Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Forms Of Media] - Cosplay, fanart, picture post, icons, ect.
Anime Next in New Jersey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my work? Are you going to this con?
  Yes and yes
  Yes and no
  No and no
  I just want the gold.
View Results

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:23 pm
So Anime Next is coming to NJ June 12-14. I'm going. Is anyone else? Anyway, I'm posting because I'm gonna go as Yuuki in her Day Class uniform. I've been putting it together myself. So far I've bought the skirt, stockings, and jacket. I had the boots and white shirt already and I borrowed a belt from somebody.

Since I'm making it I have to do all of the details on the jacket. This should be exciting *sarcasm* because I have to rip out buttons from a denim jacket, and all of you who wear jeans or denim products can see where my issue might lie since they are so hard to rip out. The next issue is the white design. I have an idea of how to do it and I'm going to go through with it unless someone out there can give me a better suggestion. For not I'm posting the question but I will post pictures of what I have done (yes me in the outfit) and hopefully I'll either have pics up once I finish my work on the jacket or just random stuff from AnimeNext.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:07 pm
So here are some of the images.

Front of the jacket:

User Image

Back of the jacket:
User Image

I tried for a self full length and failed. This is the result from the waist down. Yes I do have the belt with a chain attached on my leg. I felt that pic though might be inappropriate for Gaia.
User Image

Here's my face. I got my hair cut to try to make it look like Yuuki's but this was the best I could get and I don't know why I posed like that but it's the only one I could get where I didn't look ready to bite someone.
User Image

Um I tried shirking these but for some reason the internet doesn't want to listen. Oh well.  

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:44 pm
Well AnimeNEXT came and went and no one got back to me. I did finish my outfit and went to the photoshoot. Here are a few imags that looked decent.

This is before we started setting up and a second before the sprinklers went on:

User Image

One of the few good ones:
User Image

Another one of the few good ones:
User Image  
[Forms Of Media] - Cosplay, fanart, picture post, icons, ect.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games