Submit

Hmongness =
  0%
  50%
  100%
View Results

Manchy

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:26 am
Okay so let try to get some people into this. I want to know if there are any one who is learning the qeej right now? how thier experience with it goes. and where they are from. PLus there is a saying that the QEEJ is HMOOB what do you think that means? and why is it so?  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:42 pm
Uhh no idea..

justinetsab

Manchy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 am
LOL I dno't either. although I want to get connected.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:11 pm
one of my uncles knows how to play! blaugh (i don't know how to write his hmong name though) He also knows how to play the thai or laotian qeej too. 3nodding  

silver_avenger

Lucky_vang

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:17 pm
guessin i'm the only one posting who CAN play qeej..
it's real hard. It helps ur breathing, and anyway it's fun
to c the younger generation like us learn how.
ima from NC if ya ppl wondering. i ain't a master of qeej
but i can slide as a minor qeej player.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:46 pm
I never really had an interest in them.
The elders on my dad's side can play.
Whenever I see one, it gives me the odd feeling of Hmong funerals.
Sadd. Well, its nice to hear that some people can play.

Raynkazuya

IRL Sex Symbol

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:01 pm
Hey just a question , i noticed someone else voted for 50% hmong...o wait nvm someone was half viet...lol i feel lonely being only half white kid in here..most half hmong half white people more white washed then me, for example my brothers....and i also got some mixed cousins like me but they live in michigan...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Hey just a question , i noticed someone else voted for 50% hmong...o wait nvm someone was half viet...lol i feel lonely being only half white kid in here..most half hmong half white people more white washed then me, for example my brothers....and i also got some mixed cousins like me but they live in michigan...

My close cousin Mike is half white, half hmong, too. Don't worry abou it. It makes you special! I wouldn't mind being half white. LOL. :')

justinetsab

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:14 pm
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

My close cousin Mike is half white, half hmong, too. Don't worry abou it. It makes you special! I wouldn't mind being half white. LOL. :')

you would be even more whie washed! maybe more then me!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm
Akatsuki Vash
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

LOL. Maybe maybe. My friend is mad @ me cause I told him my first crush was on a white boy. Ahahaha.

justinetsab

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 pm
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

LOL. Maybe maybe. My friend is mad @ me cause I told him my first crush was on a white boy. Ahahaha.

lol my younger cousin's first crush was on my older brother's white friend...lol he is like 18 and she is like 5....but she got over him. One time when we had a party, she stayed downstairs all day to avoid him cause her older brother was teasing her about it  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:57 pm
LoLz I don't even remember my first crush...but I guess you could say my first REAL crush was Hmong.  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

justinetsab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:20 pm
Akatsuki Vash
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

lol my younger cousin's first crush was on my older brother's white friend...lol he is like 18 and she is like 5....but she got over him. One time when we had a party, she stayed downstairs all day to avoid him cause her older brother was teasing her about it

Wow, only 5?! How cuteeeeee. :')

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 pm
aww! i remember my first crush.
he was the cute little hmong boy who lived in one the the apartments near me.

heh. i used to blow bubbles every day just so he could pop them and talk and laugh with me.
then he went to play with some boy who had a toy fishing rod. crying
crushed my poor little heart.
hmm; i don't think he talked to my anymore. xD i don't remember.
i think i was only 5 or 6. xD  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash