Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Nature speaks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am i loseing my mind or is this part of who i am?
  no you lost it
  yes its part of who you are (please explain in a pm)
View Results

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:31 am
Hello, I am not use to starting a topic so pardon me if i mess up. heres the problem! I have (for some reason) always been able to sense what people and animals feel and i can also somehow sense what is going to happen during the whole day even though I dont know how i am doing it but, now i sware last night i heard my friends dog say yeah when i asked if it wanted to go outside am i loseing my mind or is this anthere 1 of what i call my talents showing up or getting stronger. i would love to be able to know witch it is and if its a talent (I hate to use the word power because, eathere my minds going or its part of who i am witch means anyone can if they listen.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:46 am
There are a number of people who believe they can communicate telepathically with the nonhuman world. I went to a presentation given by such a person once, so you're not alone in terms of the phenomena. Whether or not the phenomena works in the manner these people claim is up to debate. I'm a bit leery of using that word "telepathy" as I can see a number of alternative (more sensical, from my perspective) explanations for what's going on. I'd try getting in touch with one of these so-called animal telepaths or checking out one of their books.  

Starlock

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:14 pm
Well i have only had it happen 1 time in my life and i was not realy thinking at the time my senses seem to be a higher state then normal though. (course whos to say what normal is) I just let it be at first but after thinking about it i was able to do things i couldn't explain but it was always random till about 8 years ago. Now it seems like i can controll what use to happen so randomly. Now i wonder if its going to happen with this and i dont know what to do or who to turn to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:55 pm
I'd say it's quite normal. You see, there is a whole part of the brain that is devoted to psychic and telepathic abilities. However, most people don't use this gift. The fact that you can know and understand what other life forms are thinking is simply tapping into a completley natural part of the mind.  

Aryain Flames

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:29 am
i think it is just an ability of urs coz i am very good at feeling emotions of other people and animals even plants. i would be careful tho coz it can be really hard to explain sometimes how u just kno how some ones feeling. also u want to practice control coz when it grows and u cant control it it can be annoying. also reading minds like what u said with the dog can be an ability as well i can also read minds but i cant really control it well so it wont be a good idea to ask me for advice. sweatdrop u should use ur abilities to help people even if u dont get any thing in return its still worth it.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games