Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
woundering the waste's

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:45 am
The title say's it all. and im going to be a total d**k and add this. who ever you kill, good. you die with a bad ending, bad. you live with a good ending. point sheet >=)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 am
skeleton's

Gaia name:

Role Play name:

Vault: (any vault. even your own vault)

picture:

discripstion: (in case of no picture)

bio:

how you where born: (i plan on seeing some wired s**t. and not through the glory hole i bet 20$ ill get one that has the one that 3 dogs said)

weapons:  

captin albert wesker

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:54 am
story.

The world went into a wold war 3. some though the end of the wold. well every one did. but most got lucky to live in a nice vault to live in while the nuke holocaust went down above. but not every one died that day. Some survived and now are notecid as a goul or a zombie (asses). Your vault has decided to open it's door's and let you free. But the harsh waste land world is no longer forgiving. how will you survive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:00 am
rules.

Basic tos

no cybering.

limit the cursing people do get offended by it but ******** it people here dont care.

no cybering once again. not even in a pm. no masterbatin in real life. (no life bastards)

no god modding im the overseer and im the only son of a ******** b***h who can do it. well ecept for the guild owner he's the only other one who can be god. im god he's jesus.

no autohitting. no dodgeing 1million time's thats annoying as ********. your not superman so dont try to act like one. if i get some complaints that your batman or the flash. ill tend to it. lets see how fast you can out run a bullet d**k wad. or a nuke.

this is a semi lit rp please try to type to the best of your abilities.

this is a long term rp so more then 400 pages please  

captin albert wesker

Xx-Luv-Nukes-xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:32 pm
skeleton's

Gaia name: NUKES

Role Play name: PAT or NUKES

Vault: 771:was being tested for vault without overseer

picture:

discripstion: blonde hair rather skinny, somewhat buff, 771 jumpsuit
triple barrel shotgun(my character made)

bio: born in a vault in florida, that was summerged in water,yet no water leaked into the vault. possibly stuck forever

how you where born: born in vault 771 right after birth, something went wrong with the vault the vault tipped having everything at a 30 degree angle. my mother was a scientist, so as her usual job she went to go figure out why the vault is at a 30 degree angle she secretly opened the vault and water came pouring through and my dad was with her and closed the vault door leaving his wife or my mom to her death. the water broke the controlboard meaning the vault can really never be opened again. later that day my father was exicuted by the the vault overlord (man who claims to be leader of vault). for disrupting the vaults peace. after that everything went wrong...people started to killthem selves because they thought they would never flee this place. i was only six at the time, they never fed me i was there by myself in my dads room just staying there starving...then i crept into the the kitchen, but a mister gutsy saw me. it went hostile for a odd reason shooting the wall with a plasma rifle....there was a leak it got bigger. then suddent the robot exploded. the leak broke then water came pouring in and killing everyone in the vault.
i washed up on the shore of st.augistine supermutants took me as slaves when i was 7. then a man called collin moriority took me from the base and took me to a biginning settlement called megaton and i worked at his bar the collin bar of caps(later to change to moriorities saloon) i worked basically as his slave. then he brought a new slave called gob, yet i never seen anything like him. then one day he told me when i was 14 "im getting out of here kid" me:"why he going to shoot you!" gob:"i need to get back to my mother in underworld" me:"can i come" gob:"sorry kid, i dont think it would be a place of yor type" me:"im staying here i want be free like you said" gob: "fine only if you foow my lead"then we escaped from megaton" we ran as far as we could then we got to the muesium of history. we thought it was over. gob didnt recognize the place. he went side to scavage but it was underworld after all.i lived ther for six years until i was 20 June 19 2077 i made a triple barrel shotgun because i thought it be cool if i made something for my birthday. but the ghould got suspicious and started following me. then two nights later one started trying to choke me with a rope i got out of it and started to run to gob. gob said youve got to run! they became feral!!!! ill take them on you need to go! where! i said.go to this location i dont know what it is but i heard its the safest place in this wasteland at least for humans. gob said. then a bunch of ghouls came and gob started shooting then with a shotgun. i ran towards rivet city got there and made my own room. teni lived ther for the next 2 years.

and this is where my story starts

weapons:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 am
((Not a bad begnning I actually read the hole thing XD))  

captin albert wesker

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 am
captin albert wesker
((Not a bad begnning I actually read the hole thing XD))

i didnt lol cus i got bored XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:24 am
skeleton's

Gaia name: forest-raven1993

Role Play name: Raven (was originally Richard but changed it to get a fresh start in life)

Vault: Vault 416 (one of 3 vaults in britain)

picture:

discripstion: skinny, chestnut hair in buzz cut style, vault 416 jumpsuit.

bio: I lived in vault 416 my whole life until the overseer decided we could leave and try to use the G.E.C.K that we were given (I was 16 at the time). But our Vault was at the beach so when we amerged we were attacked by Mirlurks. I only survived with my little sister by running away. A month later, raiders took my little sister. I heard a rumour that they were heading for the D.C wasteland so I traveled there. Now I'm Travelling through the D.C. hellhole looking for my sister and hoping she's still alive.

how you where born: I was born in vault 416.

weapons:assault rifle, shishkebeb.  

forest-raven1993

Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces