Submit

quizzy whiz?
  sign me up!
  go away
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:51 am
I can only hope that i use the word 'meme' properly. What I mean are thoise little personality quiz/survey thingers about yourself. Yus.
Anyways, I found this and thought it'd be interesting. why not fill out if you fancy? ^_~

Here's my go at filling it out:

Name/Nicknames: Leanne (usually: Lea), DT
Name one fictitious guy you'd like to marry: hrmm hard one. I guess I can't choose form my own characters so...*ponders*..let's go with Van Helsing (The Hugh Jackman version, of course biggrin )
Name one fictitious girl you'd like to marry: hrmm that's a hard one-haha *ponder ponder* damn it's hard to think of kickass girl movie characters that's probably bad. Bleh i'll go for my own characters and make up some awesome cyberpunk space-pirate razz
On the topic of b/f & g/f...how many have you had?: As horribly embarassing as this is....0. nil. zero. zip sweatdrop Seems that people have only started fancying me since I went to uni, and I tend to be picky. I expect the guy to lead, but i'm stubborn enough to want things on my terms/like my own space -haha xp I don't see any point wasting my time with guys I don't genuinely like just for the sake of it
Best and Worst relationship Experiences?: Somewhat n/a, though i've had a couple of near misses which mean I spend the rest of the week practically flinging myself into bushes to avoid people XD
Do you like kids? How many would you have?: Kids are cool in a way, though i have a low tolerence of 'em if they're irritating. I'd ideally have 2 I think
What is your favourite time of day?: I like the freshness and feeling fo early mornings, but i'm rarely up in time. i'm happiest at early afternoon I think.
What is your favourite natural place?: As in nature? I love being in a forest/wood on a sunny day with the dapled shadows. but i also adore being by the sea and listening to the ocean breathing.
Are you religious? How would you describe your beliefs?: I'd say i'm relitively religious ion my own way. My heart is still caught with the left over embers of being brought up with christianity, and learning history always keeps this knowledge present since medieval times were so saturated in it. I'm not christian, but i think I belive in a kind of natural order and a large sense of purpose and love. My mind is essentially Buddhist. The two elements sit together quite well. I think I definately belive in the cyclic nature of existance and I belive in reincarnation. But i'm spiritually quite skeptical too.
When are you happiest?: When I'm with my family, when music is playing and when i'm being creative.
What are your favourite foods?: Chicken, Pizza, Rodeo Burgers, Fish&Chips, Jambalaya, Chocolate Fudge cake, gateaux
Hobbies?: Art, writing, roleplaying, the internet, knitting, jewllery, clothes, listening to music
Favourite drinks?: Tea, Earl Grey Tea, apple & blackcurrent juice, coca cola, archers&lemonade, cider
Favourite videogames?: Guitar Hero games, Tombi (1&2) Kingdom hearts (1&2) Tony hawk games, Animal crossing, Spore, Sims, Pokemon games
What Game systems do you play?: Ps2, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64, PC
Favourite Music?: Rock, Metal, Nu Metal, 80s cheese, Classical metal (eg Apocolyptica)
Music you can't stand?: A lot of pop, and especially generic R&B. Overly screamy metal (ie Death Metal. Black metal is just about tolerable)
Favourite Film Genre?: Fantasy/Sci-fi action/thrillers, action films, comedies, kids films
Guns or melee weapon?s: Melee..though I WOULD get killed XD esp Swords
What would you do in a Zombie Outbreak? Probably get eaten -haha
What would you do in a Vampire outbreak? Probably snog a few sexy vampire guys before getting truned into a vamp biggrin
What did you love as a kid?: Dinosaurs, Space stuff (planets, galaxies etc), Ancient Egypt and Rome, Greek Mythology, Spiderman, My little ponies, polly pockets, pokemon
What sport would you like to play?: Karate & Fencing
What sport do you hate?: Most team sports. Football's crappy.
What is your goal in life?: To have a family, to get a book published, to be a half-decent artist, to be able to make some of my own clothes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:15 am
Name/Nicknames: Stephanie/Steph/Stephie/StephSteph (nickname for me given by my boss XD) /Stephers (someone at work calls me that)/Cupcake ( crying work nickname at times again)/ ect...
Name one fictitious guy you'd like to marry: Um...*thinks* I'm not sure to be honest.... Maybe Izark from "From Far Away" a manga.
Name one fictitious girl you'd like to marry: Um..again a hard one. *thinks* Maybe.... either a cute character like chii/Rena (star ocean?) or a tough character like (I'll put an video game girl here later! XD)

On the topic of b/f & g/f...how many have you had?:I've had/still have none! ^^ Back in highschool mom always said I wasn't allowed to date until after highschool or my final year. But now that I'm out I haven't really met anyone of interest like that.
Best and Worst relationship Experiences?:None b/c I've been single.
Do you like kids? How many would you have?: I like kids though there are those times when you can't stand it but other wise they can be cute. I wouldn't mind having one or two one day maybe.
What is your favourite time of day?: I love afternoon the most. Counting on the season or where I am I do sometimes prefer other times of the day.
What is your favourite natural place?: I love forests (though I hate bugs!) or woody areas. Walking in a trail is fun though I rarely do it unless we go somewhere on vacation that has that habitat.
Are you religious? How would you describe your beliefs?: I was grown up going to church but it's been years since I last went to one but in a way I guess I'm still labeled as "Lutheran?" I believe in God but I'm very open minded especially to other religions and beliefs, I also believe in gay marriages, women having a right to choose if they want an abortion or not, ect...
When are you happiest?: When I complete something and it came out well. when I'm with family, or doing something I like on the whole.
What are your favourite foods?: Hamburger, cheese rolls, duck/bird curry with rice or roti, chinese food, guyanese food (XD of course), lasagnia!
Hobbies?: Drawing, CG coloring, Occasional sports, Videogames, surfing the internet, sewing (now!)
Favourite drinks?: Pepsi, cherry slushi, Iced Tea/Tea, Guyanese Cream Soda, (Natural) Coconut Water, ect...
Favourite videogames?: RPG's/Fighting Genre! DOA, Star Ocean, Legend of Legaia, Tekken, Rune Factory Frontier, Infinite undiscoveries, Jade Empire, DOA beach volleyball, and much much more!
What Game systems do you play?: playstation, x-box, x-box 360, wii, PC
Favourite Music?: Foreign music (all genres), instrumentals (videogames included), Rock
Music you can't stand?: generic R&B at times, Country sometimes, and Jazz
Favourite Film Genre?: Comedy! Then action, romance/drama. I like a mix at times.
Guns or melee weapon?s: Melee (sword/daggers) "Bring it on!!" lol
What would you do in a Zombie Outbreak? o_o Try to hide.
What would you do in a Vampire outbreak? Look for cute vampires. XD (lol)
What did you love as a kid?: Pokemon, videogames, stuff animals, dolls, dinosaurs, sharks, big cats, cats, yu-gi-oh, DBZ, sailor moon, beast trasformers, Reboot, toonami, ect...
What sport would you like to play?: fencing, Jujutsu, Volleyball, Badmitten, bike riding(<--I loved doing that as a kid)
What sport do you hate?: .....Um...Football? KICKBALL! ^^"
What is your goal in life?: Many things to be honest. Mainly to find the perfect career, learn more about what I already love doing like art/sewing

That was fun DT!!

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 pm
Name/Nicknames: Angie, Wifey, King, Stalker, p***y, Cupcake
Name one fictitious guy you'd like to marry: Axel from Kingdom Hearts (you'll have to fight me for him DT-lol)...I guess....there are so many to choose from.....can't I have some sort harem of men-lol?
Name one fictitious girl you'd like to marry: A female huh.....Nel from Star Ocean 3.
On the topic of b/f & g/f...how many have you had?: -zero-
Best and Worst relationship Experiences?: Does not having one count...
Do you like kids? How many would you have?: I tolerate them...if I single I would like to adopt one....if I happen to find a hubby maybe two.
What is your favourite time of day?: When the darkness falls across the land.
What is your favourite natural place?: Under a tree that's near a body of water....nice gentle breeze.
Are you religious? How would you describe your beliefs?: I'm catholic.....just not a very good one.
When are you happiest?: When I'm sleeping and left to my fantasies.....
What are your favourite foods?: Chicken...cream cheese and crackers....pudding....black cherries......marshmallows.....
Hobbies: Sleeping, Reading, Art, More Sleeping, Video Games, RP.....
Favorite Drinks: Lattes, water, apple juice.....
Favourite videogames?: Final Fantasy games, Star Ocean 3, Tales of the Abyss, Kingdom Hearts games......
What Game systems do you play?: PS2 & PS3
Favourite Music?: Celtic, Metal, Pop, Rock......
Music you can't stand?: Rap
Favourite Film Genre?: Fantasy/Sci-fi action
Guns or melee weapon?s: Melee
What would you do in a Zombie Outbreak? I would die-most likely by taking my own life because I wouldn't want to be a zombie.
What would you do in a Vampire outbreak? Be vamp food for sexy male vampire....I hope.
What did you love as a kid?: Barbie, Power Rangers
What sport would you like to play?: Horse Racing, Fencing
What sport do you hate?: Soccer
What is your goal in life?: To survive

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:19 pm
ooh! I forgot about Axel!
*nom nom*
-ahem-  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:05 pm
Name/Nicknames: Siena, Su, Si-Nyeh-Nyeh, someone else gave me a nickname recently but I can't recall.
Name one fictitious guy you'd like to marry: Eh.... I've never really fallen for a fictional character. I'd have to say.... Marty McFly? xd (Back to the Future nerd)
Name one fictitious girl you'd like to marry: Ulla Inka Hanson Benson Yanson Tallen Hallen Swadon Swanson
On the topic of b/f & g/f...how many have you had?: one
Best and Worst relationship Experiences?: Best? I have a lot of fond memories of him, it's hard to pick just one. Worst? When he dumped me for his internet exgirlfriend that lives across the country and he's never really met.
Do you like kids? How many would you have?: I don't really like kids but they like me. Ideally, I'll have one or two if any.
What is your favourite time of day?: Since it's the summer and I can stay up all night I've grown fond of the first morning light. It just has a nice glow the setting sun doesn't have.
What is your favourite natural place?: Uhh..... the beach, I suppose.
Are you religious? How would you describe your beliefs?: Skeptic.
When are you happiest?: Lately, I find myself happiest at sunrise. I feel like I can sleep peacefully once it happens.
What are your favourite foods?: Uhh, I like spicy foods.
Hobbies?: Drawing, photography, music, living
Favourite drinks?: Water, pomegranite-blueberry juice, Sprite, chocolate milkshakes, delicious
Favourite videogames?: Kirby and the Crystal Shards, The World Ends With You, Harvest Moon, Phoenix Wright, Super Mario Sunshine
What Game systems do you play?: Ps2, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64, Gamecube
Favourite Music?: alternative, most kinds of rock, punk, classical, indie, techno/electronica
Music you can't stand?: screamo, rap, hiphop, overly whiny emo
Favourite Film Genre?: comedy, drama, action
Guns or melee weapon?s: I'm not sure, I prefer melee fighters in video games but in real life I'd probably be too chicken to get up close and into the battle so I'd probably be a better gunman if I can work on my aim.
What would you do in a Zombie Outbreak? Depends on what kind of zombie, slow retard zombie I think I'd do pretty well. If it were the fast kind I'd probably be screwed.
What would you do in a Vampire outbreak? I'd just try not to die so either try to get one to turn me or make myself a food slave for one.
What did you love as a kid?: dinosaurs, animals, greek mythology, building and taking things apart
What sport would you like to play?: I'd probably want to get back into soccer or competitive swimming, I did both as a kid but quit because I was lazy.
What sport do you hate?: I don't like football, basketball, tennis because I have bad hand-eye coordination so I'm bad at catching, throwing, and hitting small balls going at high speeds.
What is your goal in life?: Live life to the fullest.

That was an interesting quiz.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:47 pm
smile hello guys  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:58 pm
Name/Nicknames: Nana, Jojo, Jo
Name one fictitious guy you'd like to marry: Roarke! definitely 3nodding
Name one fictitious girl you'd like to marry: So many and so hard to choose! It would be one of them from the many dramas I've watched (which is not many) xd
On the topic of b/f & g/f...how many have you had?: none(:
Best and Worst relationship Experiences?: nothing!
Do you like kids? How many would you have?: Not particularly.. I dont think of having any._.
What is your favourite time of day?: Depends on my mood(:
What is your favourite natural place?: Beach
Are you religious? How would you describe your beliefs?: Christianity runs on my father side and Buddhism runs on my mother side.
When are you happiest?: When there is no burdens at all
What are your favourite foods?: Choc, Sweets, Ice cream, Cheese, Pepperoni, Ramen, Spicy stuff, steak, seaweed,....
Hobbies: reading, swimming, dancing, internet, tv
Favorite Drinks: milo, coke, pepsi, teas, starbucks!.....
Favourite videogames?: no preference, anything on wii and computer
What Game systems do you play?: all ps, wii, all nintendo actually, computer, phone, ipod
Favourite Music?: depends on my mood
Music you can't stand?: but i cant stand those too loud music, gives me headache
Favourite Film Genre?: horror, animal love, sci-fi
Guns or melee weapon?s: Melee
What would you do in a Zombie Outbreak? I would be a zombie in disguise to survive
What would you do in a Vampire outbreak? Try to find out more about vampires biggrin
What did you love as a kid?: barbie, cartoons--tom & jerry!!, super mario games biggrin , swimming and dancing
What sport would you like to play?: all sorts of dance, archery (doing end of year!!), taekwondo
What sport do you hate?: depends, so far none i could think of
What is your goal in life?: to succeed in all i do(:

love the quiz DT xd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:36 pm
Name/Nicknames: Mary. (Marsy, Miss Mary, Marzipan, Jhudora, Muzzy-Muffin, Michi)
Name one fictitious guy you'd like to marry: Aragorn from LOTR.
Name one fictitious girl you'd like to marry: Story (Her name is that. XD) from Lady in the Water
On the topic of b/f & g/f...how many have you had?: One. And I’m currently dating him.
Best and Worst relationship Experiences?: None.
Do you like kids? How many would you have?: I love kids. I want to have two. A girl, then a boy.
What is your favourite time of day?: I love the night. I feel so awake during that time.
What is your favourite natural place?: The woods.
Are you religious? How would you describe your beliefs?: I’m Christian, and I love God so much.
When are you happiest?: When I’m listening to music. Or when I’m with my friends.
What are your favourite foods?: Strawberries, carrots and hot dogs.
Hobbies?: Drawing and singing.
Favourite drinks?: Diet Mountain Dew, Earl Grey Tea and vitamin water.
Favourite videogames?: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Tales of Symphonia and Animal Crossing: City Folk.
What Game systems do you play?: Wii and Gamecube.
Favourite Music?: Metal, Hardcore, Screamo, Rock and Techno.
Music you can't stand?: Rap, Hip-hop and R&B.
Favourite Film Genre?: Fantasy and Comedy.
Guns or melee weapons?: Guns.
What would you do in a Zombie Outbreak? Grab the nearest chair and start swinging at the zombies.
What would you do in a Vampire outbreak? Dance in the middle of the street and wait for them to come and get me.
What did you love as a kid?: Blue’s Clues, Cats, playing in the mud and running through the sprinkler.
What sport would you like to play?: Basketball and Soccer.
What sport do you hate?: Football! D:
What is your goal in life?: To live and serve God.  

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:56 pm
Name/Nicknames: Anthony. Nicknames include: Tony, Dornkus and Gunner.
Name one fictitious guy you'd like to marry: No.
Name one fictitious girl you'd like to marry: "Marry" is a strong word. I'd say, at the current moment, I have a bit of a fanboy crush on Alicia Claus from Bullet Witch.
On the topic of b/f & g/f...how many have you had?: None. Rub it in why don't ya?!?
Best and Worst relationship Experiences?: Best? I guess when I thought I was actually making progress toward a romantic relationship. Worst? When I was dead wrong. If you want to go with an example of worst friendship one it would be when my only friend at the time decided to ditch me.
Do you like kids? How many would you have?: I hate children. I would have zero.
What is your favourite time of day?: Whenever it's dark. That time changes throughout the year. I also enjoy (even though the name has been tainted by a stupid series) twilight.
What is your favourite natural place?: The woods right outside my house.
Are you religious? How would you describe your beliefs?: My friends would say I am. I wouldn't consider myself religious. I was risen Christian, but my faith is at an all time low. I have strong morals, though.
When are you happiest?: When I make people laugh, I guess.
What are your favourite foods?: Steak and fruit.
Hobbies?: I draw, cook and play video/computer games
Favourite drinks?: Kickapoo Joy Juice, tea and root beer.
Favourite videogames?: Too many to count. I'll just say my favorite genres include: platforming, action/adventure and RPGs.
What Game systems do you play?: Wii, DS, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Favourite Music?: Classical, Jazz and Techno.
Music you can't stand?: Screamo and Rap.
Favourite Film Genre?: Comedy.
Guns or melee weapons?: Depends on the situation. I like guns, but I also like swords.
What would you do in a Zombie Outbreak?: Ugh. Really? a zombie question? I'm pretty much covered because I have a friend who is obsessed with zombies (hence my didain toward the question). I'd team up with him and several other friends, barricade some place, etc.
What would you do in a Vampire outbreak?: Odd question. I don't know.
What did you love as a kid?: Dinosaurs, astronomy and trains.
What sport would you like to play?: Meh.
What sport do you hate?: Many of them.
What is your goal in life?: I . . . don't have any. It's sad, I know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:24 am
@Moon
Stalker? ^^ lol!

@Zizzy
Oh!! Right slow and fast zombies! ^^

@J
Do you play MMORPGS?!

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:49 am
Name/Nicknames: Tyler is my name. Ty, Emo Kid (?!). I also get told I look like a lot of people... including the lead singer of Slipknot unmasked.
Name one fictitious guy you'd like to marry: Nah.
Name one fictitious girl you'd like to marry: HM... basically a fake girl... I don't know.
On the topic of b/f & g/f...how many have you had?: Two girlfriends.
Best and Worst relationship Experiences?: Well, both started off good, but ended okay. Wasn't really bad...
Do you like kids? How many would you have?: Sometimes little kids can get annoying, but since I babysit my sister all the time, they're okay. Maybe one. Or two.
What is your favourite time of day?: Um...morning. from about 10:00 - 12:00. I just think everything looks better then because the sun...
What is your favourite natural place?: Natural? Near my house in the woods, there are trees wrapping around each other creating what seems like a small 'hut'.
Are you religious? How would you describe your beliefs?: Not religious.
When are you happiest?: When I'm with my friends.
What are your favourite foods?: Cheeseburgers, pizza and (if it counts) ice cream.
Hobbies?: Drawing, writing, role playing, playing video games.
Favourite drinks?: Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew (any flavor) and Vanilla Coca-Cola. I also like drinking bottles of water, but I hate the taste of sink water. (My mom complains that it tastes the same... not to me.)
Favourite videogames?: Anything Guitar Hero, Mario or Zelda related. Mainly Ocarina of Time, Guitar Hero: Metallica and I like Prince of Persia. I like playing Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 when I'm bored.
What Game systems do you play?: I only have a Wii, but I used to have a DS and GameCube. I like playing the SNES, NES, Wii, GameCube, DS, any Playstation and Xbox 360.
Favourite Music?: Rock, Alternative, Metal.
Music you can't stand?: Rap and country.
Favourite Film Genre?: Action and comedy.
Guns or melee weapons?: Melee. I just think it's cool weilding a sword. biggrin
What would you do in a Zombie Outbreak? Not sure. We're gonna die anyways if this happens, so I'd try killing who or whatever tries touching me and my family.
What would you do in a Vampire outbreak? Same as above.
What did you love as a kid?: Pokemon, action figures, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Toonami. Why'd they have to destroy Toonami, why?!
What sport would you like to play?: Baseball and dodgeball are my favorites.
What sport do you hate?: Football, soccer. Basically anything other than baseball and dodgeball.
What is your goal in life?: Not sure...but I do like writing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:24 pm
Name/Nicknames: Jonathan Goldman [Nicknames: Goldman, Goldfish, PAUL WALL]
Name one fictitious guy you'd like to marry: Captain Falcon
Name one fictitious girl you'd like to marry: Err...can't think of a good one right now. I'll edit when I come up with a good one.
On the topic of b/f & g/f...how many have you had?: 4. And they all cheated on me. Whoops.
Best and Worst relationship Experiences?: I was thinking of proposing to my girlfriend, but found out she ******** her drug dealer. Oh my.
Do you like kids? How many would you have?: Whiny loud kids are my bane. Cool kids are cool. I want 2. No more than 3.
What is your favourite time of day?: Early mornings and late at night.
What is your favourite natural place?: Hmm. Backyard I guess. I don't do alot of nature stuff.
Are you religious? How would you describe your beliefs?: I feel religion complicates things. People hate and kill over stories that have no valid foundation. I don't mean to offend anybody by this either, I just feel that, of all the religions out there, what makes any one belief right? I believe in scientific proof. If it can be proven, I'll believe it. Until the day I see absolute proof of the existence of a higher being(s), I'll stick to my guns and believe in nature and science. I'm a realist.
When are you happiest?: When I'm with my close friends.
What are your favourite foods?: Salmon, Grilled Chicken, Pizza, Salt & Vinegar Chips, Flaming Hot Cheetos
Hobbies?: Photography, listening and writing music, games, and the photoshop.
Favourite drinks?: Orange Soda, Ginger Ale, Water
Favourite videogames?: Pffwow. Too many. Not making a lost.
What Game systems do you play?: PS2, Xbox & 360, PC, DS, Wii
Favourite Music?: Genres? Ehh. How about my favorite artists. Serj Tankian, Saul Williams, Trent Reznor, Innerpartysystem, Gorillaz.
Music you can't stand?: Generic Rap & R&B, Screamo, bluegrass. Eww.
Favourite Film Genre?: Genres? Ehh. Again. How about favorite movies. The Pursuit of Happiness, Role Models, and many many others. Not making a list.
Guns or melee weapon?s: How about Pistol/Sword combo?
What would you do in a Zombie Outbreak? Hang out with my friend Justin. He's prepared.
What would you do in a Vampire outbreak? Tell them I have AIDS. See what they do then.
What did you love as a kid?: Dinosaurs and Power Rangers. That was my s**t.
What sport would you like to play?: Track.
What sport do you hate?: Rugby.
What is your goal in life?: To do well in what I want to do. Get a degree in Graphic Design and Recording Arts, land a job as a designer, start my own business, delve into the music world, and buy myself a Koenigsegg CCX. Dream big, win big.

Flyentologist

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:51 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
@Moon
Stalker? ^^ lol!

Yes...one of my nicknames is 'Stalker' ( sweatdrop ) because I'm quiet and sneaky when I'm following my friends or if their door is open I'll slowly peer my head in and just watch....until they notice and jump. Then I just burst out laughing. Other reasons for the nickname I'll hide in their room (closet, under the bed, behind the door....) and wait to scare them. I also doodled a little cartoon character of my 'stalker' self.

Lastly my friends even expanded upon the title when our "leader" created a facebook group for us and made us officers. Then I became 'Chick who Stalks like p***y." rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:07 am
Moonlight_HuangHou

@J
Do you play MMORPGS?!

mmm, not that i rmbr... sweatdrop why?  

Fate-J

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items