I bought something that isn't a gun!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Drildo

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am
User Image

Ninja Tabi boots, Because I'm the friendly neighborhood ninja.

The pair cost around 40$ and came in a size 11, because apparently the store ran out of 10s, But still, KICK a**.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:11 pm
Well for $40 I got size 14 steel toe boots. One kick to the balls with these will stop just about anyone except women and eunuchs and even they would be in alot of pain.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:29 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Well for $40 I got size 14 steel toe boots. One kick to the balls with these will stop just about anyone except women and eunuchs and even they would be in alot of pain.
It'll stop a woman.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:54 pm
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
It'll stop a woman.

User Image

I'll never get tired of this XD

And, i have the same pair of Tabi's, along with the entire suit for around 70 bucks XP

You need to shop better, bro =P  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:18 pm
From Sportsmansguide I got my Goretex lined boots that I think are US military, not sure. Do they issue black boots with hardened toes and heals?

Got those for around $30.

They're also water resistant, good in cold weather and are almost tolerable in the summer.
Partially because the lining wicks off the sweat from your feet, or at least helps it.  

OberFeldwebel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Dude, you could have done better than $40, WITH shipping. It's all about knowing where to look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:16 pm
I'm sorry but I think black boots are swat issued. Today they issue tan jump boots. CDU's are pixeled camo.  

The Lost Desperado

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:49 pm
ChristianOutlaw
I'm sorry but I think black boots are swat issued. Today they issue tan jump boots. CDU's are pixeled camo.

Ah, balls.

Yeah, I couldn't find any tan ones in my size.
:/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 pm
OberFeldwebel
ChristianOutlaw

Ah, balls.

Gore-Tex and black? Did you buy arctic boots? Tan boots don't work so well in the snow, but black does.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
ChristianOutlaw

Ah, balls.

Gore-Tex and black? Did you buy arctic boots? Tan boots don't work so well in the snow, but black does.

Yeah, Gore-Tex.
Maybe they were arctic boots, Sportsmans had them labled as "Combat Boots, US" or some such thing, but they're not always all knowing when it comes to labeling things. Came with a thin liner as well, same material as the lining in the boots.
Sadly my feet don't fit with the liner on. sad  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff