Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:09 am
Hi! WELCOME TO POLLVOLUTION! Introduce yourself here okay?

I'll start: I'm Cherry_slushy, I'm 21 years old, I live in Ohio (boring, yes), I'm Captain of this guild, I like candy, weird music, people who are not idiots, literate posts, and cute things. I dislike people who are idiots, illiterate posts, and booze flavored ice cream.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:14 am
Hello! I'm Itzadoozi. You may call me Dooz. It makes me feel cool. I'm 18 years old and from Hcik-Town Missouri. That's the Central Time Zone. I'm in love with Swedish Snus, Cream Soda, and Chewy Sweatarts. There are very few things that push my buttons but, brightly colored/hard to read text is one of them, as well as narrow minded people, illiterate posts, and bugs that bite.  

itzadoozi
Crew

Kittywitch
Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:19 am
My name is Kittywitch, I am twenty-two, highly pretentious, a professional artist, a bit of a prude, and reside in New England. No I'm not a witch, yes I am pagan. My wrath is infamous, though I do try to keep it in check with my normally civil tounge.
I love Terry Prachett, vampires, animation, cats, aesthetic young men and two things formed on the twenty-sixth of may.
I hate Twilight with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.

Rule Forty-Seven*: To save time, assume Kittywitch knows everything.

*Rule forty-seven is not a real rule. Compliance is not necessary. But it will save time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:27 am
Hoi! biggrin

I'm [Chocolate Apple], mostly known as Chocolate, Apple, Choco, or Chapple. ;D
I'm 18, I'll be turning 19 in 5 days! ;D
I live in the Netherlands - so excuse me if I sometimes make some grammatical mistakes. English = second language. I often have to edit my posts because I accidently added a Dutch word in the middle of an English sentence. If you're ever curious about the Netherlands (or just want to be loved by me) feel free to ask anything. sweatdrop
I like to watch Britain's Got Talent on YouTube (lol.), soccer bloopers, to travel, shopping, music, my bf ;D, dancing, working with little children, and I sometimes still play Neopets. ninja
I hate hypocrites, homophobes, most of my classmates, most bugs, and cycling in the rain.

[Chocolate Apple]

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Toontastic
Vice Captain

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:31 am
Yo! I'm Toontastic, and feel free to call me that or Toon. I'm 15 16 30 17 18, and Doozi's younger sister, although many think I am her mule and vice versa which I find extremely amusing. I like music, manga, cats, knee-high socks and Hot Pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:45 am
Goodday.
I am Lord Charlemain Beauregard Loyal Richards. Many people shorten this to Charlie. Or Charles, which I don't get.
I am twenty-two years old, mentally unstable, and my avatar has not worn pants since two thousand four. For all my madness, I do so attempt to be a gentleman.
Forty-eight percent of people who do not exist do so in Canada. And I know we're on a bridge.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

Twisted_Lover21

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:57 am
'Allo, I am Mel es loco, although, I have apparently been nicknamed loco(which comes from my old username: loco se veyoi). I'm full blooded Italian, but live in the United States(go figure). I'm 15 years old, but talk as if I'm from the 80s because I don't particularly like how people talk nowadays. I have an obsession with the Labyrinth and if you haven't seen it, I will hound you until you do. You don't have to like it, but you have to watch....j/k....I absolutely love chocolate, the color blue(hence the avitar), my boyfriend, arguing with people who have no idea what they're talking about(morons, idiots, and hypocrites), and people who actually know how to read and write.
I absolutely despise people who are illiterate by choice, people who can't back up any of their opinions, our government, and any REALLY bright color like yellow.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:13 pm
'Sup? My username is Prince Interrobang (quite obvious, no?), but my real name is Thaddeus, or Thad. I am 15 years old as of right now, but in July I will be 16 about [current year] - 1993 years old. I enjoy reading, so long as the book keeps me hooked, but that's a rare occurance. I'm more interested in Videogames, honestly. I really like hack'n'slash games like the God of War series, but I also enjoy roleplaying adventure/action games, and shooter games. My favorite series is by far the God of War series. I have written poetry, but I'm kind of going away from that now. I don't really like it, but I don't have any inspiration. I have a new kitten right now, and his name is Dante, after one of the best poets: Dante Alighieri, or just Dante. I am one of the youngest in my class, seeing how I am 15 and just going into my Junior year of highschool. I am in band, I play marching bass drum, concert percussion, drum set, and both electric and acoustic guitars. Music dominates my life. I seem to express how I feel to a great deal. If I am not content, I will definitely bring it up; that is kind of how we started this guild, my malcontentedness. Yes, it's a word. I am sarcastic when there is leeway for it, but when brought into something that has a serious tone, I will be completely serious. I live with my biological mom, mostly, but I go over to my physical father's house every week and spend a night or two. I am absolutely disgusted by horror movies, and the like. I absolutely hate them. Instead, I like comedies, and action movies. Well, I won't ramble on, so that is it about me.  

Prince-I

Dapper Elocutionist

Zephynoir

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:28 pm
Hello. My name is Michael. Dun dun dun dun!

Or you may call me Roland, or Peaches if you wish. I enjoy RPs, some mindless chatter, and intelligent discussions, especially about books. I'm a Stephen King fan, and am deep into the subject of psychology now.

I dislike racism, ignorance, idiocy, illiteracy, and rudeness. Also, no racism meant, I hate that a lot of teenagers of a few certain races degrade themselves and think that it is "cool". It's not, and Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr. are turning over in their graves.

I'm eighteen years old and looking forward to college. I'm usually a pretty fun guy, but I can be serious at times, and when it is necessary.

My favorite color is blue, my birthday is April 25th, I'm awesome, so are you, deal with it, and the little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home but when he got there he exploded into a million and twelve pieces which were served at dinner to the Duke and his whole family, except for his cousin Frank, who is a vegetarian. And dead. So I wonder which kept him from eating it, the morals or the fact?

~Roland~

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 pm
"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste." twisted

I am Lucifer, for those of you that don't know me I am a challenger of ideas, strong in my opinions, and can be quite obnoxious - but generally a laid-back person.
For those of you that do - it's good seeing you all again. biggrin  

Lucifer Star of Morning

Kinou_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:31 pm
I am Kinou, and I was formerly a crew member in TPD and hopefulyl will get to be one here too smile
I am a Canadian, a student, a radio programmer, actor and director.
I study psychology and philosophy.
I like movies, comics, extensive amounts of music and theater.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:34 pm
Hello.

My real name is Mike. I live in the state of Pennsylvania, which is an extremely boring place. I am eighteen years old, turning nineteen August 10th of 09. I am interested in way too many things to list. From the top of the list, it goes Music, Writing, and Relaxation. I know how to play guitar, bass, and drums, and would easily say it is my passion. I aim to learn as many instruments as I am able to. I am also interested in gaming, traveling, and places like the beach when it's sunny. I love art, and design as well as legends and stories. Dark themes, light themes, Anime of all kinds, and just ideas. The list goes on, and on.

I dislike liars, and judgmental people. Simple as that, and oh yeah

Thank you very much for the invite  

Brase

Dangerous Gekko

IvyStarling
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:18 pm
'SUP, PPL. xD I could imagine a lot of people be shocked if I actually talked like that.

Anyways, call me Ivy ^^

People would describe me as an innocent person who rambles on a lot about school and doesn't get jokes quickly.

Likes: Chocolate, ice cream, orange juice, pastries, being prepared and organized, literate people, and reading.

Dislikes: Spiders, bugs, messiness, being caught off-guard, losing my expensive erasers, and having my pencil leads breaking in the middle of a test.

Anyways, thanks for the invite, and hope to make this guild a better place! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:40 pm
My name username is pretty obvious, but my real name is Veronica.
I love reading, talking online, listening to weird music, practicing piano, among other things. I'm a bit obsessive about grammar and spelling, although when i don't have my friends here to edit my stuff i tend to make some mistakes.

I'm currently watching Harrison Bergeron, which is kind of a kick-a** movie.

Oh other info, i'm 15, i live Michigan, i have some other boring facts but people probably don't care about any of that!  

boo u suck

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

PinkDawg

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:37 pm
I live in Maryland, I'm almost as old as Prince, and I am dressed like this for the prom.
I like saving up money, but I spend it on special occasions. I like the electric bass, I try not to be a procrastinator but usually end up procrastinating, and I don't generally post a lot of topics but I like posting on other people's.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff