Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Since everyone has these great ideas...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:17 am
I'll post mine, just to have someone steal it and make millions off the profits...

Well, you know how the Taurus Judge fires 410 shotshells, and 45 LC. well... this got me thinking...

Saiga makes a 410 shotgun, with the proper head spacing, and barrel thickness.. i think it would be a great platform for the 45 LC... albeit a very very expensive rifle to fire. seeing as 45LC is on of the most expensive rounds out there right now.

had a dream about this saiga rifle using 45LC, was a great Zombie gun...(in the dream) figured it would be fairly accurate as well...  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:11 am
Crash Maniac
I'll post mine, just to have someone steal it and make millions off the profits...

Well, you know how the Taurus Judge fires 410 shotshells, and 45 LC. well... this got me thinking...

Saiga makes a 410 shotgun, with the proper head spacing, and barrel thickness.. i think it would be a great platform for the 45 LC... albeit a very very expensive rifle to fire. seeing as 45LC is on of the most expensive rounds out there right now.

had a dream about this saiga rifle using 45LC, was a great Zombie gun...(in the dream) figured it would be fairly accurate as well...
The problem is it'd be almost useless as a shotgun at that point. Have you seen the spread caused by the half-rifling on the Judge? At two or three feet it leaves a 10" spread.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:34 am
IMO:
If you want a rifle in .45 LC get a Lever Action.

Accurate, kick a** looking and if you get the right brand *cough*Winchester*cough* it wont fail.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games