74%
 74%  [ 58 ]
no
25%
 25%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 78

superquack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:45 pm
I dont like it. stare They completly ruined the voices with english ones.naruto sounds like a girl.why cartoon network why? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:12 pm
what do you expect they have been ruining everything at this moment like they made that 2 hour bore-a-thon show Tickle-U which sounds more like a michael jackson song to me than a show...maybe he is the one who made it? ninja .  

Wikipedia

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:28 pm
Yeesh, elitist fans are so annoying stare

Really, first off, it's VIZ, not CN. Viz did the editing, Viz bought the license. Second up to bat, by saying CN you incorporate not only Toonami (which is another clarifier you people forgot), but also Adult Swim. So now you're insulting FMA, Inuyasha, Neon Gensis Evangelion, Samurai Champloo, S-CRY-ed, Fure Kuri, Read or Die, and more and so on, etc. Sure, I prefer the origiinal Manga version, but ya gotta face it; Just because you don't like it means other people don't have to either.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:37 pm
meh stare  

Ryo-Ohki666

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:16 pm
Well I guess Viz just wanted to bring it to America, and sometimes it depends on the people who watch it. Usually if you hear the japanese first, you'll like their voices better than the dubbed, or vice versa. Personally, I also like the original voices better. ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:23 pm
Personally, I actually liked the voices. Naruto's voice could of been a bit deeper but other than that I liked it.  

evil_flame_warrior

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:45 am
Lu Shi
Well I guess Viz just wanted to bring it to America, and sometimes it depends on the people who watch it. Usually if you hear the japanese first, you'll like their voices better than the dubbed, or vice versa. Personally, I also like the original voices better. ^-^

I agree with her. It all depends which one you watch first but you could also like the english dub as well. For true fact i don't mind the eng dub and i watch the subs first.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:18 pm
I think it would be at least a little better if they had put it on adult swim. Still whatever they do to it, it will never be like the original.  

BlackSharingan03

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:59 am
they did that to naruto!!! how could they!!! well... so far... the filipino version of naruto is ok for me... how about in other languages?

vppv
philippines  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:56 am
Does no one have anything better to do than complain? Don't like it? Don't watch it.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Hayakun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:19 am
viz tends to screw up most of the good animes so i'm not suprised, i'll just continue to watch it in japanese instead of complaining about how much the dub sucks  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:17 pm
they always do crap like that to all goood anime  

Crazy_88s

Tokio Rocker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:24 am
i think that it should've been put on adult swim, so that it could allow more "bad" content  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:59 am
Cartoon network is evil and always messes up the good shows! gonk I need blood, bad content, and more violence !!!! scream but yet I still watch it.... sad  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AndyN32792

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:15 pm
Don't know but it isn't good like the Japanese one.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff