Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
Moods

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter:
  +1
View Results

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:44 am
I'm a dedicated Sim-er.
I love for my sims to get what they want (especially their lifetime wants), and my favorite cheat to do so is (for Sims 2) "maxmotives".
It makes all of their needs full, so their super happy, and can work for long periods of time.

I'm just sad because I've looked through dozens of Sims 3 cheat lists and nowhere do I see an equivalent.
So yes, call me lazy, but I'm pissed and sad because there isn't a Sims 3 version of "maxmotives" which makes it that much harder to get a sim what they want.

((Though I did read on one site saying that you can use the boolprop cheat to move their moods to full, but I don't trust that programmer cheat- it screwed me over once, and once is enough.))

Also, has anybody heard of that sort of cheat for the Sims 3 that I might have missed?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 pm
If you visit moreawesomethanyou and search for AwesomeMod then you should be able to download a file that has been created to fix the Story Mode toggle which also makes some of the features optional and adds in the maxmotives cheat! biggrin
There are VERY specific installation instructions though.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:07 pm
Awesome, thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:19 pm
That annoys me sometimes too, but I try not to use cheats >.<

If you type in "testingcheatsenabled true" and shift+click the mail box, there's an option to "make all happy" click that and all their needs go up =]  

Fairee Lumineuse

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Humming Desire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:28 pm
It made me a little pissed too but I just used motherlode and moved. It worked great, much better too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 am
---> testingcheatsenabled true

Then shift click on the mailbox. You should have the option to make needs static.  

Aerial Goddess

hobbles1010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:09 pm
cool thanks for the tip, i also was looking for a cheat like this for the sims3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:18 am
you could use freerealestate in the town view before moving a person into a house. In this way you could get sims into the house for free.  

Yumiki G

Sparkly Lunatic

CelticCatGoddess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 pm
Thanks for the cheats people.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:43 pm
I can use maxmotives NOW!!! xd
Thank you random people!!! cool
I heart s you guys  

Karol19

The Sims 3

Manage Your Items