Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Lets play the olrignal sims.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:08 pm
User Image User Image
Today I am in the mood to play the Sims 1. I have not even looked at the CD since Sims 2 came out. sweatdrop

So lets reminisce together!

After all these years of not playing I remember how cool the making magic haunted houses looked, and almost forgotten about making the roller coasters with the amusement park.

My favorite thing was the Super Star pack and always hoped that the Sims 2 would get that pack. Its the main reason why I want to play it again, but alas I don't have the CDs with me (In Iraq) and my computer lacks the space to install it. xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:18 pm
We don't have The Sims 1 because..we had it when we where little and my Mom found the manual and I can't remember what, but there was something innapropiate and she told us to give it away. D:

I remember playing it and making a couple walls, and seeing that the family only had 5k left and I didn't know how to use cheats. >w<  

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:21 pm
I used to totally love Super Star. There was a lot to do with that pack and a lot of stuff to find. I used to get creeped out by the stalker. My sim one an award once, and her stalker came into the house and stole it!

I never played Makin' Magic, though I have to admit I've been tempted to pick up one of the complete Sims 1 packs. It's just the last time I reinstalled and tried to play, I found I couldn't get into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:42 am
I think I still have the complete pack somewhere. Oh how I miss it now that you've brought it up!

I actually came to the Sims scene really late. When I first got into the original Sims (Because I played it at my boyfriend's house and he let me keep it) when the Sims 2 and a few of it's EPs were already out.

And I didn't get into The Sims 2 until Seasons was already out.  

AngelKeeper2k1

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:25 pm
I pretty much forgot all about that game when sims 2 came out lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:38 am
I cant install it without the password to the admin account. Which i do not have.  

littlesausage

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:17 am
Kind of funny that you mention Sims 1, well a few months ago out of the blue I started craving Sims 1. I had not touched it since Sims 2 came out and most of my old game disks are ether broken or lost, so I started looking for it in stores, but had no luck at all. I ended up finding the complete collection on Amazon, for 49 bucks, I was wowed by that, so I bought it. I found one my old family off the Sims 1 exchange and it was just so awesome being reunited with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:38 am
We have The Sims but I lost the CD somewhere. xd  

Junhong Choi

golden-cat143

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:45 pm
I remember being hooked TS1 from the time I was about 7 or 8 until about last Christmas. I was kind of a loyalist, and refused to play TS2. When I finally decided to play it, I told myself I wouldn't forget TS1... But boy was I underestimating TS2. I love it so much more. Of course TS1 will always be special to me, but after playing TS2 it's just so boring and limited. I do love them both though.
And I agree, Superstar was awesome.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff