Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
the fillers. they never end >< Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mangekyou sharingan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:25 pm
well, just recently found out that there will be about 20 more weeks of the *shivers* filler episodes >< anyone else not enjoying em?

i really love and respect naruto, but what theyre doing with stretching it, is not the best altrenative.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:45 am
These fillers keep getting worse.  

chibiful

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:33 pm
i kinda like some of the fillers, but they are kinda getting numerous. i think thy should show some story for a few weeks and then maybe throw a filler in like once every 3-4 weeks just to keep the stress of some of the heavier story lines down. or they could add tiny side stories to fill in a bit of space.

i will say this though, i do not want them to start dragonball z'ing it and make certain fights last 20 episodes. i rememebr some dbz episodes where absolutly nothing happens, it was just story...and stretched out and stupid storya t that. i would much rather get stupid filler episodes than fights that lasted more than 10 episodes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:52 am
hehe i agree....

but episode 101 (about kakashis true face) were hilarious!!! hehe  

XUchihaXItachiX

Daan Himself

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:21 pm
XUchihaXItachiX
hehe i agree....

but episode 101 (about kakashis true face) were hilarious!!! hehe

LOL yeah, I couldnt stop laughing for about 10 minutes when he was stopped outside the bookshop with his leg stuck out xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:09 am
Yes, I have heard about the filler episodes of doom. I'm only on like 125 right now, so I haven't gotten that far yet...  

Die Buying

Varkyl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:25 am
Oh my.. these fillers are really horrible. Latest was "narutos death"

Who would belive that Naruto would die in these fillers..

Honestly, it feels like naruto is now like kids cartoon or something. It would be better to have REAL break with out fillers. This takes naruto low.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:25 am
I really hope the fillers end soon... they come up with the dumbest characters for these things ><  

RaynaRose

SQEEEE GURL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:31 pm
Of course they're stretching it,They're fillers. rolleyes
But,They aren't that bad.(So stfu and stop complaining)I liked the latest episode.(the one hour special)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:24 am
some fillers are okay but most are just really annoying i mean the ppl theyre fighting against arent that strong and it takes them like 10 episodes to beat them rolleyes i guess..i just hope they finish soon and they get back to the manga  

BrAtZ9843373666

abrachasyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:03 pm
Most of the fillers are bad. But they are still Naruto and thus I am drawn to watching them. A few few few fillers are decently good. I love these. And some of the fillers had good ideas but they lost it and went bad. For these episodes, I enjoy laughing at the terribleness of them.

*rant*
By the way... I think it was terrible when they invented the "Watari Clan" that could use other country's jutsus. It was like sharingan, but not as good. At least a lot of the jutsus they "copied" turned out to be fakes and genjutsus. Even if they hadn't made it as bad as it was, they primarily used jutsus we've seen in previous episodes... in roughly the order we've seen them in! scream
*end rant*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:08 pm
I hate the fillers.

Oh my gosh. 'Naruto's Death'. Pleeeease.

Man, I wouldn't even bother watching it if my friend didn't want it. And really...a ghost...Ooh, scary.

-_- I hope the fillers go away soon.  

AZNpyro04

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:41 am
Owenlars2
i kinda like some of the fillers, but they are kinda getting numerous. i think thy should show some story for a few weeks and then maybe throw a filler in like once every 3-4 weeks just to keep the stress of some of the heavier story lines down. or they could add tiny side stories to fill in a bit of space.

i will say this though, i do not want them to start dragonball z'ing it and make certain fights last 20 episodes. i rememebr some dbz episodes where absolutly nothing happens, it was just story...and stretched out and stupid storya t that. i would much rather get stupid filler episodes than fights that lasted more than 10 episodes.
I don't mind them. But, if they threw in a filler, it might thrwo off the story line a bit, not everyone has read the manga, so it would just confuse them a bit.

I agree with the DBZ comment though, if they did that' i wouldn't know what to do.
[quot="Narutofan.com"]The episode which is entitled: Burn Zundou! Mix, Stretch, Boil!!" - continues on this Naruto anime filler arc that we will be seeing entering another storyline before finally returning to the regular Naruto anime sometime this Spring. So it will end soon! ^_^ (For more... www.narutofan.com  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:33 am
I can't say I really mind the fillers, some of them are super funny. But still, I'm looking forward to the storyline continueing. Some of the filler episodes may stink, but all in all they're doing a good job with them, considering they are fillers.  

Shydragon

Historical

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:28 am
lol i decided to stop watchin them....now i just read the manga blaugh until the fillers stop and i can see them all older in color User Image  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games