Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
All the ways to kill your sims in sims 3?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite ghost type in The Sims 3?
  Starvation
  Fire
  Old Age
  Electrocution
  Drowning
  Other (if there are more D= )
  I don't like the ghosts ._.
View Results

Fairee Lumineuse

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:40 pm
Hey, I was wondering all the different ways your sims can die in the Sims 3. D= There doesn't seem to be many. stare (No I'm not a psychopathic pixel murderer! ninja )

There seems to be:
Starvation
Fire
Old age
Electrocution
Drowning

That's not enough for me D= And it's not easy for your sims to drown, as in, not forcing them to because they'll get off the side of the pool! So if they really do drown, it's obvious that you made them do it by blocking their way out User Image

Also, anyone know an easy way to kill your sims by electrocuting them? Because once my sims has been electrocuted before (which she had level 10 in handiness, AND she got that award thingy for fixing so many objects that she will not be able to be electrocuted!! So how was she electrocuted? I need a patch!!! D=) And she didn't die.. I think your needs to be low? So I think that's the hardest one to force to happen.. evil Anyone have an easier way?

Or anyone find any other types of deaths?

Thanks everyone! twisted

ETA:Ah, I was looking it up, and someone said clumsy sims can die by choking! O.o I have to test that out!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:26 am
I've read that if a Sim stands in a puddle while fixing something it increases the chance of electrocution.

P.S. Please use the edit button to add new info. Don't double post.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Grandma Snoodle

1,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:22 am
I miss death by flies but they are making sims3 more realistic with no creatures and such so there wont be the interesting deaths.
but they could do a death by mountain climbing for adventure pack if they did mountain climbing or something like that (accidental death ghost)

I never heard of death by chocking please let me know if you got that to happen
now I may have to test that too LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:25 am
ya they can also die if u buil a shack and then make them go in and get rid of the doors and food n stuff liek that ! teh ydie! bum bum bummm,m  

neon babydoll

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 pm
Shadow_Vamp14
ya they can also die if u buil a shack and then make them go in and get rid of the doors and food n stuff liek that ! teh ydie! bum bum bummm,m

That's how I killed Agnus Crumplebottom after I married her and realized she couldn't bare me a child! Thanks for the twenty-two thousand simolians, Agnus! Hehe.  
The Sims 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games