Reply The Naruto Network
Favorite Naruto episode

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samson4258

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:54 am
Whats your favorite naruto episode and why?

My favorite is when Rock Lee faces garra because it was amzing and is was also sad when It was said Rock Lee was never going be a ninja again, but they were wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 am
Samson4258

My favorite is when Rock Lee faces garra because it was amzing and is was also sad when It was said Rock Lee was never going be a ninja again, but they were wrong.

when naruto fights sasuke at the final valley its an awesome episode worth ur time seeing and is the best battle yet  

sosuke197

Demon_Cat129

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:27 pm
Samson4258

Yeah i don't think you can pick just one i love them all the same but if i have to i would have to pick the one were Sai first comes in its so funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 am
Ok so er...mine isn't a fight one.

Mine is hjust one of the very first ones when they are all rookies and Naruto has a stomach ache and pretends to be Sasuke to get to Sakura, but he goes to kiss her and has to go to the toilet! Haha!

That just makes me laugh so much xd  

Beautiful-Tears95

gardenGnosttic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image this episode heart heart mines is when hinata kiba naruto and shino have a mision to find a bug to track down sauske and in the middle of the nite naruto wakes up to go pee and he sees a ultra pretty lady (who is hinata) by the water fall and so he goes to the watter fall and falls so he apoligize befoer he notice hinata ran away  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:27 pm
episode 101! it's the one where they are trying to see whats under kakashi's mask!  

LadyKarin17

The Naruto Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff