Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply The Library (Art/writings)
Oni Mugen ...(A story I've been writing)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:27 am
Zhao ran around the corner of the building and pressed his back against the cool bricks, trying to slow his breath. The three who were chasing him were getting closer and he held his breath. They stopped running and were trying to be stealthy. They weren't doing a very good job, Zhao could hear them coming from a good distance away. His long pointed ears were ofter mistaken for an elf's. Zhao was a demon who magically hid his rather large bat-like wings and long, slim tail. A bead of sweat ran down the side of his face and he brushed his auburn hair out of his emerald eyes. he listened to the voices as they came closer.
A deep gruff voice growled, "Where the hell did that damn thing go?! We were right behind him!"
Another shushed him, his voice sounded younger, yet more experienced, he spoke in a hushed voice just above a whisper, "Shut up Murie! He'll hear you if you're not careful. Boss said if we don't find him, then we're going to be in a world of s**t!"
This time a girl spoke, "Shush!" I hear something up ahead! Matt, double around and we'll corner him. Murie, come with me."
Zhao stopped breathing again and listened with all his might. He heard a pair of footsteps move silently away and he heard the other two converge slowly. He bit his lip as his body tensed, ready to fight if necessary. He heard something behind him and he whipped around.
A fist came out of nowhere and it buried itself in Zhao stomach, he doubled over and gasped painfully. He looked up at his attacker, he was wearing ninja-like gear and his face was concealed behind a scarf. Whoever it was glared down at him with icy grey eyes, blond hair covered his forehead. He attacked Zhao again.
Zhao managed to jump back in time, but he'd forgotten about the other two. He bumped into someone and realized that it was the big, tall monsterous man with equally cold brown eyes. His head was shaved bald. The man grinned behind his scarf and grabbed Zhao by the neck, lifting him fully off the ground with one arm.
Zhao choked and grasped the arm, kicking wildly, trying to get free. Stars atarted dancing in his vision.
The woman looked at Zhao with something like a grin. "Finally! Murie? Let's show this creature we mean business." She cracked her knuckles which has always been a bad habit of hers and she jerked her head at Matt, "Want first dibbs?"
Zhao was trying to pry Murie's fingers from around his neck and he was thrown against the wall. His knees buckled and he slid down to the ground, he looked up at the three demon hunters, coughing and trying to fill bis burning lungs. He growled and struggled back to his feet, holding his neck.
Matt laughed and kicked Zhao's side.
Zhao cried out and staggered sideways, he hadn't seen it coming fast enough and they had him cornered against the wall. He tried to concentrate on the fight even thoough he knew he was hopelessly outnumbered. This time he saw the foot of the girl aiming for his head and he jerked to the side and grabbed her leg, throwing her into Matt. He hardly noticed Matt catching her because Murie's monsterous fist plowed itself into Zhao's stomach, time seemed to slow as he fell to his knees. He saw Murie spin around and aim a kick to his chest. Zhao felt something snap and he heard a gut wrenching scream. It took him a few moments to realize that it belonged to him. Grey blotches obscured his field of vision. He was slammed against the brick wall, his breathing came in forced ragged gasps. He stared at the three blurred shapes. The one he assumed was the girl bent down over him, he felt something p***k his neck and he pitched into unconsciousness.
Ellizabeth watched the boy fall over on the ground and she felt a surge of pity, he never stood a chance. She'd been informed from her superiors that she and her team were to capture an assumed demon. She rummaged through her pouch and pulled out a needle filled with foul smelling liquid. Her boss had told her to inject it into the boy to strip him of his magic and they'd see his true form. As he was, they could only see slightly pointed ears parting his interestingly auburn hair. But he looked remotely human. She pricked him and for a few moments nothing happened. Then she froze, the boy was changing before her eyes.
His ears grew longer and more pointed, a large set of bat wings sprouted from between his shoulders, and a tail appeared and hung limp on the ground.
Ellizabeth stared, both amazed and horrified. An actual demon was laying unconscious on the ground in front of her. She nudged him with her foot, 'Yup, he's real...' she thought bitterly. A new problem let itself known, "How the hell are we going to drag him back to HQ?" she heard Matt ask softly. Liz sighed, he was right. It wasn't going to be easy to get through town dragging an unconscious bat-boy. "Go find a van..." she answered simply. "Murie, go with him, I'll watch the demon." They nodded and disappeared, she sat down next to the unconscious boy. She sighed and looked at him more closely. He was very young looking and handsome even, maybe around eighteen at the most, around her age she thought with an amused grin. Dispite the way he'd been put to sleep, he looked rather peaceful. She could only guess how scared he must be. She examined him, he was having trouble breathing and she prodded his chest. Murie had broken a rib or two and she cursed out loud. Their boss had given them specific orders not to break the target in any way. She dug through her pouch agin and pulled out a roll of bandage. She rolled him over on his back, being extra careful not to damage his wings and she pulled off his trench coat and unbuttoned his shirt, both with premade slits that buttoned down to allow the wings to go through. She was slightly impressed. His chest was perfectly pale and lightly musculed. The only flaws were the bruising on his neck and the large ugly bruise forming on his ribcage. She half lifted him and leaned him against the wll to make it easier to set the broken bones, his head rolled forward to rest on his chest. His hair fell over his eyes and she suddenly had the strange urge to brush it out of his face and she blushed dispite herself. 'This is stupid, he isn't even human,' she scolded herself, 'I can't allow myself to become close to the target." She wrapped the bandage tightly around the boy's chest. Halway through this process, his startling emerald eyes opened and looked straight at her.
Zhao opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the girl. She was wrapping a bandage around his chest. He noticed her teal-blue eyes looking back at him strangly. He kept silent, aware that his muscles weren't working properly. He studied her, she had long, wavy black hair pulled tightly back into a ponytail. She was wearing the same ninja-like outfit as her comrades, with the same type of scarf hiding the lower half of her face. She looked down, avoiding his gaze, "Can you stop staring at me now?! I already don't like what I'm doing!" she growled through her teeth.
Zhao was slightly amused, he'd managed to fluster her by just looking at her. he drew in a deep breath to answer and a white hot pain erupted in his chest. He'd forgotten about that. He leaned forward and clutched his chest, gasping painfully. He felt the girl push him back, "Idiot, you need to stay still!" she said strictly. Zhao wondered why she even cared. He looked up at her, "Why would you care about a demon? An abomination?! That's all you humans think of us..." his eyes met hers challenging her to answer.
Liz jerked back, "I...I don't...it's just. It's just that we have to get you back to HeadQuarters unharmed."
She heard the boy scoff "Yeah, like I'm already not hurt or anything..." she glared. "Whatever, it doesn't matter anyways, Matt And Murie should be here with the van soon anyways." she looked away.
Zhao smiled slightly, "They call me Zhao Yun..."
Liz glanced back at him and sighed, "Ellizabeth Clark." she heard the van pulling up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:37 am
I really liked this! =^-^= Good job! I'll be looking forward to reading some more later on. biggrin  

shirudo raiga

The Library (Art/writings)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff