Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:16 pm
The I-AM Herd Event Guild seems to schedule events similar to the ones I attempted to do here, except they seem to be able to collect more people for them.

In this topic, I schedule events that involve the members of this guild to join up in Towns and zOMG! with other members. Currently, there aren't any events planned, but you can suggest any fun events and the times that may be good.

Attendance to events is optional, and you don't have to RSVP in advance to join/not join. You can just look at the times I have listed, and see if you're able, or want, to go. These times are somewhat-randomly picked, so if you want to go to one of the events, but it's at a bad time, you can suggest alternate times. But keep in mind that the times are set at Pacific Standard Time, so if you're not in that time zone, you may need to figure out what time it would be equal to in your time zone.

I plan to send out guild announcements a little while before the individual events start, but it's not 100% guaranteed that I'll be able to send them.

If you want to join in with the zOMG! events, things might be more organized if you join our new Were-Animals Clan. That way, if you're already in zOMG!, you can figure out what server you should be on.

You can post here if you have any suggestions about the events. 3nodding

Events for Towns:

(None)

Events for zOMG!:

(None)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 am
i say everybody (including me) who who has to save up for a new were item go to zomg (wearing a were item, of course) and go in the papa saw mill, that way we meet up and get money. anybody who wants to join, just say the word. note though- im only gonna do this if i can get at leat 4 people to join me

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Seric Phriam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 pm
I would love to participate in this, but I haven't been able to log onto the servers for either.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 am
Booooooooooooooooooo! This place isn't very active right now!  

LadyTimePiece

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:09 pm
LadyTimePiece
Booooooooooooooooooo! This place isn't very active right now!

Yeah, I noticed. I'm thinking we need a lot more members if anyone ever wants to use this topic. Or, I need to mention this topic whenever I send out an announcement; which might make it more noticeable for a small period of time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:11 pm
maybe we can host some sort of event sometime, send a guild announcement asking to rsvp so we know how many people are going?

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:59 pm
Red7227
maybe we can host some sort of event sometime, send a guild announcement asking to rsvp so we know how many people are going?

That could be good. I'm thinking we could have the first event around the time of Gaia's Christmas event. Because, most likely, there should be something happening in both Towns and zOMG!. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:22 pm
we can go caroling in the towns!  

bruised boy

Phantom

Tooth Creature

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:27 pm
If we do something like this, I'd totally join smile Sound like fun  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:37 am
Ivy City
we can go caroling in the towns!

Yeah, that was kind of the point of the timing. Not only would you be playing with other people, you could be caroling for Gaia's Christmas event as well. 3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Pepe Nameless

Cutesmasher

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:20 pm
I'm for xmas zong/town event. Once we get enough people make an early announcement showing the times and time zone to meet up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 pm
i got it!

lets all go and equip the "you are a cow" item and hang out in bills ranch in zomg.we'll stand with the cows there and see how many people try to tip/milk us XD it'll be funner if we can get a full crew to do it, better camouflage XD

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:29 pm
Pepe Nameless
I'm for xmas zong/town event. Once we get enough people make an early announcement showing the times and time zone to meet up.

Do you know how I should manage the time zones? Should I just show Pacific Time?

Red7227
i got it!

lets all go and equip the "you are a cow" item and hang out in bills ranch in zomg.we'll stand with the cows there and see how many people try to tip/milk us XD it'll be funner if we can get a full crew to do it, better camouflage XD

That sounds fun. I could add that as an event. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:00 pm
Red7227
i got it!

4laugh  

LadyTimePiece

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

LadyTimePiece

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100