Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:19 pm
A haven and housing for lone wolves.
Come here to find someone,to have a job and home.
Learn un-real skills and become a super human!
Join today!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:35 pm
Riku leaned against the wall taking a long drag from his cigarette and then proceeded to through it away.
He walked back into HQ.
Walking down the large white hall way,he muttered hello's to passing people.
Arriving at his coordinates,he pulled out a key and unlocked the door to his room.
It was messy,dark and had somethings no lady should ever see.
He picked up a magazine and flopped onto his bed.
Grinning now and then.
A rapping came to the door.
"One minute."He threw the mag under his pillow and pulled the door open.
"Yo~"He looked at the smartly dressed girl before him.
"Umm,You're ahh,w-wanted for a mission...88-DG,right?"She blushed.
"Tell them I just got back from one,and I want a break."He closed the door in her face,and returned to looking at his mags.

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:47 pm
(((I won't let this die!)))

Desdemona was sitting in front of the large statue of Arcades. She bowed her head and prayed to the god of which she had devoted her life of over seventeen hundred years to. Yet she remained a child, having aged ever so slowly. But, there was always a but, she couldn't deny the fact that her body was changing, s.l.o.w.l.y. She couldn't deny the fact that there was now an indent, albeit a small one, between her hip and chest, an indent which could only mean that her "coming-of-age" ceremony was approaching. She rose from Arcades feet and walked over to another statue. She bowed her head and prayed, and continued in this manner until all thirty-one statues of gods were prayed to and had incense burning before them. The high priestess made sure to spend a little extra time at Chronus' (god of time) altar, praying that some how he could stop her coming-of-age.

The blood on her undergarments made it official. She had reached woman hood, and could no longer be recognized as "The Highest Priestess Of The Southern Order, Demigod Desdemona" and would no longer be aloud to live in the sacred temple. She had lived her long life being treated as a Demigod, a goddess on earth, and now, she was nothing. She had been deprived of any formal education, learning only the chants and tales of the mystics, and had only been around the seven monks that had taken care of her since she was a child. So there she was, no education, no social skills, no money, nothing. She didn't even own the clothes on her back, everything that she had ever touched belonged to the church, and for the past seventeen hundred years, she even belonged to them.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she was left with two choices, one: join the church, and become a sister. She had seen the sisters, with their shaved heads and their bruised bodies, serving the monks that once served them. Desdemona immediately said no to that one, but that left her with only one choice, to leave the church and try to cope with the outside world. But where could she go? She was terrified to leave the church, and it's sacred blessing of immortality. She was determined, she picked up her blessed rod, and a small bundle of clothes, and took her first step in the "outside" world.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:59 am
He was just about to sit,when a soft knocking returned.
He grumbled and opened the door again.
"You need t-to retrieve someone...It won't take l-long."She smiled sweetly.
"Fineeee"He closed the door and proceeded to pack up his bag.
He opened the door and followed the girl to the head officer.
"88,how are things ?"The officer sipped her tea.Her hair was light purple and curled.88 Always stared at her beauty.She looked younger than him,but she was immortal and was much older.
"A young girl has fled her home and we must bring her in for certain reasons which we cannot tell you at this point."She sat elegantly sipping her tea staring at 88.
"We'll be flying you there.Go get ready at sector 2."She dismissed him with her hand.
He sighed turned and left her to sip tea and order around people.88 might be in love with her but who knows?..

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:16 am
Her first step was surprisingly easy, it was just like normally walking, but then it got harder. She had no idea where she was, only that she was outside of the temple and on a grassy plane. She had overheard some of the monks talk about a "forest" that surrounded the blessed temple, but she had never actually saw it. Now she walked determined south, being sure to keep aware of her surroundings. She didn't have to look into the future, she already sensed the death that would await her when she left the temple.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:39 am
He slouched in the chair,watching the countryside go by.
The pilot said something,88 nodded not really catching it.He got up and picked up his bag.Saluting,he fell right out of the chopper.
He closed his eyes,it was so relaxing...Than he could feel the air pressure change.Time to jet !
Just before he hit the land his jets activated.His jets had the coordinates programmed in.
When he arrived at the coordinates he sighed.A temple ? He sighed.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:11 am
Inside awaited a young woman in a black dress, styled in the new "lolita" fashoin. The woman stared at him with gold eyes, "88, I assume?". Her voice had a sense of nobility around it, has her entire image. "I am Evangela Apoclyptic, But please reffer to me as Eva" Eva smiled,"I would like you to find a girl for me, she isn't the smartest, strongest, or prettiest, but don't underestimate her, she is filled with surprises. I assume you know all of this, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 am
He nodded somberly."All I know is that it's a search and return mission.Do you have any briefing for me?And where should I start looking ?"He was as blank as a wall.He had no care for this person,he just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible."Eva,what's her name ?"He bit his lip.Why the hell do I care ?.Although as hard as he bit he drew no blood.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 pm
"She doesn't have a name," Eva said, ignoring 88's distress, "Her name belongs to the church, but she may be using the name of Desdemona". Eva was professional, and seemed to have no relationship with this "Desdemona".
"Please, you must find her with great haste, the sooner the better, for me and for you", she said it more like a threat than anything else, "If you can understand that", she seemed to be hinting at something, not doubting his intelligence.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:52 pm
88 frowned.No name ?Odd,this is going to be fun..He looked away as she spoke watching the building."Do you have anything belong to her ?"He took a step closer.Hoping,that it would be easier this way.He might find something else to match her d.n.a.A heat trail would be nice.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:10 pm
Eva frowned, "no, but you are free to examine her room". She walked towards an ivory door, engraved with "Magical" charms and other such symbols.
"Here", Eva opened the door, and inside the room smelt of vanilla and rose petals. The whole room seemed to be carved from ivory. Candles hung from an ivory ceiling, ivory beads decorated the ivory tables and the ivory couloured silks that lay scattered around the room.

((Welcome back, we've missed you 4laugh ))  
RolePlaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games