Role-Playing in Fallout 3..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Transatlantic Ace

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:33 am
While surfing the Fallout 3 official site/forum, I came across a thread where people posted the roles they play while playing Fallout 3. Some are pretty funny/cool/interesting.

Quote:
Wasteland redneck. No, really, do it! Reverse pickpocket the Ragamuffin outfit, drink whiskey, shoot things with 32. pistols, and have neutral karma.

Quote:
I like to be a vault dweller, someone who's lived in a vault his whole life and is just exploring the wastes for the first time. I wear one of my v101 suits through the game, and use only the weapons I found in v101. Plus bottlecap mines are fairgame since they are made with vault-tec lunchboxes. I usually manage to pull it off okay for the first 5 minutes of the game.

Quote:
A doctor/scientist who goes around the wastes searching for new tech. He lives in Megaton, being the local scientist. He is addicted to Med-X, wich he took when he was a field surgeon, to reduce stress.

Quote:
I mostly play as an alcoholic tinker, who's scavenging the ruins for parts to repair his makeshift weapons, and some leftover alcohol to drink.

Quote:
Gordan Krantz. Actor. Scholar. Postman.

Do any of you go beyond the character-archetype and create characters via outfits, personalities, actions, etc?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:37 am
I made thgenius drug addict, he was part of vault security, so I have him wear security armor. He then killed an innocent woman on the way out of the vault, so is now addicted to med-x because of it. (I based him on Mahone from Prison Break.)  

legendary thiefLawli

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:30 pm
I play as a businessman of sorts. He walks around towns dressed like Mr. Burke, but travels the wastes with light armor on. Being super intelligent, he is great at hacking and knows how to use energy weapons, but looks to make deals with people. Pretty much whatever makes me more money and keeps the most people on my good side. People on my bad side tend to disappear.

Pretty much, I will kill whoever gets in the way of my money, but will do it secretly. Because that's just how I roll.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:42 am
mine is just a nudest with a mirv, some tree hugging hippie with the crave of nukes.  

captin albert wesker

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:10 pm
A nature-loving oasis citizen, who consumes as little as possible that she can't give back and is very short with the steels for their love of the evil technology.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:10 am
a really sneaky man
likes to kill ppl in their sleep ciuttng their throats or breaking necks
has no problom at opening locked safes and doors
IS VERY AFRAID OF GHOULS  

shady loves fallout 3

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:26 pm
I've RP once and made a man with the pure mind of a child. He also has issues killing others because he believes murdering to be wrong - so he tries his best to negotiate or co-operate as much as possible. Oh, and he's got the "say no to drugs" thing going on too xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:54 pm
I'm too ******** kind. D:

I created a girl character with the mindset of using her as a bad a** "I DON'T GIVE A ******** ABOUT ANYTHING!!1111one" kill-people-and-laugh-type of attitude.

Everytime a small child/crying woman/thirsty bum walks up to me I'm all "KAY! I'LL HELP!"

D:

Transatlantic Ace

Shy Genius

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:02 pm
Ace Paladin
I'm too ******** kind. D:

I created a girl character with the mindset of using her as a bad a** "I DON'T GIVE A ******** ABOUT ANYTHING!!1111one" kill-people-and-laugh-type of attitude.

Everytime a small child/crying woman/thirsty bum walks up to me I'm all "KAY! I'LL HELP!"

D:

Same, that's why I only have one account.

Though Megaton is where I test weapons out (Kill everybody), but I save and reload.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:41 pm
I made my guy addicted to every substance in the game xD Also he has a thing for guns.  

hirationugget

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:05 pm
my fav. is my wasteland avenger also known as the one that always gets away he never backs down from a fight but for some reason i never lose karma his name's nemesis and like blowing stuff up and is very unforgiving we dont play well with others we'll end up saving captives and releasing slaves just so i can and capture and sell them back >=) again is very fond of raider camps and enclave outposts it gets messy  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:22 am
My evil profile would bassically be the satan of the capital wastes,haha take no prisoners kill everything and everyone.My good character is basically a anarchist with more ciggarettes than any small town could have XDD.  

johnny blackk
Captain

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 am
I only made 1 rping account. An oblivious stoner who cant win an arguement at all, Lowest possible Speech, Intelligence, Perception, And Charisma, Wouldve made more low but i didnt want to die a million times while on Very Easy D: all my choices were ones that either turned people hostile or what i was forced to do or had to do with drugs. And I didnt keep any weapons except a switchblade and always wore the Merc Grunt Outfit while i was addicted to every addict-able drug in the game and got the most useless perks, or ones like Chemist so i would be high longer. I killed every doctor in the game and stole all their drugs. I kept it on Very Easy so i could handle the occasional Super Mutants, with the terrible stats and stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 am
um......this is my first rp so.......here goes.........I'm a hired assassin with small guns, lock pic and sneak skill. I carry loads of stealth boys and have loads of chems and meds. I carry an assault rifle and a sniper as well as a chinese officers sword and a knife and 10mm pistol. I wear T-51b power armor (I can tell you how to get that if you ask me via PM) and I have the ultamate good karma as I only kill really evil people.  

forest-raven1993

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:14 pm
Ok, so I posted my neutral character up there...

Evil:
Definition of evil. He likes paradise falls, but only because he wanted to keep the shopkeepers alive. Pretty much enslaved half of megaton before it blew up, then enslaved a good portion of Tenpenny tower before I let the ghouls in. After the ghouls got in, a lot of them didn't wake up. Rivet city? Let's put it this way. I walked in there with 200 frag and 40 bottlecap mines. I walked out of there without any. He's also addicted to Jet.

Good:
Not so much a savior to the wastes, but the next best thing. He's simply out for revenge. Against the Enclave for the whole Dad thing, against the super mutants for killing his friend Sidney ( sweatdrop ), against the slavers for preying on Big Town (which he has taken under his protection), and against the ghouls for some odd reason or another. Underworld is empty, Paradise falls is empty, Raven Rock doesn't exist any more, and the mutants end up in pieces within seconds of wandering in to sight. Big Guns and power armor are his thing, mainly the mini gun and missile launcher that he keeps ready at all times. Refuses to wear Enclave power armor because his problems with the Enclave, so he wears Brotherhood armor taken from a brotherhood soldier that died protecting him.

(True story, actually. A brotherhood soldier ran in front of a missile that was shot at me. No idea why he did that, but it made me look at my health and notice that I was almost dead.)  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff