Submit

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:30 pm
A nameless town, with a large building near the center with a sign depicting a feline eye. Before you stands The Panther's Eye Tavern, a place where travelers can come to rest before setting out again.

This is a swords-and-sorcery style rp, anthros and quads are welcome.

Being that I like literacy, let's try and be A+ in the grammar and spelling area. Please remember to spell check your posts before hitting submit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:37 pm
Rules....

Yeah, everyone's got em, but for those of us to lazy to remember or just feel like being a rebel, I know it's hard, but lets review, yes?

1. Follow the TOS. I don't like it, you don't like it, but it's there for a reason. Just stick with it.

2. Romance. Everyone gets the urge sometimes, but for this one keep the more intimate stuff to PMs. Flirting with barmaids is allowed and encouraged, but not all of them will go willingly. twisted

3. When posting, make it longer than a single sentence. The more descriptive you are, the easier it is for everyone else to be descriptive. Also, please, for the love of my beard, be literate. It's not hard.

4. PM me your character skeletons, let's try not to clog the pipeworks with random character profiles in the pages.

5. Have fun. It's a tavern. Be rowdy. But don't kill anyone. Maiming is okay as long as it's... mutual.... sweatdrop  

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:42 pm
Characters

PM me with Panther's Eye in the subject matter and the following skeleton for your fursona.

Gaia Name
Name
Orientation (This is completely optional, this one.)
Description(Picture or text, I really don't care.)
Backstory

Gaia Name Aenwyrm
Name Korran
Age 32
Species Siberian Tiger
Gender Male
Description Korran is very large and very broad-shouldered. He has numerous battle scars, including a scar along the left side of his face from where the forehead would be down to the middle of his left cheek. His remaining good eye is a bright sapphire. He always stays armored, ready for anything that should happen, good or bad
Backstory Korran was always know for being quiet, even as a cub. That taciturn manner led everyone to belive he would become a bookworm later in life, which is why it surprised everyone when he became a mercenary. Now in his 30's, he still does mercenary work on occasion, but has decided to open up a tavern to do something active with the majority of his free time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:43 pm
Reserved until more people join.

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash