Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Black Cat Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WulFoX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:31 pm
Anyone seen any of this anime?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:11 pm
Indeed, the first three episodes. I'm rather liking it, you?  

Balcerzak

trickylove

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:27 pm
I've downloaded the first eps and am planing to watch it at my next anime club meeting (we're always having problem about what to watch cause we're all in different points of series so I figured we should start a new one smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:15 am
trickylove
I've downloaded the first eps and am planing to watch it at my next anime club meeting (we're always having problem about what to watch cause we're all in different points of series so I figured we should start a new one smile )

Yeah, I actually sat down and watched them as opposed to hording them, because our anime club decided we'd like to show it at the next screening but nobody had actually watched it yet to see if it was any good. So I did, and I sent a little report back. I'll actually post my little plot summary I typed up too, I think it fairly decent (for the first few eps anyways, I have no future telling abilities). I've whited it out if you don't care and would rather just watch it.

Summary:
It is a world of Assassins, Bounty Hunters and Thieves. Train Heartnet is an assassin working for the mysterious "Chronos", his number is thirteen and his code name is "Black Cat". He is an extremely skilled and remorseless killer, especially considering he's still little more than a kid. Sven Vollfied is a "sweeper" as bounty hunters seem to be referred to here. He is quite the gentleman, and boasts a briefcase full of gimmicks, as well as a magical eye. Rinslet Walker is a very talented lady thief, and master of disguise. The three converge on a young girl named Eve, supposedly a deadly bioweapon. Train has been ordered to kill her, Rinslet wants to steal her and sell her secret "nanotechnology" to the military, whereas Sven wants to do his gentlemanly duty and protect her, as well as to keep a promise. What will happen when they cross paths?

Balcerzak

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:07 pm
I've actually heard very little about it, but I will look into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:34 pm
Its good, I'd suggest getting 4&5, they finally fixed the problem with the tracker for 4. 3nodding  

WulFoX

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:56 pm
WulFoX
Its good, I'd suggest getting 4&5, they finally fixed the problem with the tracker for 4. 3nodding
Are you watching the Oyasumi-Subs versions? How are they for subbing?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:18 pm
They're good, a smaller group, but good none the less. I think I'm going to pick up some of Poni-Pani Dash if I ever get around to it. 3nodding

They're the only group I know of doing that one, and its supposed to be hilarous. And they do a good job at keeping up with the show.  

WulFoX

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:18 pm
I just finished the first episode. Interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:53 am
WulFoX
Oh, they finally got that fixed did they? *runs off*

Zahmira
Are you watching the Oyasumi-Subs versions? How are they for subbing?

They're pretty good. I compared them against the AKeep version and I think I actually prefer Oyasumi's (just subtle differences and pure personal opinion with no real facts to back that up). AKeep is usually pretty top-notch too, so . . .  

Balcerzak

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:54 am
Zahmira
I just finished the first episode. Interesting.
I personally found the first episode slightly confusing, but it cleared up for me from then on out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:44 pm
I love the series. 3nodding  

WulFoX

trickylove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:55 am
I finally watched it and I thought it was pretty good. now I just need to download the other eps.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:21 am
I'm caught up on it now, I really like it. Thanks!  

Zahmira

trickylove

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:08 pm
I'm up to eps four and I must say, I really like it. I can't decide who i like more, Black Cat or Sven.  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff