Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
the nightmare reaper

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the nightmare reaper

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:29 pm
Name: rosuto reikon ( lost soul)
Aliases/ Nicknames: Hitokiri

Physical Description: see Hiko Seijūrō XIII from Rurouni Kenshin but long black hair with crimson highlights like Yusuke Urameshi demon form and scared up like vash from trigun.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: middle head is named Cerberus. left head is named Fenrir and right head is named anubis User Image

Zanpaktou: (not achieved)
one is an over sized katana that is long as Ichigo's bankai.
the other is zhanmadao with kanji symbols for pain and sorrow and anger and fear and Jealousy on the blade. the last is jagged edge Zweihänder with skull head on it's handle. the three swords is for the three heads of Cerberus.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shikai Release: arise from the depths of hell Cerberus and annihilate all of Creation. howl Fenrir and brake free of you bonds. anubis judge the world

Shikai: (not achieved) the katana transforms in to a oversized
machete half a foot wide and has spines along the the back like Kensei's Shikai is as long as Ichigo's bankai. it also has three holes in it and what looks like fan blades in each hole and it has the power to create winds
attack: the wind of death like Backlash Wave but it only one twister that drills in to the enemy an engulfs them. If the technique successfully makes contact, the victim becomes trapped in a giant vortex of countless microscopic wind blades which attack the body on a cellular level it's held in his right hand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shikai: the other part of his shikai is that his right arm transforms so that it looks like Kazuma's second form of his Alter but it is black red and gray it has the same powers his arm does plus that arm has super strength he is so that he can lift 13 tons with no trouble at all. other techiques his arm can do.

Futae No Kiwami: Basically you use the part of body to do two hits one after another in a few milliseconds. The first attack lowers the resistance for the second attack, which is the full force blow. Very handy technique for making defensive air shields, breaking down walls, or just plain old beating the stuffing out of someone.

Touate:this move basically allows you to focus the Futae Kiwami into an abject like a knife and send shockwaves, ar give increasingly hard blows, so on so forth.

Kanryu: Physical attacks go so fast that it can cut through the air
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
last Shikai weapon: is a cross bow that he can use Quincy like powers with but are much stronger. also can fire Thousand arrows that change in sword that act like virgil's Summoned Swords from devil may cry 3 but an also make a compleat speare around his enemy and all hit at once. it held in his left hand when i uses it i put my sword on my back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bankai: roar Cerberus and set the world a flame with hope for a better future. looks like Kazuma final Alter form but it's black red and gold. and has a cross bow built cross bow has all the power of my shikai crossbow in to the left arm and sword blade in the right it looks optimus's from the movie. (Not achieved)

Special Accessories: samurai armor, knuckle blades like Asuma, throwing daggers.a black and red hollow mask that looks like Ichigo's new one. a shield made for a mask of a Adjucha and white cape from a hide of a hollow. Sanrei glove,The Quincy Bangle,Quincy cross,Seele Schneider. he just wear the quincy stuff and can't use it. he can use the Seele Schneider but he use it just like a real arrow that has Reiatsu. think Kagome arrows.
Skills: a master marksman than can shoot something from a mile away. master of Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū

Abilities: daggers can send blast of Reiatsu out like bullet and can use Reiatsu to make blades longer.
cross bow Abilities: normal arrors It can be from a small shot to a full-sized cannon blast.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- my fighting style is called way of the seven dragons it's a
combined style of Capoeira,Okichitaw,Rumi maki,Jujutsu,Kenpō,Taekwondo, Aikidoi think we could call it the way of the seven dragons

here is the info on the style that make up fist of the 7 dragons
Capoeira: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capoeira#Attacks

Okichitaw: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okichitaw

Rumi Maki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumi_maki

Jujutsu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jujutsu

Kenpō: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenpō

Taekwondo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taekwondo

Aikido: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aikido
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: quite meek, and refuses to fight unless it is for the sake of another has a strong sense of justice and is very chivalrous. he enacts justice on men who abuse or treat women badly. he is considerate and thoughtful as he always thinks about other people's needs.

Biography/History: was born to a mother was a Quincy who lost her powers and father had powers like chad ego hollow like arm power his dad lost his arm to a hollow biting it off he only used the powers once to save his wife and son. when he was 13 his girl friend was killed by a hollow he followed it in to Hueco Mundo and killed him taking his mask he was stuck in Hueco Mundo for three year killing Adjucha level hollows with his bow he got out when some hollow left for the real world was killed by vasto lorde a short time after taking off his Sanrei glove but befor he could be eaten by him the camptains of 11th Division
and Yamamoto killed it.

Signature/Patented Technique:
Guild Status: (Rank or Level)

Online Schedule: i get on everyday if can  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:42 pm
How is your mother a quincy? and dad a blessed human? Yet you are a shinigami. Also your zanpakutos normal form can' be like a machete. Zanpakutos are either like normal katanas with few unique things (Hilt and such) But your zanpakuto itself sounds like a shikai make it machete only in shikai. Change the bio or make yourself a quincy or blessed human in human world. When you fix it I will check or another crew will.

Slothapus

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

the nightmare reaper

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:44 pm
Vaizard Ichigo Kurosaki
How is your mother a quincy? and dad a blessed human? Yet you are a shinigami. Also your zanpakutos normal form can' be like a machete. Zanpakutos are either like normal katanas with few unique things (Hilt and such) But your zanpakuto itself sounds like a shikai make it machete only in shikai. Change the bio or make yourself a quincy or blessed human in human world. When you fix it I will check or another crew will.
what about ichigo's first sword? or the gate keepers axe's?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:08 pm
Vaizard Ichigo Kurosaki
was a quincy when he was alive.  

the nightmare reaper

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Slothapus

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:11 pm
Ichigo's sword is in like a permanent shikai it's what it looks like in shikai he can't revert it cause he is always pouring our reiatsu. It's cause he wasn't raised as a shinigami from soul society. Also, as long as he has no quincy powers then I will accept the Bio. But the sword is still a problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:56 pm
This may not be my place to say anything, but we have a captain that wields a Bokken. There's also Kisuke, Yamamoto, and (Spoiler) Barrigan, who seal their Zanpakuto into shapes other than the traditional katana. Could he say, that his character prefers the feel of a Machete....for some odd reason? Then again, on the axe part: they were never said to be zanpakuto so there is the possibility that they were just giant axes, that were made for Jidanbo.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

the nightmare reaper

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:02 pm
Sayori of the red sands
This may not be my place to say anything, but we have a captain that wields a Bokken. There's also Kisuke, Yamamoto, and (Spoiler) Barrigan, who seal their Zanpakuto into shapes other than the traditional katana. Could he say, that his character prefers the feel of a Machete....for some odd reason? Then again, on the axe part: they were never said to be zanpakuto so there is the possibility that they were just giant axes, that were made for Jidanbo.
good point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:57 pm
Sayori of the red sands
Notice how these are items not usually used for combat, a machete and a walking stick are two different things.  

Diaku

the nightmare reaper

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:07 pm
Diaku
Sayori of the red sands
Notice how these are items not usually used for combat, a machete and a walking stick are two different things.
i think it's a sword cane thay have.  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff