Shimaru looked up at Acheron.
"Maybe she's already inhuman,knowing fate..he doesn't like you to much"He laughed some more.

Hajime was mad that they thought poorly of humans.
"They are nice,Thank you.I rather enjoy the company of humans."he frowned upon their jokes.
"Artemis,You truly are a sin of The Gods."he turned to face away from her like she smelt bad or something.

"My my,Little brother you aren't very nice."He put an arm around Hajime's shoulders and laughed.
"But he's right Artemis."He grinned.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Destiny hovered above the waters, her flapping wings sent little waves that slapped the crystals around it. "He is here, Master" She said,head bent low, "It is as we feared" Her green curls cascaded around her neck and shoulders. Her green eyes concentrated on the picture beneath her.
"g...g...go" a raspy voice called out," go to him...go to her...." the voice coughed, echoing throughout the cave. she turned away, and slithered away.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:21 pm
Acheron laughed with Shimaru, then stopped as he mentioned Fate "if i didn't know better, i'd say he made the whole thing up!"
"it's clear that you dont belong here amongst the gods, as it was written you are to marry that of a Human Warrior" he mocked Fate, doing funny hand gestures and all."or something like that!"

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:09 pm
"Oh Dear Lord", Destiny shook her head, her green curls wrapped in a white cloth" Fate, not again". her Pure white serpent's tail was curled around itself, propping her up to 23 feet tall.
"t..t..th..theyyy...They*cough* They will come, young student, they wi..wi..willll*cough*" The voice rang in her head. "Damned be that rascal of a brother" she muttered, opening a book of spells. She was hidden, safe, no one could find her, no one, except..."no!" she yelled, her voice raspy. Tears of light fell from her white lined green eyes,"n.n.no..." her shoulders started to shake.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:16 pm
Shimaru had never laughed like this with anyone but his brother.
He was having such a good time.
"My my,Fate needs a good kick in the a**."he laughed.
"He especially makes my life hell,he says I scare him so I should just stay on earth where I belong."He wasn't laughing now.
He remembered what fate had said to him when he was a small boy.
'You are one scary little child..Look at your eyes!'
He hated fate so much he wanted to kill him.
Shimaru probably could if he really wanted to.
He was after all higher than fate.
Besides,It used to be deaths job to deal with the fate of people.
Hajime used to be destiny to.Until one of the Goddesses got knocked up.
They we're demoted a little,but still higher than them.

Hajime didn't like Fate or Destiny to much,after all,They did steal part of their jobs.Hajime remembered that day.His brother had been picked on by them.He couldn't do anything.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:19 pm
AHHH!! Destiny dosen't talk to anyone!! like, she has no social skills what-so-ever!! Fate is mean and immature, so he would do that, but not destiny, shes not aloud to meet people, or have friends...  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:33 pm
Acheron could understand how shimaru felt, he to was cast aside as a child all because he loved his sister dearly- her being half demon, ment he was the bad guy. "Curse you fate, for your doing!"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:40 pm
Shimaru frowned.
"Is,there a way to get rid of him?"He looked up to meet Acheron's gaze.
"I mean,there must be a way to get rid of all of us."He was plotting.
No one liked Fate very much.He was un-needed.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff