Reply Multimedia
Knowing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-See-Stars-x

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:15 pm
Ok who has seen the movie Knowing? A couple of ppl i know saw it, and they said it was "suckish and pointless" I personally thought it was very deep. I think the movie had a deeper meaning to it. I think the movie was trying to say that you can't escape your fate, you have to respect it and accept it. Something that kind of sort of changed my perspective of things after the movie was the scene with the plane crash. I always thought that a plane crash would be boom! Instant death. But its not. In that scene you see people BURNING to death. I never took disasters very seriously, partially because they werent happening to me or my loved ones. I just thought it was boom ur dead, how sad. But i realized how tragic disasters can be. And the part where the father has to give up his kid to those angels (who were thought to be stalkers at first) i started SOBBING. I also think it was cool that the people who were stalking the kid turned out to be angels :3 So your thoughts on the movie?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:32 pm
While I don't believe in, or accept "fate," the whole destruction of the earth part really blew my mind.  

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Metranil Vavin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 pm
It was completely ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 pm
i THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL, BUT KIND OF NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTED. THE VISUAL EFFECTS WERE GREAT ESPECIALLY THE BURNING PEOPLE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted  

The Squeeze

Shameless Scarface

11,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Emily Maeve

Noble Inquisitor

22,025 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 pm
I thought it was brilliant, I liked it. The end scared me quite alot, when I thought of the fact its....possible?  
Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games