Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image
The young lioness peaked her head out from the den that her family stayed in. There was a bright side to having many siblings. When her aunt was baby sitting there was a good chance to sneak away with out anyone noticing. Well... Except Zii noticed when she snuck away. The only thing was that Zii knew she couldn't follow after her when Azar wanted to sneak away, one cub getting away was different then when two cubs wandered away. She started to drop out of the den looking back and seeing her sister looking at her. She smiled apologetically. Her and Zii were like the only two that really liked to sneak out. Or as far as she noticed, they were at least the first two to always sneak out. She'd stay home next time but today she wanted to get out for a while.

She dug her paws into the sand, before she started to trot a little faster. There were so many new lion around here, a lot of them from the old pride, or what to her was the other pride. But there was one who interested her. Being the Regent's daughter and on top of that being the daddy's girl that she was. She spent some of her nights half asleep between her father's paws as him and her mother whispered about the going ons. She normally over heard all of their conversations and some things that were going on. And there was one name that stuck to her. Kinja, what she heard was her father's grandmother. What would be her grandmother. She wanted to know who this lioness was. So she was on a hunt for this lioness.

She wasn't paying attention as she walked, something she really should have learned to do. But before she knew it she ran head first into something. A larger figure, red. It was a firekin she knew that. It was a lioness she could smell it. She fell back on her haunches with a oof and dus flying out from under her. She saw den out of the corner of her eye then she looked up at the lioness. "I'm sorry!" She squeaked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:32 pm
User Image

Boredom was a reigning mood in Kinja recently. With nothing to do the old lioness found herself lazing about more often then not. Here, she didn't even need to hunt for her own food, not that she was sure that she could, but it was getting to the point that she was debating on asking No if she may join the hunting party just to pass time. So, to pass her time now, she had taken to exploring the desert again and re learning the old markers that still existed and learning the new ones. It was during her departure from the dunes of the desert and re entering the den area's that she felt an oddly familiar bump against her back leg.

Pausing, Kinja looked back to see what she could have possibly ran into when her eyes fell upon the form of a dark cub. At the sight of the young one, Kinja's motherly instincts quickly took over. She smiled softly and turned herself to get a better look at the young cub. "Well well, I doubt that you should be out here away from your sitter." She chuckled. "I promise not to tell on you, but you know you shouldn't have strayed away." Kinja was well aware of how cubsitting worked in the pride. It made sense really. Mothers would go off and do what they needed to do, hunt usually, and leave their cubs en mass with a sitter. It worked well, but with so many cubs it wasn't surprising that one or two would be able to sneak away.

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:36 pm
Azar examined the older lioness as she looked up. Sniffing the air as she did. Something about her seemed familiar, but she wasn't that sure of what it was, but the lionesses seem familiar in some way. Was this the female that she hard her father talk of? She could feel some excitement flow through her, oh she really hoped it was!

She was glad that the lioness was friendly so far, that was always good, she knew that a lot of the firekins were sweet when they wanted to. Not all of them ran around angry all the time, but she did see somee that were like that. She looked down at her paws for a moment before nodding. "Yeah... I should be at home." She shuffled her paws before she looked back up at her. "Well... i have a lot of brothers and sisters, and my sitter doesn't let me out... She doesn't notice though!" She looked excited for a moment as she looked up at the lioness before grinning slightly.

"My name is Azar! I'm Kidondo's and No's daughter." She flopped back on her haunches as she watched the bigger lioness, flicking her tail around behind her. Her excitement was shown clearly through her movements.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games