Reply Adult Furries Guild
Quests? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:46 pm
I notice it has been awhile since our little quest center has been used and I am pretty sure by now is it quite out of date. So I am curious to know whom in the guild is currently questing and for what items.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:01 pm
That reminds me I really should just close down the old quest thread and let it fade away. Maybe I'll just move it to the memorable threads section.

As for me, well you know I'm always after something. What I've been trying to save up lately for is a Mercury Moon. This is mainly because I've always wanted angelic mini's but have pretty much given up saving that much gold for the little wings even though I want them so bad. Thankfully I have a pair I can borrow right now so that lessons the blow. I want to get the Mercury Moon because it has a white wing pose that I can use in place of the mini's in a number of my outfits. it also has a lot of other awesome poses I like and goes with my fav color scheme of angelic versus demonic avi's. I was hoping it would eventually deflate to a reasonable price. No luck there so far so I've been slowly trying to save up instead. XP  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:26 pm
I'm still questing Seal Slippers. I did get them at one point, then I was hacked....and they were sold/traded to someone else. So now I am without them again  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:52 pm
Rainey_angel81
I'm still questing Seal Slippers. I did get them at one point, then I was hacked....and they were sold/traded to someone else. So now I am without them again
What, are you serious, you didn't get them back? I remember how hard you worked for them the first time too. sad  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:50 am
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
What, are you serious, you didn't get them back? I remember how hard you worked for them the first time too. sad

never got them back crying and I think they've gone up in price too since I last quested for them

EDIT: yup. when I bought my last ones, they were at 700k MP  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:02 am
I've been after the Angelic Sash since I joined. I also wouldn't say no to the Angelic Scarf.

Something probably a little more easily obtained would be Goh Reed....and I'd LIKE the Gaia-Tan, but I have about as much hope for that as I have for the Angelic items. rofl  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:51 am
@Kriss: Yeah, I recently Mini Nitemare Wings peeked my interest again, but deciding not to persue them. Also going to stick with the Black Tail, over going after the Devil Tail. Personally, I find Mercury's Moon to be a very beautiful item and I love the head wings from both it and Hermes' Moon. Originally it was wanting Mercury's Moon that had me selling off my inventory, but I decided I no longer wanted that item shortly after getting enough gold to actually afford the thing. Blame the fact I adopted a new look, the wings just do not fit with everything else.

@Rainey: Wow, that really does suck. I would think that if the item was traded off your inventory, rather than gifted, there would be a way to track down who it was given to and returned to you through the administration. Let's see though, Baby Seals are at around 1 million? That isn't so bad, really.

@Manda: At 17 million and likely to only go up in price, the Angelic Sash is one of those items that takes a lot of dedication on Gaia to achieve. Even the scarf, at 6 million, takes a decent amount of saving up. Now, the Goh Reed is pretty reasonable to get one's hands on, especially depending on what generation you are after. I like Gaia-tan as well and considered getting one till I realized the wink chances your eye color. I do love how the new choice items are mostly anime based, really hearkens back to Gaia's roots.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:48 am
Among the myriad of things on my wishlist, the ones I'm actively questing for right now are Fallen Wish and Reve Rouille. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:57 am
Yep, I like the wings and since they go with my fav color scheme I thought it was worth the work. Only thing though is I'm still paranoid that they will be featured in another random item and will deflate majorly. As is they are slowly being introduced in other rando items though not enough apparently to deflate them much.

As for Rainey's slippers, they can track gifts. Getting such items back often seems to have to do with two things. First the ease. If they find the account that got them and stop trades quick enough on it, then it is easy to trade them back. The problem occurs if the person has already sold them for a reasonable price. If so you can figure the person who bought them isn't in on the scam since they paid about asking price for them. Then of course there is no telling if they might have already sold them off. Not so easy to go through all these people and take back the item and give them gold, especially since there will be a lot of bawing.

The other factor is if you know someone, popularity, and if you complain enough to the right people about getting a certain item or items back. If so than you might be able to get someone to take the time to track it down and such. XP  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:12 am
User Image
A lot of things, another fallen wish, another biancamella, a padmavati's lotus, and a whole host of impossible to get due to gaia being a t**t with RIGs

User Image  

Mintea Drops

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:49 pm
Krissim Klaw
Yep, I like the wings and since they go with my fav color scheme I thought it was worth the work. Only thing though is I'm still paranoid that they will be featured in another random item and will deflate majorly. As is they are slowly being introduced in other rando items though not enough apparently to deflate them much.

As for Rainey's slippers, they can track gifts. Getting such items back often seems to have to do with two things. First the ease. If they find the account that got them and stop trades quick enough on it, then it is easy to trade them back. The problem occurs if the person has already sold them for a reasonable price. If so you can figure the person who bought them isn't in on the scam since they paid about asking price for them. Then of course there is no telling if they might have already sold them off. Not so easy to go through all these people and take back the item and give them gold, especially since there will be a lot of bawing.

The other factor is if you know someone, popularity, and if you complain enough to the right people about getting a certain item or items back. If so than you might be able to get someone to take the time to track it down and such. XP

Well, they did get me back trades that I had done with people over the course of the year, which actually returned a lot of MC's to me, like the April07 >.>
The guy did trade a lot of my items away and unfortunately, I still lost several items, but I did gain some that I never had! I don't know if he traded from another account to mine and then from mine to another one, but I picked up some items that I hadn't had previously.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:49 pm
Grey body dye, matching ears, and a grey tail (I forget what item has the grey/white tail...)

I see that things in the marketplace are expensive as usual. Is someone gonna have to smack a b***h start a gold sink again?!

Of course, it would help if some people wouldn't artificially inflate the price of items in order to get rich quick. You would think they're wall street housing bankers... stare  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:38 pm
Hmm...

I certainly agree that our current quest center should be locked and stored in the memorable threads forum, but what about starting a new one?

Honestly, I would like to see us do this with a lot of our much older threads, like the chatterbox. Threads like that serve a purpose, but we would be better served with new versions that would allow our newer members to start making their own history. Let's face it, when you click back on some of these older threads, a lot of those users have come and gone, or rarely post any more.

Let us let the new blood have their turn in the spot light.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:50 pm
Selene Aries
Hmm...

I certainly agree that our current quest center should be locked and stored in the memorable threads forum, but what about starting a new one?

Honestly, I would like to see us do this with a lot of our much older threads, like the chatterbox. Threads like that serve a purpose, but we would be better served with new versions that would allow our newer members to start making their own history. Let's face it, when you click back on some of these older threads, a lot of those users have come and gone, or rarely post any more.

Let us let the new blood have their turn in the spot light.

I think it's a good idea. 3nodding  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash