yes
  no
  i dunno
View Results

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:28 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/offers

3rd party offers, where you complete some kind of likely scam based trial or questionnaire for gaiacash.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:35 pm
I am a bit scared to try any of them  

Salmay
Captain

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:48 pm
I'm not gonna try any of it. From what I hear most of the offers are full of spam, virus and spywear. No thank you. I'll continue to support Gaia through Cash cards and MCs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:24 pm
it's most likely spam viruses etc. i'd not try it, but for gaia to have sold out to this extent i only suspect it's going to begin to head to a downfall . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Give out my home address that sounds like a great idea!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:21 pm
I just wonder if they really had to do that?
I mean they are just giving out lots of gc for this.
They must be making a bigger return.

This is a very bad move.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Neiina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:09 pm
give out private info to people I don't know? it's like those ads offering "FREE PINK iPHONE!"

... no thanks emo makes me sad, that is so much 'free' cash...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:20 pm
This is one of those "too good to be true" offers that a lot of young Gaians are going to fall for. Nothing is absolutely free.
It's kinda sad that Gaia has resorted to this. Makes me wonder what they're getting out of it stare  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image

I tried one offer that was said to be safe in thins thread, just to see what happens.
I have yet to receive any GC, but I didn't have to give a credit card umber or anything so it doesn't really matter, and now I know.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 am
I doubt I'm eligable for most of them so I'm not going to bother  

Parasox v2

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:37 am
Seriously.
The people who could actually benefit from free Gaia cash probably don't qualify for any of those offers neutral I'm pretty sure the offers only apply to people in the US.

Random observation: Most of the Gaian population is under 18 years old, why would they need a free credit report if they're not even old enough to have their own line of credit? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:20 am
User Image
I didn't get any cash D<
Luckily I gave up after two tries or I could of been one of those poor individuals with the spyware on their computer. ; 3;
Too bad I'm not old enough for the ones that I trust, maybe in the future my mom would like Netflix back or would want a credit report.
I already asked her if she needed one but only two days ago she found out it was 682. XD

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Neiina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Karma v2
Seriously.
The people who could actually benefit from free Gaia cash probably don't qualify for any of those offers neutral I'm pretty sure the offers only apply to people in the US.

Random observation: Most of the Gaian population is under 18 years old, why would they need a free credit report if they're not even old enough to have their own line of credit? confused

if their parents gave them a credit card. you can get a credit card even if you're not 18 yet. I got one on my 17th.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:16 am
User ImageI'm not bothered by it; Gaia staff is working to clean out the malicious ads as people report them. I did the Netflix trial, which was win-win for me since I'd been wanting to try Netflix for a while and now not only do I get it for free, but I get GCash to spend too. I also signed up for the Doubleday book club one since this isn't one of the clubs that automatically sends you a book every month - five books for like 12 dollars total (11 for the shipping) and I have to buy like four more books in the next two years which is fine with me since I buy books all the time anyhow. User Image

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Neiina
Karma v2
Seriously.

if their parents gave them a credit card. you can get a credit card even if you're not 18 yet. I got one on my 17th.

I guess if your parents are willing to co-sign for you, but how many parents are going to do that? Especially for a teenager.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff