Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Great War Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:34 pm
In Fermadon, teh races that occupy the land are at constant war. The dwarves and gnomes fight underground against teh rising earth spirits. Elves try to maitain the balance in the land. And the Empire of Krasin reaches to take the land. The empire is facing threats from within however as many people are not happy wiht thier king and are rebeling against his rule. To top everything off, the gods are sending the mighty dragon aspects to keep the dragon wars under control, which is lieterally ripping the land apart.

Here are teh races and thier factions you can choose from. Each one has it's one priviledges.

Human rebel- The rebels are humans that are rebeling against thier evil king and wish him dead. With Krasin laying in a crisp, the rebels are scattered tot eh four winds. Most have been killed byt the drakes that attacked the city, others tortured by the Order of the Sun (the remaining warriors loyal still to their empire). Some still live, but are few and far between. Being a rebel grants you black market priviledges.

Human loyalist- You are a soldier of the empire. Your only purpose in life is to serve your king and die by the sword. However, with teh king dead, and no successor to teh throne, you and your battle brothers are thrown into chaos. You now hold strong to your old ways, but have no true allegiance anymore. You are allowed to taek anything from any shop, without question.

Elf balance- Maintaining the balance against the balance is what is keeping you occupied. But wiht teh Empire reaching to taek teh land, it's becoming hard. The land is dieing and you dont know why. Your lifes goal:Heal the land. Have ability to heal anyone at teh cost of your own energy.

Elf Destruction- You feel as though all life in nature is doomed thanks to teh war. Giving up on the old ways, Elfs of Destruction are some of teh most evil things on the face of teh world. Black elves (What tehy are commonly referred to), are dark skinned and have usualy white hair. Priviledges: able to drain life from living things.

Dwarf- Your kind brought a hell storm on teh land because they opend teh tomb of Remanus the earth titan and he threatens to destroy the land. Sturdy, thick-headed, and stubborn, you aim to stop the titan, at any cost. Dwarfs have teh priviledge of trading wiht gems and precious minerals.

Gnome-Same objectives as dwarves, but smaller and with a knack for making things. Gnomes make excellent engineers and are adept to helping their fatter cousins in stopping the earth titan. Gnomes are allowed to access to black market and are able to make complicated devices.

Golems (Converted): Converted golems are powerful humanoid looking things made of either stone or metal. Created by the Earth Spirit, Avergenus, they prefer to take teh brunt of an attack. Being captured adn turned into a walking battering ram used in a small conflict, some were lost and now wander, looking for a job, any job, so you wont become scrap and rubble. Golems have the passive ability Skin Like Stone/Steel (depending on type of Golem, metal or stone) which allows them to take more damage than anyone else and can use gems as armor/weapons.

Undead: Servants to the blakc dragons and Nefarox, these reanimated corpses fullfill their roles in life, in death. Half decayed, but able to still breath, takl, and think free willingly, they make excelent warriors and tacticians. However, that free will allowed some to escape their masters control and join other armies. Though they can be healed like normal mortals, they cant be fully resurrected as undeath itself is a form of resurrection. Their priviledge includes summoning an undead warhorse and access to long forgotten knowledge and magice, while still being able to learn more in this new world.

Dragons: A constant war rages between the good dragons (All mettalic colors = Silver, Gold, Brass, Bronze, etc.) and the evil drragons (Colored ones = Red, Black, Green etc.). While Nefarox is claiming an unknown prize, Cyan, leader of the truelly good dragons, wants to take this. Being a dragon allows you the ability of a breath attack (Depending on color. Will make post concerning this.) and the ability to change between human and dragon form.
Note: You cna be any dragon Aspect you choose. Exceptions: I am currently in control of Cyan, Silver Dragon Aspect, and Nefarox, The Black Dragon Aspect. Keep on lookout for opportunities to use these powerful characters. =]

You can come up with your own faction, but stay with teh races. Its all i got for now so work wiht me.

Skeleton:

username:
Name:
Race sad If dragon, specify type) (If golem, say metal or sotne golem)
Faction:
Class sad mage, warrior, paladin, priest, etc.)
Bio:
Appearence:  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:41 pm
username: El Loopy
Name: Renold
Race: half elf, half human
Faction: rebel, outcast, outlaw
Class: assasin
Bio: Renolds parents were never know nd all he knows, he was abandoned. When he went to live with his fathers kind, they shun him because he was a half elf. He then went to live wiht teh humans in teh Empire when the good king was in power. He grew up learning how to kill and be unseen. He left to wander when Krasin took ever.
Appearence: Renold is talla dn slender. He has dark brown hair that he keeps bakc in a ponytail most of teh time. He is commonly seen wearing leather armor with a black cloak. He keeps an dwarven crafted dagger at his side at all times and keeps a elven neckalce on all the time. Though he has no idea what it means, he thinks it's important.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:08 pm
username: Lillybee
Name: Ryssa
Race: Elf
Faction: Neutural
Class sad mage, warrior, paladin, priest, etc.) Mage priestress
Bio: Ryssa is one of the oldest female elf. She has worked hard to keep the balance.She is one with nature and feels its pain.She has no family they died when teh dragon war started.She keeps to herself most of the time unless she is need to help the other elves.
Appearence: User Image
(Is this ok?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:45 am
(HOLY CRAP!! someone actualy joined... didnt think that was goin to happen... yeah the profiles great. ill see if i can get anyone else to join)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 am
(lol. I like the idea of the roleplay...ok)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:26 pm
(I don't think anyone else is going to join)  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:26 pm
username: ruggaboo
Name: Iseck
Race: Gnome
Faction: none
Class: engineer, blacksmith, blunt user, exile.
Bio: Iseck was cast out of her hold as a child because she tried to reason with the titan an it's armies, she was also exiled because her mother died and her father never wanted her anyway. she uses a battle axe that she made herself. Although her name means loved one, in the ancent text, no one she's met has ever shown anny love.
Appearence: a short gnome with a beautiful smile that's rarely used. her green eyes show the way to the land of the spirits, and brown hair once white and clean, tied up into a braided bun. and she's naturaly short.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:35 pm
(HOLY CRAP! A GNOME!!! lol, i was hoping someone would do that... ill see if i can get peppy to join)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 pm
Sweet!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 pm
(hey lilly, you should join my scifi RP in the scifi subforum in this guild....)  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:34 pm
(I will have a look see)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:34 am
(I'll join. I just need some time to get to a computer and then I'll have the profile.((I'm on an iTouch ATM.))  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 pm
(niceness peepee!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:11 pm
Username: Peppy Lemur
Name: Syromoc Redin
Race: Human
Fraction: Loyalist
Class: Special Tasks Enforcer; Swordsman
Bio: Syromoc was bred for combat. When he was young, the king took him from his home after guards witnessed him fend off four guards. A thief had stolen Syromoc's father valuable sword. Syromoc chased him down, when the thief turned to Syromoc with the sword unsheathed. Syromoc managed to disarm him, then stabbed the sword through the man's forehead. When four guards who were watching the scene came over, Syromoc thought they were going to kill him, so, in a quarrel that took no time at all, he did away with them. He was eventually subdued, and brought before the king. Instead of punishment, the king offered Syromoc a deal. If Syromoc would serve under him, he would be spared. Syromoc agreed, and was forced in training with conditions that normal recruits would break under. Through Extensive training, Syromoc acquired skills that made him well known throughout Fermadon. Since then, Syromoc has been a trump card to the Empire.
Appearance:
User Image
(Alright, let's get this road on the show. Yes, I meant to do that. El Loopy, did you invite others, besides me, or pick me for some reason?)  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 pm
(Uhmmm, well, i invited you because you arent in like any other rp's i have made.. considering i deleted most of em... anyways, who wants to start...)
(and Becca wants to say somfing...)
(Becca: PEEPEE!!!! ..... he chose you because of al of your sexy gay sex slaves.............. and um.... I kill you.... dany it's your RP you post first... it's tradition....)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff