Hey. I have been transferred now I am the guild leader. Okay so this is what's up in the guild. I choose a name right away (as you can see) so this is now the Nexus,

If you have a better Suggestion, please provide it below.

I also want you artists to try and create a banner for us. It doesn't have to be complex, check out the subforum for it.

Also we have enough gold for another subforum, What do you want me to call the Subforum? Keep in mind that We could split OOC out of planning recruitment too, And all that jazz. Also keep in mind if you donate gold it will be used to create more forums. eventually i want to have a forum for each Genre.

I was thinking of making it into a Roleplaying Subforum, so we can have the Roleplays tucked away nicely. Please give me your sugestions as soon as possible.

Any other suggestions leave below.

Also I promoted Sullen to Vice Captain, she has almost as much power as I do. No new Mods will be added at this time.

Remember to talk about this guild to your friends, I know I did.

Just a Post Script: PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAY WHAT TYPE OF RP THREAD IT IS WHEN YOU CREATE IT. LEAVE IT IN THE TITLE. IF YOU DON'T I WILL MARK IT (B) WHICH MEANS *Attacks* WILL BE LEGIT.