Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:03 pm
It has been thirty years since the rumored death of Diva..however these rumors are quite exaggerated..the battle of the queens is sure to start again any day now, yet this time there are two more queens to worry about..with Diva's daughters fully matured and unleashed upon the world, as well as the returns of Saya and Diva herself one can only expect things to become...interesting...now then, which rose do you choose?

A new Blood+ rp, because we really needed one. You can be human, shif, chevalier or even a queen! Though if you choose to be one of Diva's daughters, your eyes must turn either Black or White. Hence the title.

Queens: (If you want to be a queen please send me a pm)
Saya (Red Rose): kuchikirukiachan2
Diva (Blue Rose): Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
Elena (Black Rose): Cutegirlo0o
Rosily (White Rose): Kawaii X3 Chan

Rose: (Red, Blue, Black, or White)
Name:
Bio:
Species:
Weapons/Powers:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 am
I have chosen the red rose.
My real name is Eva, I am 21 years old. I have two younger siblings: one brother (20) and one sister (13). I would protect them even at the cost of my own life.  

kuchikirukiachan2

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:07 pm
you need to pm him  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:02 pm
No, only someone wishing to be a queen needs to pm me.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:59 pm
o ok  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:39 am
((Ooo, I want to join! ^^))

Rose: Black
Name: Elena (Daughter #1 of Diva)
Image: User Image ((Can we just pretend her eyes are black please? Cuz I really want to use this picture))
Bio: Elena is normally a quiet girl. She was born from Diva, but didn't know her mother because she died not long after her birth. She is smart, but unwillingly gets into troubling situations sometimes. She knows she has a sister, but they were parted because she was being used as a test subject. Humans held her hostage, and used her either as a weapon or an experiment. She liked neither. When she finally managed to escape, they started looking for her at once. She is trying to find her sister, her only known family, but also has to hide from the humans that want her back. She is cautious around people, and it takes a while to earn her trust. She's also very calm and collected, and doesn't panic when things get rough.
Species: Chyropteran
Weapons/Powers: She has the power of telepathy, levitation (of objects or herself), and a power just recently learned, mind control. She carries 2 long sliver daggers concealed in her clothes.

((Her "signature" is a blue feather with a black rose, that lets people know it was her. (it's just a thing she does ^^)))

Cutegirlo0o

kuchikirukiachan2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:12 am
Rose: Red
Name: Saya
Bio: Saya is Diva´s twin sister. She was raised by Joel Goldsmith cca 30 years before the main storyline. One day a boy, Haji came to her as her company. Then when they both were adults, Saya and Haji went to find a birthdaygift for Joel. Saya wanted to give a lily to him and Haji climbed down a hill but unfortunatelly fell. Then Saya made him her Chevalier.

After 30 years after that she is adopted by a family and has two siblings: Kai and Riku.
Species: Chyropteran
Waepons/Powers: Saya´s blood has the power to kill chyropterans. She carries a katana with a red crystal in it that she recieved from Red Shield.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:09 am
Rose: Black.
Name: Nicholas Silverstein.
Image: User Image User Image and him shirtless. XD
Bio: The son of David and Julia. He joind Redshield at an early age, fighting chiropteran chevaliar, and Crpse corp. soldiers at great personal cost.
Species: Human.
Weapons/Powers: Two huge revolvers, a Cross Punisher, ad a gun built into his left arm.

Salem Delgado

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:35 am
OOC: I'm going to start this now. Hopefully more people will join.

IC: Nicholas looked at the dead chiropteran before him. Twenty altogether and he knew there were many others around here somewhere "Damn...this isn't looking good..." he spat, blood running down his lips as he hefted his cross and hurried through the woods. "So many of these things being around means somethings going on..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:43 pm
Elena hurried through the woods, there were about 12 chiropterans chasing her. She was running out of breath and she hasn't had blood in a long time.. basically she was running out of power, and growing weaker by the second. The more she used her powers now, the more her energy wore out, and soon she would collapse. 'I have to keep going...' she thought to herself, 'I won't be taken by these chiropterans... never...' she then tripped and was surrounded in seconds, the chiropterans moving in closer. Elena made one final scream for help before her body gave out on her, and she blacked out.  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 am
Diva senses her daughter in trouble so she teleports to her"Here let me help you"She said taking her and teleporting her to her favorite spot  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:12 am
Saya walked around in the park and saw a chyropteran. Oh how did this one get here? I have to look out. she thought, hid behind a tree and vaited for the chyropteran to make it´s move.  

kuchikirukiachan2

kuchikirukiachan2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:33 am
Phew. It is gone. But... what is this? Do I see someone hurriing in my direction? I have to lend him a hand. Saya thought. So she walked over to him. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:50 pm
Elena awoke some place different then where she passed out.. 'Where.. am I?..' she thought, her vision coming into focus. She sat up slowly, taking in her surroundings.. 'I was being chased by chiropterans... and I fell... I thought it was the end for me... unless...' she checked herself, looking over her body, 'unless I am dead?...' she stood up, but was to weak to stand, and fell back down again. 'If I'm dead, then how am I still weak?..' she sat up again and looked around, seeing Diva looking at her. Elena gasped, and tried getting up to run, but still only falling again. 'Damn...' she thought, and said in a clear voice, "Who are you and what have you done to me? Where are the chiropterans?" her voice going a little quieter and softer, she said, "What.. happened?.."  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:58 am
She sighed"My name is Diva, i have done nothing to do, you have my most of my powers, and the chciropterean can't see us here."She said looking at her soflty. my daughter, can't you see that i am your mother  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff