Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Look-a-like? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a doppleganger?
  yes
  not that I know of
  I'm going to find one!
View Results

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:27 pm
SO, does anyone here have a doppleganger? :3

My friend Satsuki has two dopplegangers, one who lives in California and the other lives... somewhere else. xDD Of course, Satsuki is Asian... and Asians tend to look a like more than Americans/Europeans. No, that is not racism. It's just my observations from having been born and having lived in Japan.

ANYWAYS, I thought I had a doppleganger... from this guild in fact! ^w~
My doppleganger is fk12! <333
Well actually, at first it never crossed my mind that I looked like her at all. But then my mom saw a video of her and thought it was me... So I was like "WTF WE LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE THAT MY MOM THAT SHE WAS ME!??!?!"
And all my friends agreed to, when they saw pictures of Twelvie they were like "OMFG SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU." It made me happy. :>

SO ANYWAYS, all that to say, do you have a doppleganger? It can be one of your friends, someone from this guild, a famous person, or even an anime character!
Pictures would help too~<333  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:16 am
I have two. One of them has a deviantart and she looks just like me but her nose is different. And I have one where I live but she is a little shorter than me and both of them have a little shorter length of hair.

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:28 am
I don't really have anyone. But my mom saids I look like my friend Sara. But we don't. I look like my mom (cept like a little lighter).  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:50 pm
I kinda resemble the Wicked Witch of the West. I've got the large nose and pointy chin. :0  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:26 pm
xDDD

No, I think Greevur's look a like is ***** Bear.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:58 pm
AS FAR AS I KNOW, NO?  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:15 pm
W-WHAT ABOUT ME, TWELVIE? TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
you forgetting about your lil old twin here? >C  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:06 pm
Yeah, on facebook my friend found someone who looks like me and has the same name as me, only they live in England :0  

Puppetry

fk12

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:53 pm
@Misaki- I... never really saw the resemblance? D8

@Puppetry- W-whoa, what are the odds?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:33 pm
@Twelvie: *cries*
I SEE HOW IT IS, I TOO UGLEH FOR U.
you're right though. As much as I want to cling to the hope of you being my twin, it never struck me that we looked the same either. You're prettier, you have a better complexion, and a smaller nose. ;~; But we won't really know how much we look alike till we meet up at Otakon, I guess...............

@puppet: UM... I think I may know your twin. I forget her name though. I know a girl who lives in England and looks just like you. :>  

Misaki Haseo

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:09 pm
I have never met my doppleganger. (thank goodness. Imagine if what happened in G.U. when you meet your doppleganger happened in real life. That would be creepy but awesome) However, one of my friends met a person who she said looked like me. I have never seen this person and will never know.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:23 pm
My friend told me she saw a girl that looked just like me, but luckily I never saw her. But, I there's this math teacher at my school that looks like Utada Hikaru five years older. It's so freaky. Everytime I see her, I stare for a really long time thinking, 'wow...that's...really weird..'. It's a good thing I don't have her though. XD  

BloodStainedKnife

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:56 am
I know this kid Ian who's like the male version of myself. And it's really freaky; he even plays the viola. And my parents said if I was a boy, they would have named me Ian D:
And my BFF JILL friend Brooke sort of looks like me. But she's older and I'm taller. People think we're related.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:05 pm
.......People say Sylabus and I look a lot alike.........sometimes we get weird looks when we walk around together or when I hug her in public....I had some random middle-schooler come up to me and ask what it was like kissing my sister..................................................................I know we kind of look alike, but come on..............-.-;  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:04 pm
Endranse
.......People say Sylabus and I look a lot alike.........sometimes we get weird looks when we walk around together or when I hug her in public....I had some random middle-schooler come up to me and ask what it was like kissing my sister..................................................................I know we kind of look alike, but come on..............-.-;

I know how that feels. xD People think that my best friend Elora and I look similar. People think we're sisters, but we look nothing alike. I guess it's because me and her are so close. :0  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff