Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~*~
  ~*~
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm
Did that get your attention?

No, I don't drink blood. At least not on a regular basis-only when I get a minor cut on my hands.

But anyway.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been drinking this Pomegranate/Cherry drink mix from Crystal Light a lot lately. Well, the stuff looks pretty darn close to the color of blood when blended, in my opinion. So I like to amuse myself and joke to my friends that I'm drinking blood. heheh-my one friend loved the stuff after I let her try it. She often asks for a packet whenever I had the stuff in my dorm room.

Try sometime if you get the chance. 3nodding

Any drink mixes you like?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:38 am
I like lemonade, cherry, fruit punch and raspberry. Oh, and sometimes I'll be in the mood for peach.

One type of drink mix I can't stand is Kool-Aid... I think it's disgusting.

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:20 am
lol I used to do that sometimes with red drinks like kool-aid. Cherry flavor.
Red drinks also tend to dye your lips and tongue so it looks funny. ^^

I've never tried that drink before. I like kool-aid cherry. There's this red soda that mom buys when we go to NY and stop by the west indian stores. I also love cherry slushies (that's a red drink ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:03 pm
on the drinking blood note, our stomachs are intolerant to human blood so anyone who drinks human blood will be sick.

i drink tonic water and grapfruit juice mix. its bitter but nice.  

Docxime

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:53 pm
on the note.. i like mixing my hard drinks, coffee, milk, a little water and ice all together.. ^^ it tastes real good smile if anyone wants a copy.. just message me.. I'll be happy to send it to you.. smile it's called boracay mix smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 pm
There's a generic brand orange juice mix that was actually pretty good.  

Wyvern683

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:34 am
Docxime
on the drinking blood note, our stomachs are intolerant to human blood so anyone who drinks human blood will be sick.

wow really? That's interesting actually. ^_^ I can't imagine who would drink that though. >_<"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:57 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Docxime

wow really? That's interesting actually. ^_^ I can't imagine who would drink that though. >_<"

I saw on this show real people who thought they were vampires... this one guy slept in a coffin and drinks blood. o.o  

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 pm
Death Shikaku
Moonlight_HuangHou
Docxime

I saw on this show real people who thought they were vampires... this one guy slept in a coffin and drinks blood. o.o
W-what?! o_O I wanna see that show. XD I can believe there might be people how believe they are vampires. It reminds me of this show called re-bo or something. Mom said there was a time when they had to rebo/repo? (tow basically) a car from a bunch of people and they really believed they were mages/princess/knights.
One question though...where did he get the blood from....? o_o!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Death Shikaku
Moonlight_HuangHou
Docxime

W-what?! o_O I wanna see that show. XD I can believe there might be people how believe they are vampires. It reminds me of this show called re-bo or something. Mom said there was a time when they had to rebo/repo? (tow basically) a car from a bunch of people and they really believed they were mages/princess/knights.

Oh, that is repo. I remember watching a commercial for that one, because I thought it looked hilarious! XD
Oh, I have no idea where he got the blood from. D:

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 pm
Death Shikaku
Moonlight_HuangHou
Death Shikaku
Moonlight_HuangHou
Docxime

Oh, that is repo. I remember watching a commercial for that one, because I thought it looked hilarious! XD
Oh, I have no idea where he got the blood from. D:
Watch Repo!! Its funny! You should see this one. ^^ Repo-Nobody Episode  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 pm
I'll bookmark it- can't watch it now. My mom's watching that ghost hunting show with the TAPS crew... (The Atlantic Paranormal Society or something)  

Death Shikaku

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:32 pm
In the school soda fountain, I like to mix all the drinks togethor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:19 am
Death Shikaku
I'll bookmark it- can't watch it now. My mom's watching that ghost hunting show with the TAPS crew... (The Atlantic Paranormal Society or something)
*gasp* I haven't seen that in forever. But the episodes are really interesting sometimes! ^^ Now that you mentioned it I wanna see it. sweatdrop  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:20 am
apiyo
In the school soda fountain, I like to mix all the drinks togethor.
Really? That's a lot of suger. ^_^ I wouldn't be able to stop moving around.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff