Reply Fallout 3
goddman commies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:26 pm
i was wandering the wasteland like i always do and then i found a food proccessing plant and then i pick up a strange radio signal i listen then become suspicous of the area since their are no ******** uglies in the area and m in the ******** dc ruiins so i enter the building and find its full ofCHINESE ZOMBIE COMMIES (they're actualy just ghouls ) and they're not friendly and the whole ******** building was full of chinese zombie commies and when shoot at them they scream out chinese gibberish so i killed em all an then left... any of you find em anywhere else ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:33 pm
President John Henry Eden approves of your actions to further the safety and survival of the American People. Please proceed to your local Enclave command center to receive your award.

But yeah, that's the only place to find them that I know of.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:34 pm
Are you talking about Mama Dolce's next to Arlington Cemetry?
If so, I've been there and whipped the Chinese out of the place.

Edit: Its the only place to find them alive in the Wasteland.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:44 pm
I destroyed all of those things xD they nearly killed me though  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:45 pm
xTashi
Are you talking about Mama Dolce's next to Arlington Cemetry?
If so, I've been there and whipped the Chinese out of the place.

Edit: Its the only place to find them alive in the Wasteland.
yes i am goddamn commies >.< evil stressed no offense to chinese people  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:34 am
******** offence.

DAMN COMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i havent ran into any yellow belly commies. no offence to non-commies.  

captin albert wesker

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:34 pm
This just in from our frontline correspondent Liberty Prime. What have you got for us, Mr. Prime?

"BETTER DEAD THAN RED!"

Well, I'm sure any red-blooded American would agree. Now over to Mary Goodman for the weather. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 pm
When I found that place, I saw just as surprised as you were. I never expected to ever find any living Communist Chinese in the Capital Wasteland, but sure enough, there they were. That was the only place I ever found them, and its the only place they are.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:52 pm
that's sortive a disapointment i liked killing those ******** commies and their chinese giberish  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:46 pm
Why couldent they have made fallout 3 about killing commies in the waste land D:  

captin albert wesker

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:25 am
captin albert wesker
Why couldent they have made fallout 3 about killing commies in the waste land D:

Communists are dangerous! Don't let their cartoonish looks deceive you, these men are ruthless killers. Should you see a communist walking on American soil, you are advised to report his location at your nearest Enclave Command Center. Leave these people to the government, you citizens have enough to worry about.

(This message brought to you by the President John Henry Eden campaign for a safer D.C. area.)

[Commies died in the 'splosion too. They didn't have vaults in America, any survivors in their homeland are too busy struggling with their own mutations and stuff to bother invading what's left of America.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 pm
I have found commies but they're not chinese zombie commies they're unirradiated... they're in ... tranquility lane !yes if you get the stupid order right you get to activate a virtual commie invasion on tranquility lane and everybody dies which makes it awesomer !yay! .... except for betty that goddamn transfestite pedafile which made me pissy !!! evil  

Blades Of Null

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:45 pm
I would love to hunt for commie's but my xbox 360 wont play any more games. peice of s**t machine. Im just going to get a computer and play it on the computer so that way i can play god and all that good stuff. Hey for the hell of it ill tell you whats in the sky when i download the flying mod. lol. i hear you see a paradox world up there and every one is alive and there skinless. lol. skinless old men that rape young kids. Reminds me of the commies i want to kill lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:41 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
I destroyed all of those things xD they nearly killed me though
r they hard i havent encountered them yet  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:26 pm
I know where commies are!