Raven Blood Castle. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:46 pm
"Shall I introduce myself young vamps?You shall address me as 'Sanjiro-sama' until further notice.
I am the last of the ravens.Royalty,in other words."Takumi grinned.
He opened the door to the Castle.inviting in the little vamps.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:00 pm
Larka watched as the vampire spoke to the youngsters, knowing this was not her place see observed from far back, but didn't bother to hide, she was not one to hid in the shadows, besides he would know she was here, she was very curious about the castle. "it's beautiful!" she exclaimed out load with out meaning to, the full moon was glowing in the distance behind the castle it it just set the whole scene off.
closing her eyes she savior the erie feel it gave off, "oh man what a home, he's one lucky guy" she'd always hoped to one day have a castle much like this one, but what was the point really she traveled way to much to look after it.

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:12 pm
He glided behind her.
"Why don't you come Miss?"He whispered in her ear.
He pulled her along with the rest.
Takumi loved to flirt with the younger ones.
He enjoyed the looks he got and the thrill of it all.
He smiled at her as he pulled her along.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:19 pm
Larka actually blushed when he whispered in her ear, and she cursed her self for it, she should be used to her kind by now, but still some would make you weak at the knees. "oh my....umm ok"
she felt a shiver run down her spine as she was led into the castle, "WOW!" was all she could say.

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:29 pm
Takumi grinned.
"Of course"He slid an arm around her waist and guided her around the castle.
The others seemed surprised of his flirtatiousness.
He enjoyed the attention he got from it.
He was the perfect example of an attention whore.
Takumi pulled her closer.
"Now,this is the dorms.Mine Is in another section altogether.Ladies,feel free to drop by anytime."he laughed.
"I'm joking of course."He grinned.
"I did hire maids.But...To keep them.You must earn your keep.If you don't..Then goodbye little vamps"he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:39 pm
Larka loved this castle, it was old, yet well preserved. she wasn't really paying all that much attention to the gentleman that had let her in. "oh dear, i'm so sorry i forgot to introduce myself" she slid out of his arms to stand in front of him. "My name is Larka, please to meet you" she bowed before him spreading her grown out as she did so, it was the way all her masters had greeted each other.
"i couldn't stay here, it's to kind of you but i feel as it i am intruding"

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Elven Sanctuarys mule

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:17 pm
Misa was wondering outside along a rusty fence, she could sense that was many vampires inside, but only two interested her. she walked slowly and seductively up to the large doors and knocked loudly, she adjusted her very short black leather skirt and waited. the two vampires inside were very old, older then her so she had to know, could one of them be..........  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:56 am
"Oh,Miss Larka,But you must stay."he pulled her close to his face.
"I wouldn't have it any other way."The backs of his fingers ran along the edge of her cheek bone.
He glided away as the a wrapping came to the door.
"Good evening Miss"He smiled widely.
"Come in,Make yourself at home."  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:15 pm
Larka thought about before she answered, "fare enough i will stay awhile" she decided, she bowed again before she slide through the nearest wall to explore the castle. she could get the feel of his touch off her skin as she sighed, she passed though another wall to what looked like a torture Room. she Gasped as the fresh smell of blood reached her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:37 pm
He smiled as she disappeared.
Takumi was starting to like Larka.
He was his favorite of many,unless,Alice came back.
Alice was his ex.He still was deeply in love with her.
Takumi closed his eyes and though about her.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:10 pm
Misa walked into the caslte as she saw the women dissapear into a wall, her features hardened, that was an interesting abilty and one that would have taken many years to master, this could be it...

She turned toward the man that had let her in, placing her hands on her hips "soooooo you live here then" she roles her eyes "your so not the one!"

she walkes farther in trying to find a way to follow the women  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:16 am
Larka nearing lost her footing it had been a while since see last feed, but that wasn't it, the blood it wasn't human at all, "what could it be......" she ran a finger along a wall where there was a bloody hand print, she brang her now bloodied finger close to her nose "it smells almost like......wolf...but not" she frowned.
walking around the room she could see all kinds or interments used for torture, she smiled, "i may be a kind hearted person, but i do love a bloodied scene, i am Vampire after all"
she thought it wise to leave and find a some form of food before she lost all sense of herself, her eyes were red and her fangs had already betrayed her by growing longer.

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:50 pm
Takumi stared at Misa.
"What do you mean ehh?"He looked at her like she'd just kick a little cat.
"I am a raven,if that's what you mean...And I'm older then you great great great grandfather's parents."He glared at her.
"Pathetic younglings"he muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:18 pm
Larka walked back into the hall way that had let into the room, bumping into Misa on the way "ouch" she landed on her but and her fang cut her lip, blood was running down the side of her face now, she cursed under her breath.
standing up she extended a hand to the girl she'd bumped into, "MISA!!!!! omg it is you" she gasped and fell back again.

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:31 pm
Misa hissed as she hit the ground "watch wher.." she trailed off as she heard her name. she growled bearing her fangs "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!" standing up she went for the vampires throat, but before she could reach she passed out landing on the vampires lap instead. this always happened when she got to overexercised, it was like a programed shut down from attacking those higher then her, something her "master" had done to her  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff