Submit

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 pm
First Name: (Going to stick to my username, if that's alright you guys) Jos K Kitten
Religion: I have none, I am a Believe of Jesus Christ
Denomination: (?)

What drew you to this guild? To tell you the truth, I was bored... I was looking for a way out and this was on the top in the guild front page so I clicked it. I love talking about my faith to people who doesn't understand, or explaining something. I love to bring up new ideas and make it clearer of what Jesus' intentions were when he left the earth to join his father in heaven.
Yes, I am in college so that makes me a little bit smarter than the average norm believer who just reads and interprets the bible for himself. Yes, I apply what people were thinking back then in the old testament and I don't misinterpret what they were saying. So, if you have a question about the bible, or a verse I'd be happy to explain it to you! XD

Influential quote:
Proverbs 5:3 is my life verse
"Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understandings"
My life has been very confusing up to this point. So I trust in the lord even though I don't understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:12 am
Jos K Kitten
First Name: (Going to stick to my username, if that's alright you guys) Jos K Kitten
Religion: I have none, I am a Believe of Jesus Christ
Denomination: (?)

What drew you to this guild? To tell you the truth, I was bored... I was looking for a way out and this was on the top in the guild front page so I clicked it. I love talking about my faith to people who doesn't understand, or explaining something. I love to bring up new ideas and make it clearer of what Jesus' intentions were when he left the earth to join his father in heaven.
Yes, I am in college so that makes me a little bit smarter than the average norm believer who just reads and interprets the bible for himself. Yes, I apply what people were thinking back then in the old testament and I don't misinterpret what they were saying. So, if you have a question about the bible, or a verse I'd be happy to explain it to you! XD

Influential quote:
Proverbs 5:3 is my life verse
"Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understandings"
My life has been very confusing up to this point. So I trust in the lord even though I don't understand.
Welcome to the guild Jos. Good to hear you are in college. Some of us are learned ourselves, so you aren't alone there. Do understand that not everyone in this guild is a Christian so please keep compassion and understanding in mind when you respond to some of the users here. I see you've jumped into a few discussions. Feel free to start any new topics if you would like. Again welcome to this guild.  

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

deadmanjay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:39 pm
rmcdra
deadmanjay
rmcdra
deadmanjay
First Name biggrin MJ
What drew you to this guild? Someone or someones who are masochists invited me. Not sure why anyone invites me to guilds actually.

Influential quote razz ick one.
Thanks for the official intro DMJ. Welcome.

So, which quote of mine did you pick? twisted
"Your opine is worthless to me" XD.

I just realized that I should be the first one introduced as I am ******** awesome and she is HAWT!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:45 pm
First Name:
In real life: Kyle
On here just call me Thoron
Religion: Christian
Denomination: Baptist

What drew you to this guild? The title, the topics, and the purpose smile . I understand greatly the hippocritical christians that are out there and it urks me when these people label themselves as christians and do not. I never tell them, and I never really talk about it, yet it is always something that bothered me. Atleast I am not the only one that notices.

Influential quote: Hmm don't really have one but I have some favorite bible verses that I love.
Matthew 11:28-29

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

Other information: I just recently found my walk in Christ. I used to be an atheist, was most of my life. It wasn't until a few moments, personal ordeals, and events lead me to Christ in ways I would of never imagined.
Now thats my story and i'm sticking to it.  

Thoron_Dread

Vicious Dabbler

7,825 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:54 am
Thoron_Dread
First Name:
In real life: Kyle
On here just call me Thoron
Denomination: Baptist

What drew you to this guild? The title, the topics, and the purpose smile . I understand greatly the hippocritical christians that are out there and it urks me when these people label themselves as christians and do not. I never tell them, and I never really talk about it, yet it is always something that bothered me. Atleast I am not the only one that notices.

Influential quote: Hmm don't really have one but I have some favorite bible verses that I love.
Matthew 11:28-29

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

Other information: I just recently found my walk in Christ. I used to be an atheist, was most of my life. It wasn't until a few moments, personal ordeals, and events lead me to Christ in ways I would of never imagined.
Now thats my story and i'm sticking to it.
Welcome to the guild Thoron. Hope to see some posts and new topics from you biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 pm
First Name: Cassie/Kashii/Oz (I will respond to any of those)
Denomination: Roman Catholic

What drew you to this guild?
I was invited to join. c: I'm glad I found this place, though. ^^

Influential quote:
Quote:
On my knees / Dim lighted room / Thoughts free flow try to consume / Myself in this / I'm not faithless / Just paranoid of getting lost or that I might lose
-Flyleaf, So I Thought

Basically just all the Flyleaf things yes. <3

Quote:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (New International Version)

Kashii_Ai

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:32 pm
Kashii_Ai
First Name: Cassie/Kashii/Oz (I will respond to any of those)
Denomination: Roman Catholic

I was invited to join. c: I'm glad I found this place, though. ^^

Influential quote:
Quote:
On my knees / Dim lighted room / Thoughts free flow try to consume / Myself in this / I'm not faithless / Just paranoid of getting lost or that I might lose
-Flyleaf, So I Thought

Basically just all the Flyleaf things yes. <3

Quote:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (New International Version)
Welcome. Feel free to jump in or start a new topic  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:54 pm
First Name: username (as in call me by my username. My name isn't "username". haha...)
Religion: Christianity
Denomination: technically none.

It's really hard to have real discussions about Christianity in the discussion forum designated for religion. This is really the only Christian guild I've found that is active and has real discussions.

Influential quote:
Quote:
Concepts create idols; only wonder comprehends anything. People kill one another over idols. Wonder makes us fall to our knees. (Gregory of Nyssa)

Quote:
The sacrifice acceptable to God is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. (Ps. 51:17)

Quote:
The small man builds cages for everyone he knows, while the sage, who has to duck his head when the moon is low, keeps dropping keys all night long for the beautiful rowdy prisoners. (Hafiz)

Any other information you would like to share
I haven't been a Christian for very long, so I guess I'm still working through a lot of things.  

Limonchiki

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:43 am
Limonchiki
First Name: username (as in call me by my username. My name isn't "username". haha...)
Religion: Christianity
Denomination: technically none.

It's really hard to have real discussions about Christianity in the discussion forum designated for religion. This is really the only Christian guild I've found that is active and has real discussions.

Influential quote:
Quote:
Concepts create idols; only wonder comprehends anything. People kill one another over idols. Wonder makes us fall to our knees. (Gregory of Nyssa)

Quote:
The sacrifice acceptable to God is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. (Ps. 51:17)

Quote:
The small man builds cages for everyone he knows, while the sage, who has to duck his head when the moon is low, keeps dropping keys all night long for the beautiful rowdy prisoners. (Hafiz)

Any other information you would like to share
I haven't been a Christian for very long, so I guess I'm still working through a lot of things.
Welcome. I'm glad you found this guild. Feel free to jump into any topic or make a new one. It's kind of slow moving but this guild is active.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:28 am
First Name: KT
Religion: Christ follower
Denomination: I don't align myself with one, but I am an Anabaptist ( I've been baptized twice) and really like the way Quakers do things and I've recently been studying a little bit of Universalism. I am a former Catholic and a former pagan.

I'm a member of another Christian guild on Gaia which is youth driven and liberal-ish, but there are certain ideas that I feel I can't discuss with them. I was recently dog piled with promises of prayer and pleas to turn away from Satan for beginning a discussion about how cool I think Pope Francisco is and that really bothered me. I still hang out there, but I'm excited about being able to discuss a wider spectrum of Christian thought.

Influential quote:
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor ANYTHING else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8: 38-39  

Ophelias Bathwater

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:18 am
Ophelias Bathwater
First Name: KT
Religion: Christ follower
Denomination: I don't align myself with one, but I am an Anabaptist ( I've been baptized twice) and really like the way Quakers do things and I've recently been studying a little bit of Universalism. I am a former Catholic and a former pagan.

I'm a member of another Christian guild on Gaia which is youth driven and liberal-ish, but there are certain ideas that I feel I can't discuss with them. I was recently dog piled with promises of prayer and pleas to turn away from Satan for beginning a discussion about how cool I think Pope Francisco is and that really bothered me. I still hang out there, but I'm excited about being able to discuss a wider spectrum of Christian thought.

Influential quote:
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor ANYTHING else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8: 38-39
Welcome to the guild KT. Feel free to start any new topics. If you have any problems in this guild, and this goes to anyone here, please report it to a mod of this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 am
First Name: Alan

Religion: Former atheist, I am now Christian

Denomination: I've been baptised within the Roman Catholic church, but I began to take some distance on theological ground. Now, I often visit Christian Universalist communities.

What drew you to this guild? : I often had problems with some hateful "christians". I later found out that not all christians were like that, and that there were more accepting and open-minded people out there.

Influential quote: "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent".  

Poyops

Dangerous Genius

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Overstocked 200

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:27 am
dnjata

Cool to have you here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:46 am
dnjata
First Name: Alan

Religion: Former atheist, I am now Christian

Denomination: I've been baptised within the Roman Catholic church, but I began to take some distance on theological ground. Now, I often visit Christian Universalist communities.

What drew you to this guild? : I often had problems with some hateful "christians". I later found out that not all christians were like that, and that there were more accepting and open-minded people out there.

Influential quote: "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent".
Nice to see you here.  

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:39 pm
First Name: Alashuko
Religion: None. I'm a follower of Christ. That's all.
Denomination: None

What drew you to this guild? The captain

Influential quote: James 1:19-25: Don't become a hypocrite.

Romans 12:2: Don't be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

Matthew 7:1: Don't judge others.

Matthew 5:43-48: Love thy neighbors and love thy enemies.

Psalms 40:3: A new song was made by The Lord. A song of praise. Many will see and fear the song and The Lord, but they will also trust him.

1 Corinthians 5:9: Do not associate yourself with sexually immoral people.

2 Timonthy 2:23-24: Do not be involved with pointless arguments. The servants of God should not fight, but share their love.

Matthew 7:12: Golden Rule. Treat others how you would want to be treated.

Matthew 5:4: God blesses those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Matthew 5:9: God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.

Matthew 5:10: God blesses those who are persecuted for doing right, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

James 4:11-12: Don't judge others, for you are to only obey the law. What gives you the right to judge others.

Jeremiah 31:31-34: The New Covenant is made.

Psalm 133: The Joy of Brotherhood.

Philippians 4:8-9: Enjoy the goodness of things

If you want to call me a Christian, I am a Christian punk and anarchist.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff