Complaints

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathAngel0
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:31 pm
As of now, I will take any complaints of anyone breaking the rules and regulations of this guild. If you have anything to say, please PM me with the specific complaint, date, name of the person you are filing a complaint about, and where I can find the offending post(s) and I will be sure to act on your complaint as soon as I possibly can. Thank you.

Just in case you haven't read the rules, which I hope you have as a member of this guild, here is a copy.

READ THIS POST CAREFULLY BECAUSE IF YOU BREAK ANY ONE OF THESE RULES YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MEMBERSHIP HERE!!

If you are joining the role-play, please READ EVERYTHING!!!!

When you fill out your application for the role-play, DO NOT PM THEM TO ME! Post them in the thread.

Use proper grammar and spelling please! This means no random CaPiTaLiZaTiOn or 1337 5p34|<.

Do try and keep your posts related to the subject of each thread. Mis-posting is off-topic and annoying.

This is a friendly guild, please keep it that way, you can get a lot more people to listen to you being smart than aggressive.

No profanity please, gaia is PG13 so keep all aspects of this PG 13 please.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:25 pm
I wish to complain about "Naruto_ninja_boy1004".
This complaint is because of the events ocurring in the RolePlay. He has repeatedly committed actions that clearly represent god-modding (auto-hitting, displayed in the thread of "Akira Yagama vs. Kisuke"), which is generally illegal in all Roleplays. Also, he often treats his character as an overpowered god, and makes the whole attempt at serous roleplaying useless and idiotic. Not only would I like him to be banned from the guild, but I would like some stricter observance of such rules.

-Shadowstalker4589  

Shadowstalker4589

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:21 pm
Shadowstalker4589
I wish to complain about "Naruto_ninja_boy1004".
This complaint is because of the events ocurring in the RolePlay. He has repeatedly committed actions that clearly represent god-modding (auto-hitting, displayed in the thread of "Akira Yagama vs. Kisuke"), which is generally illegal in all Roleplays. Also, he often treats his character as an overpowered god, and makes the whole attempt at serous roleplaying useless and idiotic. Not only would I like him to be banned from the guild, but I would like some stricter observance of such rules.

-Shadowstalker4589

He does God-mod. He also post in the wrong sub forums and forums, not to mention that he makes himself invincible. He doesn't read any of the rules, completely ignores them, and acts as if everybody else is not there and the whole guild is just someplace for him to gain information and gold. You should ban him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 pm
I wish to complain about: The RP thread

I checked through the whole page, and I found only one RP that actualy was RPing and that was the Academy. For a guild that has "Naruto RP" in three diffirent parts of the title, we don't have any good RPs. Anyone care to explain?  

MrPraetor

The Naruto Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff