Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magica Gothique

Back to Guilds

For those of Goth and Wiccan and/or Pagan Culture. Always looking for new members! 

Tags: Goth, Wicca, Pagan, Occult, New Age 

Reply ★ Magica Gothique ★
i ask for blessings Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lee formerly porth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 am
i know the rules state no drama but i am asking for blessings and prayers. i have to have a biopsy done to see if i have cancer tomorrow and my dr already said im high risk.

to explain a little i was with the same man for 20yrs we have 2 kids and this past februrary i found out he was cheating on me. i immediatly had my self checked for std's and well my tests showed abnormal cells so i had to go back and be retested again a few months later and it was still abnormal and they descovered its an std called hpv. this causes anything from abnormal cells to cancer. well because i still have the abnormal cells it means its something worse. and no im not with him anymore he chose her over his family. sad part is shes married and she knows she has this std but still sleeps around with other married men. anyway all of this isnt super important right now. i am mearly asking for some hope in the form of blessings and prayers. and i thank all of you who do say a blessing or prayer for me.

blessed be to all  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 am
Looking out for yourself and asking for help is not creating drama. smile
I'll make sure to say a prayer for you tonight.  

deadly_lifeform
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Tsume Rokaro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 pm
deadly_lifeform
Looking out for yourself and asking for help is not creating drama. smile
I'll make sure to say a prayer for you tonight.

I second that. You'll have prayers from me as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 pm
I send my prayers for you as well.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

Niamh Odetta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:55 pm
Aw, hon. That's terrible to hear. I will keep you in my prayers. Keep your spirits high and your chin up.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:58 pm
User Imageчøυ'яε ηøтħιηg §ρεcιαℓ, чøυ'яε α §кεℓεтøη кεч

This isn't drama at all.
-hugs-
I send my best wishes to you and your family. My thoughts are with you dear.

Blessed Be~

Status >in want of arts, please?

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

Butterflykiss me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:27 pm
OH hun im sorry.
i dont pray~ but i will light my candles for you~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:40 pm
i thank you all!! all well wishes are very much needed and appreciated. i will keep you all informed of what becomes of this. although i am high risk for the cancer strand the good news is that if it is cancerous it will be caught early enough that i would have a very good chance of having only the pre cancer markers and at this point and that means a very very good chance that i will be ok. on the up side ive already lost over 40lbs from the stress and this might help me lose the last 30lbs im trying to lose. i do believe everything happens for a reason and if your going to get through life you need to look at the silver lining in things. even when it seems impossible to do. with the love and blessings of family and friends we are never lost.

blessed be to all  

lee formerly porth

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 am

That's a very good attitude to have, you're an admirable woman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:05 pm
i dont know about admirable, bull headed maybe, stubborn even. i had the appointment today they had to biopsy 3 areas. im a little uncomfortable after the procedure but its not bad and as a woman ive had worse pain (i gave birth to 2 children). anyway i have to go back in 2 weeks to get the results and to make sure the biopsy areas are healing. i will do my best to keep all who are interested in the loop. i thank all who have sent thier blessings and prayers my way. keep the candles burning please.

blessed be to all  

lee formerly porth

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:50 pm

-hugs-
Definitely keep us updated

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:33 pm
got to call dr tomorrow cuz i think somethings wrong. ive been light headed and dizzy and im bleedin alot. she said there would be some but im not sure how much is ok. and my stomach hurts but not like cramping its hard to explain. but the worst of it is the nausea i hate that feelin. i can handle pain but i hate feelin sick to my stomach. i know i dont have to give you guys all the details but i need you to know what help i need if the blessings are gonna work. and i promised to keep you in the know. ill let you know what the dr says. i found a pretty good health spell but i need to get a few more ingredience for it. and to do that i need the money. but im working on it. anyway keep the blessings and prayers going and the candles lit please.

and blessed be to all  

lee formerly porth

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:40 pm
Aw, that's terrible. But, they say "god works in mysterious ways" or something... so, maybe something good will happen? I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Let's hope you get better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:41 pm
I'm sending energy your way. I'll try a Rune charm tonight. I hope all goes well.  

Runa Whynd

lee formerly porth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:05 am
i called dr and dr said all that was to be expected but it should have gottin better by friday night or saturday so im on strict regulations for the next 3 days. no strenuous activity or heavy lifting. and im to rest as much as possible. what about "i got 2 kids" did the dr not understand. i know i gotta take care of myself for them but i have to take care of them too. this whole thing sucks im startin to get pissed. she really is trying to kill me. she said she wished i had died in my car accident and she meant it. that slut of his really wants me dead.  
★ Magica Gothique ★

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff