*glub glub glub*
  *swimmy swim swim*
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:16 am
I finally got my tank helath upto 100%! biggrin
Yaaay!

I love looking ater my fishies. Who else has a fish tank they take care of? (virtual or otherwise)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:21 am
i care for a virtual fishtank but i'm not entirely sure what to do, how to do it, what effect it has and why i am doing it.  

Docxime

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:39 am
basically buy some fish off the marketplace and make sure you have the 'overseer' clam shell in your tank.
Fiddle around with the temperature etc and make sure you 'feed loamflakes' to them every day. every day the overseer clam opens up and you click it to get gold or an item. the healthier your tank, the greater chance of getting a good item smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:12 am
so the more fish in it the healthier the tank? to a certian degree  

Docxime

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:49 am
it certainly helps the health increase faster. If you get the balance right  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:58 am
alright miss 100% perfectank evil (i'm jealous because mine is 11.7% healthy crying )

caring for fish is ok but eating them coated in batter with chips is a lot more fun  

Docxime

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:32 am
definately *nomnomnom*

-ahem-

Also chec out google for tips on how best to care for a certain fish (eg what water temp, what light, what song to play) to make them happier.

I did that for my cuttlefish (at the time they were the majority) and it really seemed to work. Now I mainly have HermitCats (cos they're cheap) and it still works smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:03 am
I don't mess with Gaia fish....I know I would forget about them and they would die alone and unloved.

I do however have one real fish still living....my last betta-Odin.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:39 pm
Everytime I get on anything Gaia related besides forums (towns, rally, puzzles), my computer lags really bad. This only happens on Gaia. Other than Gaia, my computer's fine.

So... yeah. I can't use Gaia Aquariums. My fish are probably dead, unloved, and hate their life. The tank health is probably 0%.

EDIT: It's 0.18%. Just checked. Just flushed my goldfish, got the drop, and I'm about to get something crappy, probably. Anyways... I got a Verizon message in a bottle? What's that all about? *Sends it out to later retrieve the reward*

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:57 pm
no one replied to my bottle crying
git 200 gold prize for sending it anyway  

dragontamer363
Crew

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:38 am
My tank health is probably horrible...I haven't been able to care for my fish because my computer broke, and now I have to use my iPod touch, which is not compatible with flash. (which also means no games, and no towns)

Maybe if I looked in the app store, I could find a browser compatible with flash...

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:53 am
lol! mine has been in the 100% for quite a while now ^_^ but the overseer hates me the best thing so far he has given me is an Fluffy box that gave me some sleepers that where worth like 130K and 3 month ago an angel Imp potion and dont worry DT yesterday I got that only one person replay to my question XD  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Docxime

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:37 pm
i just did one of those bottles and someone had 10 responses with the question "do you have a red crayon".

ask an honest question like "whats your favourite ligand isomer" and you get no replies but if you ask about a crayon you get 10, ridiculous lol  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games