Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply The Portal to Nexus
Read! (check graphics)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Follow?
  As You Command.
View Results

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:55 am
Golden Rule- First and foremost, our word is law. the staff members are the right hands of the creator of this establishment, and what we say goes. If you don’t like it, tough.

Staff- Follow the mods. Simple as that, they know what they are doing.

Spamming- Spamming outside the Chatterbox forum is not allowed. Coming into this thread to bump or spam useless nonsense (jibberish & images) is disrespecting our business and the users in it. If you wish for an image to be viewed please just post the link to it.
Emoticons are fine as long as they are used in moderation.

Flaming- Flaming is harassment and will not be tolerated from patrons or staff members. If you want someone to be more literate help them out, do not start flaming them. The guild was started by noobs that became literate not vice versa. Please be considerate of others feelings.
{You may not discriminate against age, gender, race, sexuality, or religion within this thread.}

Advertisement - You come to this guild because you have heard about it through word of mouth, advertising happens, I do not mind people mentioning their own guilds/Roleplays/Etc in their post. However do not post a straight advertisement.

Cyber - Don't. That simple. Neither I, nor anyone else, wants to know what is going on in your perverted little minds, so take it somewhere else. Neither my thread, nor Gaia, approves of or allows such content.

Slaves - A note to those who like slaves and pets, this is fine, servants are around but I will state be considerate about it. This is not a Hentai house; on no accounts do I want to see anyone being a slave against their will or being beaten against their will. Make sure both parties involved are happy with what is going on. Breaking of this rule will result in instant banning.

Post - IC and OOC are two different worlds. For those who do not know what IC and OOC are here is the explanation.

IC - In character, this means the character you are playing, when posting IC you are in the rp world, you play as your character.

OOC - This means out of character, this is the player at the computer who controls the character. When ooc please state so using some kind of format, common formats for ooc are: (( )), Ooc-, {{}}.

As said above OOC and IC are two different worlds, if someone's IC character is annoying, headstrong, steadfast then that is their character. When OOC the character is no longer in use to please do not flame someone OOC for their character; if someone is trying to portray a character that is hated and you want to flame them OOC. It just means they are a good role player.

Godmodding- This is what happens when you create a character that is immortal, or has way to much power. This makes things no fun for the rest of us, and is not allowed or tolerated at all. (God-modding: A character who has no Weakness, is never hurt, hit, or tired. Also, a person who powerplays another person's storyline)*.

*{Management retains the ability to godmod under certain conditions.}

Auto hits/kills-Auto hits are where you hit or kill another person in battle with out asking. Example: A swung sword at B and cut of hand. Wrong. Unless you agree before hand to allow, say one auto hit per post (kind of fun) it should read: A swung sword towards B's hand.... you get the point. And there will be no auto kills,the killing of another character, unless the person gives permission.

I know it's alot but thank you For reading. These rules can be challenged and if you do so i will change them if it makes sense. Remember You Always have to Follow ToS.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 am
Okay so just to point out there are more than one forum. I know that you mostly just check the ones your intrested in, but i'd like to see more activity on all the subforums, if you wouldn't mind.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Portal to Nexus

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces