Submit

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:50 am
Is there another site that all the people from this guild hang out at (for BS as well as serious) ?

I am about tired of this site pushing pixels for more than I made in a month of paychecks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:09 am
there is a deadmanjay facebook group, i think...but i tend to get kicked out of websites or just leave them because the admin, mods, or fun go downhill  

deadmanjay

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:40 am
deadmanjay

I looked you up on Facebook then, but what is the point of friend requesting you if you haven't posted since last June. You would have to check in to accept my request. LOL

I have actually thought about creating an independent group where anything that isn't stupid goes, but I have a bad track record of starting online stuff and then not keeping up with it. I might anyways rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:03 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
deadmanjay

I looked you up on Facebook then, but what is the point of friend requesting you if you haven't posted since last June. You would have to check in to accept my request. LOL

Wow. I had to look up myself on facebook and found the reason that facebook wouldnt let my disciples make me a profile. Whoever that Deadman Jay is really failed.  

deadmanjay

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 am
deadmanjay

Yeah, if you want me, then you gotta friend me.
https://www.facebook.com/Heather.S.Meadows

In the meantime. A new place sounds fun the more I think of it. I might actually look into it this week.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 am
I am just posting to bring the guild back to the front page of my guilds since it is the only one I ever really check anymore. rolleyes  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:37 pm
So...

After two weeks of banging my head on spritualists forums and Christian forums... Pagan and agnostic... I have decided I would like to try creating a fluff free, stupidity stomping spiritual online community...

Yes, I know it is a tall order... but I have craved it awhile now. I am looking into how to make a forum look like I want it to look, and deciding how I would like to promote such a community...

It wouldn't be a place where people could just join and then claim they had past life experiences in the lost continents of Lemuria and Mu where they possessed a magic flute that would transport them to anywhere they would like to go by playing certain song... No s**t, one place I joined had people claiming that. When I pointed out in PM to a mod that it sounded very similar to a Legend of Zelda game, I was 'warned' that intolerance was unacceptable...

Yeah... Not a place like that...

I want to be able to type the word "a**", and know people that are there have big boy panties to wear...

I want a place that encourages healthy debate, and not have 3 pages worth of people calling me judgmental when I express that I disagree with an OP or have a strong opinion about something.

I want a place that requires people to back themselves up when they reply in a topic... A place that disallows jerks from crashing, hijacking, and derailing a thread, just because they don't like the views they saw you expressing in another post...

Yeah, I know it is an undertaking... But I want to try it...

Anyone here game?

If I can put it together, I would like to link blogs, and promote our members' interwebs exploits as well, such as back and forth links to social profiles, appropriate internet business-fronts, and other forums, communities, and the like...

I would love feedback.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:30 pm
Eltanin Sadachbia
So...

After two weeks of banging my head on spritualists forums and Christian forums... Pagan and agnostic... I have decided I would like to try creating a fluff free, stupidity stomping spiritual online community...

Yes, I know it is a tall order... but I have craved it awhile now. I am looking into how to make a forum look like I want it to look, and deciding how I would like to promote such a community...

It wouldn't be a place where people could just join and then claim they had past life experiences in the lost continents of Lemuria and Mu where they possessed a magic flute that would transport them to anywhere they would like to go by playing certain song... No s**t, one place I joined had people claiming that. When I pointed out in PM to a mod that it sounded very similar to a Legend of Zelda game, I was 'warned' that intolerance was unacceptable...

Yeah... Not a place like that...

I want to be able to type the word "a**", and know people that are there have big boy panties to wear...

I want a place that encourages healthy debate, and not have 3 pages worth of people calling me judgmental when I express that I disagree with an OP or have a strong opinion about something.

I want a place that requires people to back themselves up when they reply in a topic... A place that disallows jerks from crashing, hijacking, and derailing a thread, just because they don't like the views they saw you expressing in another post...

Yeah, I know it is an undertaking... But I want to try it...

Anyone here game?

If I can put it together, I would like to link blogs, and promote our members' interwebs exploits as well, such as back and forth links to social profiles, appropriate internet business-fronts, and other forums, communities, and the like...

I would love feedback.

Other than being totally confused about the top part, I am game. I don't know how well I would be able to debate anything. But it is always interesting to see other's point of view.  

Southern Cross Nemesis

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis

Other than being totally confused about the top part, I am game. I don't know how well I would be able to debate anything. But it is always interesting to see other's point of view.

When I say fluff, I am talking about unnecessary crap. Fluff is filler that is put in to make something more comfortable, or appealing, to people. Fluff in religion is usually the stuff that those who market religion use to make there brand more appealing to buy.

I have been trying to find a spiritual community online for quite some time now that is open for real discussions and debates. I want a place where people can call out other people at times that they are going off the deep end, and it is ok to do so... Problem is, there aren't really any. You either have to believe like the every other member... Or you have to believe every other member...

The past life regression this one person described in one forum actually sounded eerily similar to the plot of a Legend of Zelda game... I was already balking at the uber Political Correctness everyone was expected to use... and allot of stuff was pure shite... I honestly got a warning against me for contacting a moderator and asking if they were aware that people were typing in video game plots as spiritual experiences...
...I also got a warning for typing the word 'a**'... Then I got a warning for typing asterisks instead of the word 'a**'... and I got another warning...

Even when I went to the strong opinions forum, and put in my strong opinion, no one had anything to say about my topic, it was all about how judgmental I was, and that people should be allowed to do (watch) what they want (reality shows)... The thread eventually derailed into a "What is your favorite tarot card" discussion. I haven't checked it for a couple of days.

But when I went to the thread about guns, and how they kill people, everyone was ready to ban them all, and I pointed out that ignorance is what gets people killed, and once again, I was the a**, and I should have been taken away from my parents because they were irresponsible for teaching me to shoot a rifle at the age of 5...

As fun as it is stirring people up at times, it gets old when you aren't able to start a coherent conversation.

I want to find a larger spiritual community that isn't so concerned with PC, where you can have real adult conversations... I like this guild herd in Gaia, but there are people who wouldn't come here for the fact that it is an avatar community...

Since I haven't found what I am looking for, I am honestly looking into trying to make what I want.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:05 am
Eltanin Sadachbia

Yay, I should have been taken from my family because my dad taught me, how to shoot a shotgun and a bow... and I still enjoy practice archery. Still can't draw on another human to save my own life, aside from video games... To be honest, I agree with you. If more people actually practiced or knew how a gun worked, as much as we teach our children about sex education, I question if we would have as many people bidding for gun control. As with all tools, it is a question of the wielder not the tool it self. It is just as easy for someone to walk into a building with a chain saw or shovel, and a box of tacos[cause you know killing takes a lot of energy] and start killing people as it is with a gun.. though, I guess I am preaching to the choir.

Oh, and you have been warned for using the word a** three times in your last post. The rule is only two asses are aloud in a conversation. JK... razz

As said, I am game.

And for everyone else, including Lady Elta, I am might be taken away in a few days. I am part of the Red Cross disaster and depending how the storm in the gulf advances, in scale and power, I might be called to help out.  

glitterboypilot

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:14 pm
glitterboypilot
And for everyone else, including Lady Elta, I am might be taken away in a few days. I am part of the Red Cross disaster and depending how the storm in the gulf advances, in scale and power, I might be called to help out.

Oh seriously!? stare I won't be allowed anywhere before long! rolleyes

Which storm are you watching, TD Erin or Invest 92?
I didn't realize either were all that threatening ATM.. But I only see pics on Weather Underground. I haven't read anything about them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:10 pm
Eltanin Sadachbia
Southern Cross Nemesis

When I say fluff, I am talking about unnecessary crap. Fluff is filler that is put in to make something more comfortable, or appealing, to people. Fluff in religion is usually the stuff that those who market religion use to make there brand more appealing to buy.

I have been trying to find a spiritual community online for quite some time now that is open for real discussions and debates. I want a place where people can call out other people at times that they are going off the deep end, and it is ok to do so... Problem is, there aren't really any. You either have to believe like the every other member... Or you have to believe every other member...

The past life regression this one person described in one forum actually sounded eerily similar to the plot of a Legend of Zelda game... I was already balking at the uber Political Correctness everyone was expected to use... and allot of stuff was pure shite... I honestly got a warning against me for contacting a moderator and asking if they were aware that people were typing in video game plots as spiritual experiences...
...I also got a warning for typing the word 'a**'... Then I got a warning for typing asterisks instead of the word 'a**'... and I got another warning...

Even when I went to the strong opinions forum, and put in my strong opinion, no one had anything to say about my topic, it was all about how judgmental I was, and that people should be allowed to do (watch) what they want (reality shows)... The thread eventually derailed into a "What is your favorite tarot card" discussion. I haven't checked it for a couple of days.

But when I went to the thread about guns, and how they kill people, everyone was ready to ban them all, and I pointed out that ignorance is what gets people killed, and once again, I was the a**, and I should have been taken away from my parents because they were irresponsible for teaching me to shoot a rifle at the age of 5...

As fun as it is stirring people up at times, it gets old when you aren't able to start a coherent conversation.

I want to find a larger spiritual community that isn't so concerned with PC, where you can have real adult conversations... I like this guild herd in Gaia, but there are people who wouldn't come here for the fact that it is an avatar community...

Since I haven't found what I am looking for, I am honestly looking into trying to make what I want.
Sorry for the delay in replying. I would love to be apart of what you're trying to make.  

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:38 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
glitterboypilot

Oh seriously!? stare I won't be allowed anywhere before long! rolleyes

Which storm are you watching, TD Erin or Invest 92?
I didn't realize either were all that threatening ATM.. But I only see pics on Weather Underground. I haven't read anything about them.

It was both, accually... Invest 92 was the first, because it was closest, but both Erin was of interest. But, now both have died down.

The group I am with, as a means to make a tiny income, heads out to help with any hurricane, tornado, natural disaster, blah... Erin and Invest 92 we had a 2 week notice. Sadly nothing came about...

I swear, I could buy a graveyard and they would find a way for humans to acchive immortality  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:06 pm
glitterboypilot

It was both, accually... Invest 92 was the first, because it was closest, but both Erin was of interest. But, now both have died down.

The group I am with, as a means to make a tiny income, heads out to help with any hurricane, tornado, natural disaster, blah... Erin and Invest 92 we had a 2 week notice. Sadly nothing came about...

I swear, I could buy a graveyard and they would find a way for humans to acchive immortality

I love the heros...

Since nothing came of those storms, then that means people are alright for now.

You sound like my brother. He is a volunteer fire fighter, first responder, and he just got his first commission on the county sheriff's dept. He gets so excited when his pager goes off, and he gets so depressed when it isn't calling him to action... I tease him about how he would wish for someone's house to burn just so he would have something to do...

I remember when he had his training with the "Jaws of Life" (big can opener for car wreckage)... He was so ready to get to put them to use. It was several months, but eventually, he got his chance. A car went off of the road after it hit a patch of ice, and the passenger (an elderly woman got trapped submerged under water that was in the ditch... My brother got to use the jaws, but they couldn't get to her in time to save her... He toned down a little after that, but he still gets excited when he has the opportunity to get out there.  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:05 pm
Eltanin Sadachbia
glitterboypilot

I love the heros...

Since nothing came of those storms, then that means people are alright for now.

You sound like my brother. He is a volunteer fire fighter, first responder, and he just got his first commission on the county sheriff's dept. He gets so excited when his pager goes off, and he gets so depressed when it isn't calling him to action... I tease him about how he would wish for someone's house to burn just so he would have something to do...

I remember when he had his training with the "Jaws of Life" (big can opener for car wreckage)... He was so ready to get to put them to use. It was several months, but eventually, he got his chance. A car went off of the road after it hit a patch of ice, and the passenger (an elderly woman got trapped submerged under water that was in the ditch... My brother got to use the jaws, but they couldn't get to her in time to save her... He toned down a little after that, but he still gets excited when he has the opportunity to get out there.

I know I am probably wanting something to happen for the worst possible reason, I want money! scream No bad stuff in our region{any thing between the Mississippi River to East Coast of the USA}, no paycheck.

But, Also I like to help people, then walk away with no thanks or such.

I would have called them a massive pair of pneumatic sheers, not a can opener...lol. I got to see them, and hold one, as part of nursing classes.

The current reading is until September 11th...ish, the Atlantic will be primed for rapid development storms, but nothing is in the Atlantic at the moment. And in the Gulf has hit Mexico and is weakening, as most tropical storms do over land.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff